dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 578 total)
  • Author

I was reading this the other day

That is interesting. Must be a pretty beefy unit to handle the torque.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too ,

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

Hi Boschmanbrian,
    Basic request, some more 12v batteries as I use that system so much. Haven’t received any response so far.

Hi Boschmanbrian,

Basic request, some more 12v batteries as I use that system so much. Haven’t received any response so far.

I’ll see what I can do lol , sorry , actually think it’s more geared towards @doobie or I think possibly @btp2012 🤷‍♂️

whitehill
    Pro
    Ottawa, ON

Oh, I didn’t mean to imply that you should do anything about it! Intended to inform anyone else planning to redeem, and reading this thread, that there may be a delay in getting a response. I’ll update when I do hear something.

Oh, I didn’t mean to imply that you should do anything about it! Intended to inform anyone else planning to redeem, and reading this thread, that there may be a delay in getting a response. I’ll update when I do hear something.

Oh okay , so you ordered some , 🤞 hopefully you get what you redeemed for.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Most of us are aware that there is a delay in getting response and redemptions. So members just got redemptions after several months.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I heard back from the BTP Team about my last redemption. It turns out the GBH2-26 SDS Plus is on back order. I should receive it sometime in September. It was nice hear back from them.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I heard back from the BTP Team about my last redemption. It turns out the GBH2-26 SDS Plus is on back order. I should receive it sometime in September. It was nice hear back from them.

Nice to hear that your order is on track and the BTP Team is on top of it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well that’s good news ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well that’s good news ,

Yes it is good news!

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice to hear that your order is on track and the BTP Team is on top of it.

It took them awhile for them to reply to my email. We exchanged a few emails and they did get some answers to my tool. I hope to see it arrive sometime in September.

Greg

Looks like all good things must come to an end….

Yep, just read the email. I have benefitted greatly in my tool shop due to the generosity of the folks at Bosch. Thank you!!! It has been super to receive points for our posts and the opportunity to redeem for great Bosch product.

Yep, just read the email. I have benefitted greatly in my tool shop due to the generosity of the folks at Bosch. Thank you!!! It has been super to receive points for our posts and the opportunity to redeem for great Bosch product.

Yes I have also , extremely appreciate the support from BTP and the members.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks to the kind folks at Bosch North America for their generosity and support for this forum and their encouragement of the members.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Yes, thankful for the support that Bosch and other companies have lent to this community. Also thankful that the site will continue on, at least for a while. At least we will all be able to keep up with what we are all doing and sharing some knowledge.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I would like to say thanks to the Team at BE THE PRO, Bosch Tools and other companies that gave rewards to the forum.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Also thankful that the site will continue on, at least for a while. At least we will all be able to keep up with what we are all doing and sharing some knowledge.

I have to agree with you Jim. It sounds like the forum will be here for awhile some we can sharing. I sure that will depend on the members that stay and post on regular bases.

Greg

Yes, thankful for the support that Bosch and other companies have lent to this community. Also thankful that the site will continue on, at least for a while. At least we will all be able to keep up with what we are all doing and sharing some knowledge.

Yeah , will be nice to drop in and keep up with the guys and their projects , I haven’t been here as frequently as I used to be , just been busy with life stuff , dog and my daughter going back to school , plus lots of landscaping that’s been going on here ,
    But I agree with you Jim

@smallerstick

I agree with you totally Peter ,
    Bosch has been very good over the years
    🙏👍

Was just actually thinking about what to redeem for now , going to be the last redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 578 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.606 seconds