dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

UPDATE/Good News…

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I figured it was the typical computer issues (updates) but your information was nice to see being added.

I can’t say I was entirely sure at first. They allow me access to the admin site, I poke around in there for a while, and as soon as I come on the forum from there late that nite I see someone say that the prize list is gone. Oh Oh….what’s going on?

By next morning I see it is still gone. I felt fairly confident that it wasn’t anything I did that caused it, but I couldn’t be entirely sure. Just glad the bugaboo had nothing to do with me.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

UPDATE/Good News…

All the previously mentioned affected links have now been restored. The Webmaster said it was a software update that pooched the ‘Permalinks’ that are set up for the pages to link up correctly. She said it was no fault of any individual, the forum software updates are automatic.

So I’m looking for other links that are pooched on the site, and the Points Prize List isn’t the only one. There’s a whole bunch of them in fact. I guess us regular members never go to these other places on the site. Might explain why there are so few new members the last while.

FAQ’s, Sponsors, About, Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and the Win Prizes /Contests tab, they’re all screwed up like the Rewards Points Prize List page previously discovered earlier today with the ‘Ooops….somethings missing!’

Thanks for keeping us update. It is nice to know what is going on.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Got the L box today. Looks like a pretty decent unit. Thanks to Bosch for following through on this.

Got the L box today. Looks like a pretty decent unit. Thanks to Bosch for following through on this.

Well congrats , what will you be using it primarily for ,
    Looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats nice to hear you got L boxx. Enjoy!

Greg

Doobie

Congratz! 👍

Is that your first L-Boxx?

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I have one that my drill/impact came with. No clue how I will use this. I have many of the Dewalt tough boxes/racks, and a few Ridgid also. Seems like I need inserts for these Bosch ones to function well.

I have one that my drill/impact came with. No clue how I will use this. I have many of the Dewalt tough boxes/racks, and a few Ridgid also. Seems like I need inserts for these Bosch ones to function well.

Yeah that’s the only problem , I don’t know why they didn’t leave it with the open drawer , or two , or give the option when ordering it.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Bosch has been generous. I got a miter saw stand, 1″ combination hammerdrill, 4.5″ grinder and now a router.

All well made durable tools Im proud to own

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch has been generous. I got a miter saw stand, 1″ combination hammerdrill, 4.5″ grinder and now a router.

Yes Bosch makes a fine quality tool. Enjoy your tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Most definitely
    I have been very fortunate and thankful to BTP and Bosch
    Extremely happy with the tools I’ve bought and was fortunate to have redeemed for
    Great quality for sure
    Going way back to the Ni-cad always have had good service from my tools.

Doobie

Congratz!

Is that your first L-Boxx?

I started by getting L-Boxxes via simply getting them as part of L-Boxxed kits years ago as well. Since then, I have bought quite a few of them just because they are often on sale at some retailers for a lot less than Systainer/Tanos boxes which I’ve been on now also for 10 years.

L-Boxxes have a wider space inside and for some tools, that is what I need. But I really dislike their clamping together mechanism. It’s fiddly and not user friendly and you have no choice to engage them together when stacking them unlike the Systainer/Tanos boxes.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Just not thrilled that I need to buy $30 worth of bins for each box. I got several of the Dewalt clear top tough boxes for like $33 each including the bins.

Doobie

I got several of the Dewalt clear top tough boxes for like $33 each including the bins.

I have a bunch of those too. I like that I can fit the smaller yellow bins right into the big floppy overhanging front pockets of my Blackläder work pants.

Those Dewalt parts totes do go on sale, but not often. I bought 3 more of them earlier this year on sale for $17 each. Best price I ever saw was when I bought the first 4 at HD maybe 5 years ago in a shrunk wrapped duo pack of two of them for $29.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Over the weekend I sent an order from the list for a bunch of Starlock blades. On Monday I received an email telling me I was all set and the order was being sent out. So the Starlock blades are available.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Over the weekend I sent an order from the list for a bunch of Starlock blades. On Monday I received an email telling me I was all set and the order was being sent out. So the Starlock blades are available.

Man that was fast.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Well, I just put in for the GLL 30 self leveling laser. A bit lower in line than what I wished for, I wanted the green one, but the job is getting close and I don’t have the points built up. I guess I have been slack in posting…lol.

We’ll see how long it takes to get here. The last time I redeemed it was very quick.

Thanks as always to Bosch and the BTP team.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, I just put in for the GLL 30 self leveling laser.

Good luck on your order JDO, hope it all works out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, I just put in for the GLL 30 self leveling laser. A bit lower in line than what I wished for, I wanted the green one, but the job is getting close and I don’t have the points built up. I guess I have been slack in posting…lol.

We’ll see how long it takes to get here. The last time I redeemed it was very quick.

Congrats Jim , looking forward to seeing you get the new laser

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I too have thought about getting a laser. I am interested in hearing how well you like and what you will be using it for.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.613 seconds