dcsimg

Bosch Tools and Accesories Catalogue and new Bosch Tools Releases.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

The following link is a complete UK 2017 catalog, good for referencing

http://www.bosch-pt.com.my/my/en/professional/service/product-catalogue/product-catalogue.html

Thanks for posting that. That’ll be fun to go thru when I have some time.

Hey…hold on. Looked like it was all in German. Is there an English version?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bill, give Jack of Guaranteed Supply Company a call at 910-484-1888.

CB Thank you very much I’ll do that. I really appreciate the help.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

http://www.bosch-pt.com.my/my/en/professional/service/product-catalogue/product-catalogue.html

@doobie,
    Sorry after spending some time searching that’s all I could find. At least gives you a good overview of the tools that are out overseas and not here.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

@doobie,
    Sorry after spending some time searching that’s all I could find. At least gives you a good overview of the tools that are out overseas and not here.

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter. Importing stuff from Europe is expensive anyways and I hate the idea of not having support/warranty either.

It just would have been nice to have on hand such. I have to imagine there’s an online/PDF of their UK English catalog. Or is that nowhere as such to be found?

Thanks Frank,

I really would like this,

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/p8n6HLjD0XU?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>
    Started looking at the echo lawn mower, and came across this, very nice
    Bosch garden equipment looks good, even that charger that was discussed long ago

I would as well – However, I really strongly recommend the Ego over the Echo

@CB
    Thanks for the info!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I can happily report that due to the efforts of CB I have a new Bosch catalog on the way. Called my local Bosch dealer and he ordered one for me and it should be here next week. Guess the way to do it is go through your local Bosch dealer.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I can happily report that due to the efforts of CB I have a new Bosch catalog on the way. Called my local Bosch dealer and he ordered one for me and it should be here next week. Guess the way to do it is go through your local Bosch dealer.

Sound like the way to get your hands on the new catalog, thanks guys.

I will have to call up my local small dealer as the larger box stores don’t, I checked with RONA who has more Bosch than any other brands on the shelf.

— Glenn Botting

Thanks for that. Guess I will ask Tony Tools (the canadian service centre, located in Mtl) to send me one

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Sound like the way to get your hands on the new catalog, thanks guys.

I will have to call up my local small dealer as the larger box stores don’t, I checked with RONA who has more Bosch than any other brands on the shelf.

you can probably call up atlas tools and get one, as they are a bosch dealer. They are were i go to get anything ordered for my bosch tools.

Thanks for that. Guess I will ask Tony Tools (the canadian service centre, located in Mtl) to send me one

Let me know if they have, and are going to send it out to you, if so I will ask for one also.

CB
    Pro

Awesome!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

Doobie

Two weeks now. Any catalogs arrived yet guys?

I was just on the phone registering new tools with a Bosch rep a few days ago. Asked for the new catalog once again. She said ‘no prob’. Let’s see what happens.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

No I’ll call my supply tomorrow and see if they have arrived. But he hasn’t called back.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I haven’t seen a dedicated 2017 or 2017/2018 catalog for NA but Germany received their new catalog couple days ago. Just mentioning, maybe NA will do the same soon.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but Germany received their new catalog couple days ago. Just mentioning, maybe NA will do the same soon.

Well we have seen pictures of the new 2017 catalog earlier in this thread so they are out there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

No I’ll call my supply tomorrow and see if they have arrived. But he hasn’t called back.

Same here, I have yet to see one arrive at my home either.

— Glenn Botting

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

but Germany received their new catalog couple days ago. Just mentioning, maybe NA will do the same soon.

Well we have seen pictures of the new 2017 catalog earlier in this thread so they are out there.

yes there are catalogs out there but I mean a dedicated 2017 one or already 2017/2018…not the “older” ones from 2016/2017

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Called my supplier and the ctalogs came in so I’ll stop by tomorrow and pick one up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Called my supplier and the ctalogs came in so I’ll stop by tomorrow and pick one up.

Nice. Maybe they will start showing up everywhere now.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Nice. Maybe they will start showing up everywhere now.

Yep, Got ho,e after work yesterday and mine was sitting there waiting for me. Even though it is 2016/2017, It’s a great reference for all the accessories.

— Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 316 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.804 seconds