dcsimg

Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be (version 2)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1,000 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  MrToolJunkie 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author

Here is the next thread as the first one is about to break.

Orange County, CA

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Well, it took longer for that last one to break than some of the other threads we have here. Maybe this one will be of all the things comming here.

I kinda wish we had this version of the IXO vs the Skil one.

Here is some FlexiClick video. The sds looks half way decent.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Oh man that is a handy little tool right there. I have the B&D version but would like the Bosch one. What country is it from?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Oh man that is a handy little tool right there. I have the B&D version but would like the Bosch one. What country is it from?

I don’t beleive there is a difference between the two of them.

I saw a pink Skil brand one today at Lowe’s – never seen one before. It looked like it would be handy for quick light -duty stuff.

Orange County, CA

Sparky603
    Pro
    Rural, NH

Funny, how it becomes a lot more appealing by just throwing the Bosch name and colors on it.

3rd gen. master electrician / electrical contractor. Professional tradesman since 1987.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Funny, how it becomes a lot more appealing by just throwing the Bosch name and colors on it.

We are after the blue like some are for the green

Jummul
    Pro

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bKt8tq7fh4c?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

It looks horrible! What’s the point of having an SDS fit when there is no hammering motion?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anyone know where the Bosch IXO is available?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Anyone know where the Bosch IXO is available?

They have it on Amazon. Looks like it is 220V.
    http://www.amazon.com/BOSCH-Professional-Cordless-Electric-Screwdriver/dp/B00C09PS3S

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for the link RonW

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bKt8tq7fh4c?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

It looks horrible! What’s the point of having an SDS fit when there is no hammering motion?

Did you even watch the video @jummul? It has hammer action built into the attachment. He drills into some block and you can hear the hammer action.

I am not saying this replaces a dedicated SDS but for someone who only drills occasionally this could be a nice solution.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Jummul
    Pro

Did you even watch the video @jummul? It has hammer action built into the attachment. He drills into some block and you can hear the hammer action.

I am not saying this replaces a dedicated SDS but for someone who only drills occasionally this could be a nice solution.

Wow you’re not kidding? That’s great. I did watch the video but I watched it muted (as I’m in the office). Sorry for my stupid question in that case.

That is amazing! Does the attachment convert the rotary motion to a hammering motion or does it draw power to support it’s own hammering engine?

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

Oh man that is a handy little tool right there. I have the B&D version but would like the Bosch one.

Like Bill, I have to admit to owning something orange, and while somewhat similar, it’s this one: http://www.blackanddecker.com/en-US/products/power-tools/portable-power-tools/screwdrivers/8v-max-impact-screwdriver/bdcs80i .
    I’ve had it over a year, use it almost daily, and remains the only tool I have that if it quit, I’d seek out the the same one.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Does the attachment convert the rotary motion to a hammering motion or does it draw power to support it’s own hammering engine?

The hammering action doesn’t take any power it is mechanical. I think it is mechanical for bigger rotary hammers as well.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I’m still looking at the little 12V saw but I need to find a source for the blades. They are SMALL!!

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I’m still looking at the little 12V saw but I need to find a source for the blades. They are SMALL!!

@thedude306 HD sells them (at least here in the states), Makita makes a saw that size.

http://www.homedepot.com/s/3-3%252F8%2520saw%2520blade?NCNI-5

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

A Carpenter's Journal

Housewright Construction

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Right on Chad! At least that opens up some options. The only other ones I was able to find where for the rockwell versa cut and they didn’t have many options.

Lots of those makita blades on amazon.

Thanks!

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,001 total)

The topic ‘Bosch Tools NAINA, but should be (version 2)’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 4.028 seconds