dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 730 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I may have a few additional points to clean up at the end, It will be something pretty small however,

I hoping to use my leftover points for a router bit. I sent a email awhile ago to see how many points the 2 router bits I wanted were. I have yet hear back.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Hoping to pick up a 65′ laser measure by the end of the month.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Yeah I requested the OMT corded model

You did put in a request for the corded OMT?

Yes

Hangman
    Pro

That’s not to encouraging but I imagine they will review everything all at once to wrap things up.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Hangman
    Pro

A laser is cool, I’m thinking an IDH182 or 2 FL12V lights and a 4.0 12V battery

Doobie

I got another email about redeeming points yesterday, so I would think they are serious about fulfilling obligations for points.

I got the same email. I would have to agree with you. I guess the big question is what is available and how long it takes to receive stuff.

I got it as well.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I have got 2 emails also.
    My question is if we redeem our points and they don’t reply until the last day, how will we know if something is out of stock? Then what happens?
    Can points be donated to other members?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My guess is they will wait till the first week of October to process the requests all at the same time.

If an item being redeemed is not available then I would think they will contact you and let you know to give you a chance to get something else instead.

The issue could be that the person on Bosch’s end processing these requests may not know that an item is not available. He/She sends the requests along and five months later if you haven’t received the item and you may send emails to that address asking about it and it is possible by then the email account is no longer being read or you get a “Reward redemption has been discontinued” reply.

My suggestion is whatever you redeem you make sure as much as possible it’s available and don’t ask questions that may not be replied to until after October 1.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

A laser is cool, I’m thinking an IDH182 or 2 FL12V lights and a 4.0 12V battery

If I remember right. Someone tried to redeem for the 4ah 12v battery that’s on the list sometime back and it has been discontinued.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I have got 2 emails also.

My question is if we redeem our points and they don’t reply until the last day, how will we know if something is out of stock? Then what happens?

Can points be donated to other members?

That’s a great question Ron ,
    I actually got a text from another Montreal member offering to give me his points ,
    Funny thing is , I sent an email saying something similar , I said if another member needs my extra points , feel free to use them

I’m pretty sure even after October 1st , if someone has a redemption in , if it’s either backorder or not available , I can’t see them just dropping your points and clearing the sheet ,
    I mean they have been very generous and helpful for most

Hangman
    Pro

Thanks and that’s unfortunate, maybe because they came out with a 6.0ah version of the 12V battery? Was hoping that would have been added to the list at some point,

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I wonder if there are ANY 12V batteries available for redemption?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I think someone did get a 2.0 12V battery not to long. I think it might be Jim. I could be wrong.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

If an item being redeemed is not available then I would think they will contact you and let you know to give you a chance to get something else instead.

The issue could be that the person on Bosch’s end processing these requests may not know that an item is not available. He/She sends the requests along and five months later if you haven’t received the item and you may send emails to that address asking about it and it is possible by then the email account is no longer being read or you get a “Reward redemption has been discontinued” reply.

This just happen to me on last redemption. The person that processed my request didn’t the rotary hammer I requested was on Back order. I am not sure if they knew it was available or not.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I actually got a text from another Montreal member offering to give me his points ,
    Funny thing is , I sent an email saying something similar , I said if another member needs my extra points , feel free to use them

No one message you back on this request?

Greg

No nothing yet , but I’m not to concerned about it , I’ve been pretty spoiled by Bosch

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

My suggestion is whatever you redeem you make sure as much as possible it’s available and don’t ask questions that may not be replied to until after October 1.

No one knows what’s available and it takes months for a reply LOL

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I actually got a text from another Montreal member offering to give me his points

No nothing yet , but I’m not to concerned about it , I’ve been pretty spoiled by Bosch

I am pretty sure you are not alone being spoiled by Bosch.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

No one knows what’s available and it takes months for a reply LOL

It can take several weeks or months for a reply. When I messaged them about my tool that did come with my other tools. I only waited about a week for a reply. But right now they don’t seem to be reply to emails. As I asked a question 2 weeks ago.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I got a couple this year.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 730 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.518 seconds