dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So far. Total lack of any kind of response. No tool, no email.

That usually means it is out of stock. What did you order?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What did you order?

GLL 30 laser.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

GLL 30 laser.

I picked up a GLL30 line level at Lowes last year for a $19.95 clearance price. Worked pretty good.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I picked up a GLL30 line level at Lowes last year for a $19.95 clearance price. Worked pretty good.

That was a great price on that laser.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Miamicuse WOW that’s a good deal , I paid 59 on sale just for the laser a few years ago , it shows out of stock , guess people jumped on the deal ,

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@boschmanbrian it was not out of stock when I posted it yesterday. I guess it was popular.

Both tools are quite useful. I especially like the measure for some applications although you still need a tape 50% of the time but when the laser works it really works well.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@Miamicuse WOW that’s a good deal , I paid 59 on sale just for the laser a few years ago , it shows out of stock , guess people jumped on the deal ,

I think so, it was not out of stock when I posted it yesterday.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

@bethepro

I received my box but was short on the items I requested….Can I get an update on the stock so that I can place another request?

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Can I get an update on the stock so that I can place another request?

Good luck with that. We have been trying to get the list updated with no success.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So what did you receive @asevereid

And I wonder what others have received recently

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

So what did you receive @asevereid

And I wonder what others have received recently

I redeemed for two pair of hinge mortise bits in late January. I received 3 of the 4 bits last week.
    Didn’t even know they were on the way until the shipping company contacted me.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Glad to see they finally arrived. Enjoy your new tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@asevereid

Glad to hear that you received most of them , hopefully the other is just BO and will make it to you eventually. I didn’t even know they had those bits.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Didn’t even know they were on the way until the shipping company contacted me.

Sometimes that seems to be the way it is. I have received information my order is filled. But never know when it is being sent out.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I sent in a request in late January and nothing. Sent another followup in mid February and no reply either.

I wonder if they may be not even processing anything during this health crisis (which is understandable) and I should just hold off requesting until this thing crisis is over? I really don’t feel like nudging with a third email since they have more important things to worry about and staff may have been reduced or working from home. Anyone still getting a pulse on this at all?

I sent in a request in late January and nothing. Sent another followup in mid February and no reply either.

I wonder if they may be not even processing anything during this health crisis (which is understandable) and I should just hold off requesting until this thing crisis is over? I really don’t feel like nudging with a third email since they have more important things to worry about and staff may have been reduced or working from home. Anyone still getting a pulse on this at all?

Yeah I probably would just wait it out , you might be right about reduced staff and other possible problems , especially since most everything is closed earlier than usual and even reduced work week ,
    Good luck with that and stay healthy 🙏👊

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I sent a request in middle February. I haven’t heard anything about my request. I have yet send a follow up email. I think I will just wait it out. Hard to say how many people are working now during this crisis.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

On April 30 I received JS120BN 12V jigsaw. PS60BN 12V recip saw and 3-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser Level

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

On April 30 I received JS120BN 12V jigsaw. PS60BN 12V recip saw and 3-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser Level

Congrats on your new tools enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.567 seconds