dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I still haven’t sent in my request for the 9in grinder. Still pondering this one and I don’t need it anytime soon anyways.

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

Great example of another worthless thread.

All you guys do is talk about your points, and then wonder why the forum is going under.

:rolleyes:

There must be a dozen threads all talking about what is redeemable.

Goin' Down In Flames........

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

So, a week has gone by since my redemption request. I have not redeemed anything in over a year, so is this the new normal? Do I send another email? Guess this shows the kind of site we are left with currently.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

So, a week has gone by since my redemption request. I have not redeemed anything in over a year, so is this the new normal? Do I send another email? Guess this shows the kind of site we are left with currently.

I received a email that BTP was processing my redemption after week. I think I received my tool a week after the email.
    I have also waited several weeks to receive a redemption.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I received a email that BTP was processing my redemption after week. I think I received my tool a week after the email.

I haven’t even gotten a response back yet. Should I fire off another email? Or is it normal for them not to respond in a week?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I haven’t even gotten a response back yet. Should I fire off another email? Or is it normal for them not to respond in a week?

You could fire off another email. I am not sure if it would make a difference. Sometimes they don’t respond and your tool just shows.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The deal is this, once you send in your order you will not hear back unless you send a follow-up email in about a week or so. If the tool is available they will send it, all told that process takes a month. If the tool is not available you will hear nothing back unless you ask.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Myself, I’d wait a bit longer. They get to it when they get to it. But after maybe two weeks, give them a nudge.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The deal is this, once you send in your order you will not hear back unless you send a follow-up email in about a week or so. If the tool is available they will send it, all told that process takes a month. If the tool is not available you will hear nothing back unless you ask.

I never had to do this. I only
    did follow ups after a month or two.

Greg

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

A month or two??
    Right on the rewards page, it says they will respond back, usually within 24 hours. If it takes “a month or two”, then this site is in more trouble than I thought.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

A month or two??
    Right on the rewards page, it says they will respond back, usually within 24 hours. If it takes “a month or two”, then this site is in more trouble than I thought.

Last year I redeemed a tool in April or May and got it in August. I did find out it was on back order just before I got it.Another redemption I placed in June and got it October. It looks like has been different for other members.

Greg

Doobie

It’s been all over the map simce Jim left in Feb 2018. Last year many of us waited months, even with nudge emails sent. It’s been a bit of a roller-coaster, but this year it has been getting better for the most part. My last redemptions have just taken two or so weeks this year.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

My experience does not match yours at all. My last couple of requests have been seamless. Request, acknowledgement, shipment; usually within a week or 2. It may take a week for the acknowledgement but the rest is easy.
    Could be because shipments to Canada are made from Canada but I have had no problem at all.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Didn’t you guys see this post??? What are you doing??

All you guys do is talk about your points, and then wonder why the forum is going under.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Didn’t you guys see this post??? What are you doing??

Seven-Delta-FortyOne wrote:

Oh I did not realize Seven-Delta-FortyOne was a moderator. What going under? I have done 4 redemptions this year. Each redemption has been followed up by a nice email from Bosch thanking me for my participation and telling me I am a valuable member of the Bosch community. Seven-Delta-FortyOne must know something that I don’t.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Resent my request today. It has been 15 days since the initial one. Also noticing an uptick in the spam posts.

Resent my request today. It has been 15 days since the initial one. Also noticing an uptick in the spam posts.

Yeah it’s been around the same time for me to,I haven’t sent anything as of yet, I will wait a few more days.
    But yeah the spam seems to be picking up plenty more than before.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well I hope you here something from this email.
    I have done this in the past. Then a few days pass the item shows up at my door.

Yeah it’s been around the same time for me to,I haven’t sent anything as of yet, I will wait a few more days.
    But yeah the spam seems to be picking up plenty more than before.

I hope you hear something soon Brian.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have received 4 redemptions just this year, last one just 2 months ago. All were slow but they did show up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.713 seconds