dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 183 total)
  • Author

We’ll see how long it takes to get here.

Just an update. Nothing yet. No communication, no points taken off, no tool….yet.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

@JimDaddyO
    I take it it’s been over a week or so , that redemption page or prize list page is still down ,
    Maybe it’s giving them more headaches than they expected to rid all the spam and update this forum.
    Hopefully you hear something or better receive it this week before the holidays.

Thanks for the update

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Just an update. Nothing yet. No communication, no points taken off, no tool….yet.

That’s too bad Jim! Hopefully you hear something soon. Have you tried contacting anyone?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Have you tried contacting anyone?

I wouldn’t know where to start. All I have is the “points@” address to redeem. I am pretty confident they will sort it out. Thing is though, I wanted the tool for shooting a line to put up the wainscott, and that job is done now…lol.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May be this is the end of redemption?

May be this is the end of redemption?

Could be , anything is possible.
    It looks like what ever happened a few weeks ago , really affected the site ,
    That and I think they don’t have anyone dedicated to keeping an eye on BTP like they used to.
    Like in life , all good things come to an end eventually.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I received a MRF23EVS router with fixed base and MRP01 plunge base arrive today.

Greg

Clev08
    Pro

I received a MRF23EVS router with fixed base and MRP01 plunge base arrive today.

Congrats! I know a lot of people with that router and they love it.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Very nice router – and having the two different bases make for a lot of flexibility in usage.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I have the same setup which is in addition to 2 PC 690’s. The PCs are good solid workhorses but the MR23 is a whole new world. Soft start, constant speed even under load, handle mounted switch, variable speed, a plunge action that is smooth as silk and more. Just a great machine! Congrats!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@clev08
    ,@mtroads,@smallerstick Thanks guys. I am very happy with my decision to get this router. I wasn’t going to get the plunge base. But I thought I better get it to add to the flexibility to the router.

I sure MR23 is quite a improvement from the Ridgid router I have now. I look for to using the handle mounted trigger. I believe it will be a real game changer.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on your new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

@smallerstick thanks for the information on the router ,
    This is a good information from a user on the MR23
    Sounds like a great choice

Congrats @GTokley

We’ll see how long it takes to get here. The last time I redeemed it was very quick.

That was Nov 27. Still nothing. No big issue with this one though as the job I wanted it for is now complete.

So far. Total lack of any kind of response. No tool, no email.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Have you done a follow-up? Sometimes requests get lost in the process.

My last one was really quick as well.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Have you done a follow-up?

No, I have decided to let it slide. I will put the points toward something else when the time comes.

@jimDaddyO maybe a quick reminder email , just in case it went to spam or was accidentally deleted.
    Good luck with that Jim

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That was Nov 27. Still nothing. No big issue with this one though as the job I wanted it for is now complete.

It could be possible your tool could be back ordered. It might just show up one day.

Greg

It could be possible your tool could be back ordered.

Also a possibility. No big deal though. It was kind of a frivolous redemtion to play with for a job I wanted to try it out on. So, I am not concerned.
    Perhaps a Core battery would be better to put in for. Will thay charge on the same charger as the regular battery?
    Or, some OMT blades.
    Or, I have been thinking of the 12V line for the lighter weight of the tools.
    Or, lots of options…lol.

@JimDaddyO I tried to charge the 4.0 core on the I believe it is the BC630 fast charger with the little red vent for air cooling
    Doesn’t work , but the 6.3 will charge on it ,I know for a fact that they the 4 and 6.3 both charge on the BC 1880 charger

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.490 seconds