dcsimg

Bosch Tools and Accesories Catalogue and new Bosch Tools Releases.

• This topic has 315 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by CB.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Nice. Maybe they will start showing up everywhere now.

Yep, Got ho,e after work yesterday and mine was sitting there waiting for me. Even though it is 2016/2017, It’s a great reference for all the accessories.

How did ypu request one Frank? Phone, online, etc?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@doobie,
    I did the following.. On the Bosch CAN website, got the Mississauga Office Number

Phone: 905 826 6060

I called the 905 number and specifically requested the Bosch Power Tools & Accessories 2016/2017 Catalog

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yep, Got ho,e after work yesterday and mine was sitting there waiting for me. Even though it is 2016/2017, It’s a great reference for all the accessories.

very nice Frank. you are right, a hard copy version is very nice when you want to look up accessories.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I came across the other day on some new Bosch batteries.
    Looks like they are coming up with more wireless batteries, a 3.0ah and a 6.0ah battery.
    Not 100% if Bosch NA will release these on this market as well but why not, they already have the 2.0 and 4.0 wireless batteries.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Was there a cordless Bosch blower coming to the Canadian market? @madman_us

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Was there a cordless Bosch blower coming to the Canadian market?

@utopia78
    As far as I know the blower is coming to North America. Not sure how long it will take for Bosch to release it north of the boarder.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

As far as I know the blower is coming to North America.

That’s great news, hopefully we’ll see it this fall in time for leaf season.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@doobie,
    I did the following.. On the Bosch CAN website, got the Mississauga Office Number

I called the 905 number and specifically requested the <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Bosch Power Tools & Accessories 2016/2017 Catalog

Thanks, Frank, I’m going to do that today.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

@utopia78
    As far as I know the blower is coming to North America. Not sure how long it will take for Bosch to release it north of the boarder.

Nice, good stuff, I am sure many will be adding this to their Bosch cordless lineup.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@utopia78

Nice, good stuff, I am sure many will be adding this to their Bosch cordless lineup.

Lol, on a funny note….. I remember when I first joined BTP and Aaron was at the helm I asked about the Blower for masonry and dust. I was told that we don’t talk garden tools on this site. hahaha. At that time there was some Bosch blowers that were kicking around on sites but mostly Makitta. Whether they were from Europe or maybe Bosch made them back them is still not known to me. All I knew was they were essential to my trade and proper adhesion of masonry and cleaning off the silica from our bodies and tools.

Now it seems that they are heading to market and hopefully soon here in NA as Bosch was loosing ground at that earlier time with keeping up to date.

I like to think it was the members here that brought that to attention and helped, as I only got support from other members here in how they agreed that the blower was an important tool for their trade. No, were not blowing grass clippings here!

A Working Pro since 2004

@utopia78

Lol, on a funny note….. I remember when I first joined BTP and Aaron was at the helm I asked about the Blower for masonry and dust. I was told that we don’t talk garden tools on this site. hahaha. At that time there was some Bosch blowers that were kicking around on sites but mostly Makitta. Whether they were from Europe or maybe Bosch made them back them is still not known to me. All I knew was they were essential to my trade and proper adhesion of masonry and cleaning off the silica from our bodies and tools.

Now it seems that they are heading to market and hopefully soon here in NA as Bosch was loosing ground at that earlier time with keeping up to date.

I like to think it was the members here that brought that to attention and helped, as I only got support from other members here in how they agreed that the blower was an important tool for their trade. No, were not blowing grass clippings here!

Well, I definitely would be using it for blowing grass clippings, not that their is anything wrong with that,

And I would also use it for cleaning out the garage and other tasks.

Just like many members here who have the 18 volt vacuum and is basically kept in the house.

For me it’s just keeping it simple and staying on one battery platform

Doobie

@utopia78

That would be an item I have been wanting for some time myself. Been trying to avoid getting on the Makita platform for a blower and a concrete vibrator. That bloweris long overdue imo.

Doobie

@doobie,

I called the 905 number and specifically requested the <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Bosch Power Tools & Accessories 2016/2017 Catalog

Thanks Frank! I’m gonna wait another week or so to see if the one I requested about a week ago from a customer service rep when I registered some new tools arrives, and if it doesn’t I’ll call their office in Mississauga. Never thought of calling them there actually.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I finally got the 2016/2017 Bosch Tool Catalog from my local supplier. Seems that is the way to go.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Quite funny Chris @utopia78 – “we don’t talk garden tools on this site”.
    IMO those sized blower/tools are more useful for job clean up; for instance, your masonry job rather using it to blow grass clipping off sideways.
    I own the green ALB 36 LI (36V blower, Garden/DIY line) from Germany and I use it more at work than around the house. cleaning off tools, equipment, truck bed etc etc

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Quite funny Chris @utopia78 – “we don’t talk garden tools on this site”.
    IMO those sized blower/tools are more useful for job clean up; for instance, your masonry job rather using it to blow grass clipping off sideways.
    I own the green ALB 36 LI (36V blower, Garden/DIY line) from Germany and I use it more at work than around the house. cleaning off tools, equipment, truck bed etc etc

Please guys, this thread is about the catalog and such. Kindly move it elsewhere for other elements you are discussing. Thanks!

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Well I finally got the 2016/2017 Bosch Tool Catalog from my local supplier. Seems that is the way to go.

@theamcguy,
    Bill, good to see that you finally got your catalog in the mail.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@theamcguy,
    Bill, good to see that you finally got your catalog in the mail.

Definitely nice to see the catalogue starting to roll out

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Is the 2017/2018 one on it’s way yet? I want to see what’s in the pipeline

Is the 2017/2018 one on it’s way yet? I want to see what’s in the pipeline

Considering the lead times we’ve seen, there is no way that a print catalogue will provide any info on new releases that hasn’t already been discussed in depth here.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 316 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.730 seconds