dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 730 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

, I haven’t been here as frequently as I used to be , just been busy with life stuff , dog and my daughter going back to school , plus lots of landscaping that’s been going on here ,

It can be hard to post on a regular basis. So people manage to do it. It can be tough. There has been very few people posting now days.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Was just actually thinking about what to redeem for now , going to be the last redemption

Most likely going to be a tough as we don’t what is available.

Will you have enough points for the items you mention you were thinking about getting?

Not sure what I will get.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Was just actually thinking about what to redeem for now , going to be the last redemption

Will you have enough points for the items you mention you were thinking about getting?

if you are going to redeem you better do it sooner rather than later because if it’s not available and it drags on till December they may not let you redeem something else LOL.

I’m not sure , I might have to just settle for anything , not a big deal though , I’ve been extremely happy with everything I’ve been able to redeem for from BTP
    What about you

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

if you are going to redeem you better do it sooner rather than later because if it’s not available and it drags on till December they may not let you redeem something else LOL.

Good point. You never know what will happen. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m not sure , I might have to just settle for anything , not a big deal though , I’ve been extremely happy with everything I’ve been able to redeem for from BTP

What about you

Not sure either really. I might get a router guide for my Bosch routers. This was something I was going request awhile ago.

I too have been happy with tools I received. I never know alot about tools before I joined the Forum.

Greg

Kamster
    Pro

I’ve never redeemed any points over the 6 years that I’ve been here. No time better than the present 🙂

Really appreciate the generosity of Bosch

What about you

Not sure either really. I might get a router guide for my Bosch routers. This was something I was going request awhile ago.

I too have been happy with tools I received. I never know alot about tools before I joined the Forum.

That’s a good idea , I always wanted the router table ,
    And the folding miter saw stand ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

What about you

That’s a good idea , I always wanted the router table ,

And the folding miter saw stand ,

Which one do you think you will get? I am sure they would be nice to have.

Greg

This has been one of the most amazing and generous sites. I remember when I first joined I thought it could be a scam. Clearly not the case and I think the amount of goodwill Bosch has built is invaluable for them. I have not had a chance to be here over the last few years as I have been beyond busy in my day job. Cool to see some old timers still posting on here.

Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

Orange County, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thank you. Enjoy your long weekend as well. Looks like we are going have some nice weather here.

Greg

Thank you. Enjoy your long weekend as well. Looks like we are going have some nice weather here.

Usually this is the hottest time of year here but these last few days are like early fall weather…just perfect.! Cooler and dry and sunny. Cannot ask for better!

Orange County, CA

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Raining today, forecast is rain tomorrow. That means time off from the renos. I will enjoy that. Thanks!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

my last big redemption was the miter saw stand. It is a great product.

I don’t have much points left, so I don’t need to redeem anything. If I do it may be some OMT blades or something small.

I just submitted a request. Will see what happens. It had been so long since my last request I am hoping I did it right…sent to Points bethepro.com – is that still accurate? last time I tried a few years ago I got bounced email messages. I was surprised I still had enough points to redeem for something…

Orange County, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I just submitted a request. Will see what happens. It had been so long since my last request I am hoping I did it right…sent to Points bethepro.com – is that still accurate? last time I tried a few years ago I got bounced email messages. I was surprised I still had enough points to redeem for something…

Yes Scot that’s still the correct email address. points@bethepro.com

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

This has been one of the most amazing and generous sites. I remember when I first joined I thought it could be a scam. Clearly not the case and I think the amount of goodwill Bosch has built is invaluable for them. I have not had a chance to be here over the last few years as I have been beyond busy in my day job. Cool to see some old timers still posting on here.

Definitely agree with you , Bosch has been very generous , funny thing is , I kinda thought that similar thing about being somewhat of a scam ,
    Boy was I wrong

Nice , may I ask what you requested , hopefully it’s in stock

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I was really wanting the glide saw but will settle for some other things .
    Maybe some l-boxes

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

what about BeThePro tee shirts are those still available? It may be a novalty if this site goes poof, I hope not.

One suggestion I have is for some of you trying to redeem something, if you are not sure it’s available (and there is no way to be really sure because most of the suggestions are just guesses), you might want to include a backup item as in “I would like to redeem for A, but if A is not available, on back order, discontinued or can’t be fulfilled then I would like B instead”, just in case because who knows, come October 1, there is even a chance points@bethepro.com will be redirected with a undelivered autoreply.

I also agree that Bosch has been very generous over the years with the rewards here, despite the occasional disruptions with the redemption process, and most of us understand that this is due to this site is low priority with their marketing effort. Bosch makes quality tools and I appreciate that they are at least keeping the site active to allow continued participation here. Many people have complained over the years about point grabbing meaningless posting flooding the forums watering down the real content. Well, now this problem is going to be solved one way or another because there is no more reward for posting so whoever that keep posting after October 1 will be those with more meaningful content and if these are enough posters left to keep this alive then this will live on but if the posting stops, then it won’t.

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 730 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.251 seconds