dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Resent my request today. It has been 15 days since the initial one. Also noticing an uptick in the spam posts.

I just sent one in for some more pants.. It seems I have the best luck with those.

Great example of another worthless thread.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just sent one in for some more pants.. It seems I have the best luck with those.

More pants hopefully you’ll get them soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Resent my request today. It has been 15 days since the initial one. Also noticing an uptick in the spam posts.

What tool didn’t you receive? Good luck getting the pants.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I did not receive a 9″ 15 Ah Large Angle Grinder is sent in the beginning of June. I did get a “Yes, we can get these to you shortly. Thanks!” but nothing???
    I don’t care I need work pants more. Looks like i’m back out at the house farm next week.

Doobie

I did not receive a 9″ 15 Ah Large Angle Grinder is sent in the beginning of June.

I just sent a redemption request for it myself.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/angle-grinders-1994-6-34969-p/

I’ve had enough points for it for a while, just couldn’t see anything else I wanted though, so I finally requested for it.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I did not receive a 9″ 15 Ah Large Angle Grinder is sent in the beginning of June.

I’ve had enough points for it for a while, just couldn’t see anything else I wanted though, so I finally requested for it.

LOL I want to be the fly on the wall when you try to use that beast.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

LOL I want to be the fly on the wall when you try to use that beast.

Peter Peter Peter….ye of little faith.

You’ll likely have to wait til some time a year or so from now. But I’ll post pics and my thoughts when that day comes.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

3 weeks now, and not a reply yet after 3 emails. Was redeeming for the pants, not that it matters.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I did not receive a 9″ 15 Ah Large Angle Grinder is sent in the beginning of June. I did get a “Yes, we can get these to you shortly. Thanks!” but nothing???
    I don’t care I need work pants more. Looks like i’m back out at the house farm next week.

That’s too bad Dirty. Maybe it was on back order. You would have thought you would have got it by now.

Greg

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Finally, heard back today after 24 days. No pants!

So I am trying for the L box system, fingers crossed.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice to hear that you finally heard back from someone. Too bad you couldn’t get any pants. Hope everything works for you with L Boxx system.

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice to hear that you finally heard back from someone. Too bad you couldn’t get any pants. Hope everything works for you with L Boxx system.

Good to know you are on board, Greg. I’m sure your encouragement means a lot. What did you do today? Construction/shop related?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Good to know you are on board, Greg. I’m sure your encouragement means a lot. What did you do today? Construction/shop related?

You talk about Kevin!

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You talk about Kevin!

This isn’t a Construction/shop related thread? Have you been drinking???

Things must be boring up north!!!

Greg

Doobie

Got an email reply that the 9in grinder should be on its way to me soon. I asked also what points are needed for the dust collection shroud for it, but it said they would be sending both out to me the way the reply was worded.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have been informed that the
    Blaklader Rip Stop Pants
    169013302700 RIP STOP PANTS
    Are no longer available I see they have now been taken off the list.
    https://www.blaklader.com/en/product/16901330-rip-stop-pants#2700

I put in a new order for the
    163013102700 BANTAM WORK PANTS – WITH UTILITY POCKETS

https://www.blaklader.com/en/product/16301310-bantam-work-pants-with-utility-pockets#2700

Received an email saying that my redemption is on its way , thanks BTP

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Were they out of or no longer carried the ones you ordered?? I reordered a different pants. Fingers crossed.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I have been informed that the
    Blaklader Rip Stop Pants
    169013302700 RIP STOP PANTS
    Are no longer available I see they have now been taken off the list.
    https://www.blaklader.com/en/product/16901330-rip-stop-pants#2700

I put in a new order for the
    163013102700 BANTAM WORK PANTS – WITH UTILITY POCKETS

https://www.blaklader.com/en/product/16301310-bantam-work-pants-with-utility-pockets#2700

They said they were completely out of the XL1600 pants.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Got an email reply that the 9in grinder should be on its way to me soon. I asked also what points are needed for the dust collection shroud for it, but it said they would be sending both out to me the way the reply was worded.

The great Kevin that they are sending out the dust shroud too. From what you are saying the dust shroud wasn’t on Rewards List?

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.737 seconds