dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I had ordered the Bosch 14 gallon dust extractor ,
    Took some time to get to me
    But I was happy that they actually gave me the updated version , basically it comes with the hepa filter.

I ordered the same one, but mine came HEPA ready and not with the filter

How long ago did you order that Kurt. Mine and Kevin (Doobie) was last year I think it was August or September.
    I believe that the only difference is the HEPA filter. (129) bucks here.

I think it was around the same time as I kind of remember all three of us having in the same order. I guess I was the odd man out on the HEPA. Not a big deal, and definitely not complaining. It all I need to do is add the cost of a filter to have the HEPA capability in a vac like that, I am happy.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

1/2019 GSA18V-083B Bosch 18.0V Cordless Reciprocating Saw, Bare Tool REDEEMED

Can’t wait to hear how it preforms.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

But I was happy that they actually gave me the updated version , basically it comes with the hepa filter.

How long ago did you order that Kurt. Mine and Kevin (Doobie) was last year I think it was August or September.

I think it was around the same time as I kind of remember all three of us having in the same order. I guess I was the odd man out on the HEPA. Not a big deal, and definitely not complaining. It all I need to do is add the cost of a filter to have the HEPA capability in a vac like that, I am happy.

I recall that. I just figured that for Brian and I here in Canada all they had in stock were the newer ones outfitted with the Hepas and they still had some non-Hepa models in stock in the US. But for yours Kurt, did it at least come with a standard filter? Or did it come with no filter at all and you had to buy one?

I recall that. I just figured that for Brian and I here in Canada all they had in stock were the newer ones outfitted with the Hepas and they still had some non-Hepa models in stock in the US. But for yours Kurt, did it at least come with a standard filter? Or did it come with no filter at all and you had to buy one?

That’s a good point Kevin.
    I would be surprised that here in Canada we had them first , especially since osha was ahead of our csa laws , but I could be wrong.

I agree with you 💯% Kurt great vacuum and definitely not complaints here.

Doobie

I would be surprised that here in Canada we had them first , especially since osha was ahead of our csa laws , but I could be wrong.

My sole peeves with it are that it didn’t come with a larger hose that was also anti-static and that the auto-clean function is always on by default as I almost will always be using a bag and the auto-clean function used uneccessarily shortens the life of the filters.

But overall, I’m much happier with this 14 gallon vac than I was expecting. I’ve already really found the bottom drain hose a nice feature when I was sucking out water from some rain laden pier holes last summer. This vac along with the larger new 18V portable vac will be my go to vacs for water suck up jobs for the most part.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

My sole peeves with it are that it didn’t come with a larger hose that was also anti-static and that the auto-clean function is always on by default as I almost will always be using a bag and the auto-clean function used uneccessarily shortens the life of the filters.

But overall, I’m much happier with this 14 gallon vac than I was expecting. I’ve already really found the bottom drain hose a nice feature when I was sucking out water from some rain laden pier holes last summer. This vac along with the larger new 18V portable vac will be my go to vacs for water suck up jobs for the most part.

truthfully, I have been so busy with big projects and things It is still sitting in my garage in the box. I want to set it up at the shop, but I have had so much material going through the shop that I really need to get the shop cleaned up first. It seems like when projects wrap up, everything dumps there and does not get put away or it takes a long time to get it all cleared out. I am sure I will be very pleased with it once it gets put to use.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I put in a tool request on Feb 18/19

JSH180B 18 V Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw Bare Tool received Apr 10/19
    GLM 20 65ft Laser Measure received Apr 10/19
    GLI12V-300N 12 V Max LED Worklight received Apr 10/19

BAT414 12V 2.0 Ah Lithium-lon Battery(back ordered) received Apr 12/19

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

That was a nice little stash of tools

Doobie

truthfully, I have been so busy with big projects and things It is still sitting in my garage in the box. I want to set it up at the shop, but I have had so much material going through the shop that I really need to get the shop cleaned up first. It seems like when projects wrap up, everything dumps there and does not get put away or it takes a long time to get it all cleared out. I am sure I will be very pleased with it once it gets put to use.

So Kurt, since you said that in early Feb, have you had a chance to get your vac unboxed and running?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That was a nice little stash of tools

Yes it is. I happy to have it.

Greg

Doobie

I tried redeeming for a second Back Butter Buddy, and I’ve been told it is no longer available.

http://www.primo-tools.com/products/back-butter-buddy.html

Not surprised honestly.

I tried redeeming for a second Back Butter Buddy, and I’ve been told it is no longer available.

Not surprised honestly.

That sucks. I guess I should have picked up another one earlier also.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Not surprised honestly.

Well that’s too bad. It is nice you heard back that they aren’t available anymore.

Greg

Doobie

Not surprised honestly.

I got my first one way back years ago when I was first really active here. Back then it was only 10K points I recall.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not surprised honestly.

I got my first one way back years ago when I was first really active here. Back then it was only 10K points I recall.

The Back Butter Buddy was a real popular tool here on the list. A lot of the guys ended up getting one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not surprised honestly.

The Back Butter Buddy was a real popular tool here on the list. A lot of the guys ended up getting one.

Yes I know Ron @RonW uses his plenty of time
    It was a great bang for the buck so to speak

Just sent in a request for the T4B
    Hopefully they still have them available
    Will be updating this when I have more information

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Just sent in for Blaklader pants.
    Hopefully will be here in time for cold weather.

Doobie

Finally went for it eh.

Just sent in for Blaklader pants.
    Hopefully will be here in time for cold weather.

I am curious if it goes ahead. I can’t recall if anybody has requested any Blakläder since Jim left a year and a half ago now.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Look forward hearing how you make out Brian!

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.563 seconds