dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 12 posts - 201 through 212 (of 212 total)
  • Author

So they removed the points for the rotary , now just waiting , I guess it’s in stock , so now I’ll be buying some accessories for it , probably start with the spade and the tile chipper/scrapper
    I already put some in my A cart , I’ll take a look tomorrow , and decide what to order ,

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

my A cart

What’s an A cart? Is it bigger than an L Box?

my A cart

What’s an A cart? Is it bigger than an L Box?

Hahaha sorry , I should have been more clear , the shopping cart at Amazon 🤭

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

My points dropped off a couple days ago, after only sending the lone email about 10 days ago. I am redeeming for the angle grinder. I will follow up when I know more.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

So they removed the points for the rotary , now just waiting , I guess it’s in stock , so now I’ll be buying some accessories for it , probably start with the spade and the tile chipper/scrapper

I already put some in my A cart , I’ll take a look tomorrow , and decide what to order ,

That great new they removed points for you rotary. Shouldn’t be long now.

I also had points removed for my redemption. Maybe it will arrive next week.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My points dropped off a couple days ago, after only sending the lone email about 10 days ago. I am redeeming for the angle grinder. I will follow up when I know more.

Another one, things are moving you are in a bout a 2 week window to receiving your tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Long waits for redemptions should be a thing of the past now. Fingers crossed it stays like this.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Long waits for redemptions should be a thing of the past now. Fingers crossed it stays like this.

That’s good to hear and yes fingers crossed it stays that way.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Fantastic news, Thank you Kevin

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Mines were removed a month and a half ago.
    Me thinks they are waiting for Christmas.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Mines were removed a month and a half ago.

Me thinks they are waiting for Christmas.

Maybe it would’t hurt to send a follow up email. It could be the tool requested is on back order. This has happen to me once or twice.

Long waits for redemptions should be a thing of the past now.

Why do you say this?

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It looks like the Bosch GLL 30 Self leveling Cross Line Laser is available. I received mine on July 23.

Greg

Viewing 12 posts - 201 through 212 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.500 seconds