dcsimg

Bosch Tools and Accesories Catalogue and new Bosch Tools Releases.

This topic contains 301 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  bbernardesjr87 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 302 total)
  • Author

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

A while ago I was on the phone with Bosch customer service and ordered a Bosch 2014/2015 Tools and Accesories Catalogue. I received it and since then it has been great having it nearby. If you haven’t already got one, I suggest you get one.

I don’t know if there is a location on the Bosch site where you can just click away and order one, so if anybody has a link to such, please provide.

The other day though, I wanted to pull up an online downloadable version of the current Bosch Tools and Accesories Catalogue. I looked for quite some time, but I could not find a downloadable link anywhere for the full catalogue. If anybody knows of where one is ‘hidden’, a link to that may be helpful to some of us as well.

I was wondering also when new full catalogues come out. Is it typically annually in and around a certain time of the year? Is it in fact annually, or whenever the seem to feel like it?

Maybe the prize list should have the catalogue listed for a redemption item, free of course, as a selectable option.

I think for planning and drooling purposes, the Euro catalogue would be fun to look at online. Didn’t go looking for that online, but if anybody has it already bookmarked, please share.

I like to save old tool catalogues both physically and their online versions for future reference purposes. Any links to those older ones would be even better.

And where do people go to see new Bosch tools releases news that come out in between catalogue issue releases?

I tried looking in all the sub-forums for any thread related to this subject, but I couldn’t find one, so I decided to start this one.

Kevin.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

This is a great idea. For some reason the online catalogues just isn’t as good as a paper version.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

brand new tools that get released are typically listed directly on the bosch tools site under new releases

http://www.boschtools.com/Latest/NewProducts/Pages/NewProducts.aspx?catid=1002

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@doobie for sure. I actually picked one up again the Montreal Bosch tour, great accessories to see. I like the catalog better than online too.

Hope they have some when they hit Ohio. Sounds like it would be nice to have around

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I got a link to the British 2015Q3 if it helps:
    http://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/media/gb/professional/files_6/news___extras_5/blueprint_1/BP_Q3_2015_HR.pdf

That one I did find when I was looking, but the NA is nowhere online that I could find.

Kevin.

I would love to have a pdf copy of something like this if we can find/get one.

John S

@doobie
    US and Canada uses the same model numbers, right?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

This would be great to look through and have. Thanks for the info @doobie

A Working Pro since 2004

I think it boils down to cost for the company’s . So they don’t push for catalog’s anymore since everyone googles what they are looking for .

Always willing to learn .

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I got a link to the British 2015Q3 if it helps:
    http://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/media/gb/professional/files_6/news___extras_5/blueprint_1/BP_Q3_2015_HR.pdf

Is there any way to get US version catalog ?

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

A link to the online version of the catalogue would be nice for Bosch to provide on their website. I think a lot of people just look through websites/google for something they want but I know catalogues can really be nice to see everything in one place.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I know catalogues can really be nice to see everything in one place.

Big time. When I really get interested in a line of product(s), I want more than online resources. A comprehensive catalogue, which the Bosch full line tools and accesories catalogue is, really helps navigate what I want. You also end up tripping over tools you kay not have otherwise known they carry, which in fact has happened to myself.

It’s not necessarily that a company’s online product resources are better than a catalogue or vice versa, they compliment each other in my opinion. One type functions in ways that the other can’t. I really recommend to anybody who does not have a physical catalogue to call Bosch and get one. They’re free! Mine’s been sitting near my desk and has been reached for almost daily since I got it a couple of months ago.

It’s allowing me to make better buying decisions, easier side by side same tool comparisons as well as optional accessories decisions. I think I’ve got about 20 little post-its sticking out of the top of it for marking key pages I’m needing to go back to all the time. Having a catalogue is definitely making life easier for me.

Just call 1-877-Bosch99 to get one. (877) 267-2499.

Kevin.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

@doobie

Yes they do. It’s the other parts of the world where they sell the same tool that they are diferent. May have to do with the tools and chargers operating on 220V versus 120V here in NA and/or being on 50hz versus 60hz also. I dunno for sure, I’m guessing.

I think it boils down to cost for the company’s . So they don’t push for catalog’s anymore since everyone googles what they are looking for .

I’m sure that’s part of it. Catalogues are expensive to produce. Lee Valley for example has now stopped sending out their catalogues automatically. You now have to ask for them.

Not that I can find so far. 🙁

Kevin.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Thanks for that. I’ll order one Monday.

I agree with you; the combination of online and hard copy catalogues is the best of all worlds.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Having a catalogue is definitely making life easier for me.

Thanks for this. I do enjoy looking at paper versions of catalog’s more than online. I will call this week.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@doobie

Yes they do. It’s the other parts of the world where they sell the same tool that they are diferent. May have to do with the tools and chargers operating on 220V versus 120V here in NA and/or being on 50hz versus 60hz also. I dunno for sure, I’m guessing.

I’m sure that’s part of it. Catalogues are expensive to produce. Lee Valley for example has now stopped sending out their catalogues automatically. You now have to ask for them.

Not that I can find so far. :(

I have the paper catalog but found an electronic version of a one for the 2012 year. Recent enough that it’s useful

http://dsassets.s3.amazonaws.com/wharton-hardware-supply/bosch-power-tools-accessories-catalog.pdf

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

A link to the online version of the catalogue would be nice for Bosch to provide on their website. I think a lot of people just look through websites/google for something they want but I know catalogues can really be nice to see everything in one place.

Googling requires that you know what you are looking for, or at least have some idea. With a catalogue, the possibility that you’ll find and buy something new is a lot higher IMO.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

paper catalogs are always nice to flip through

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 302 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 2.030 seconds