dcsimg

Bosch Tool Redemption History By BTP Members

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 212 total)
  • Author

On April 30 I received JS120BN 12V jigsaw. PS60BN 12V recip saw and 3-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser Level

Congratulations , have you had a chance to try out the jigsaw , it’s pretty cool , I actually prefer the variable trigger on the 18 volt , but still is a great little jigsaw , typical Bosch quality , built solid 👊👍
    I like the fact that you can use the clear splinter guard with or without the protective no mar plate

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like the fact that you can use the clear splinter guard with or without the protective no mar plate

Nice you can use the splinter guard never knew that.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

No I haven’t had chance to try the new 12V jiggy.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

nailer
    Pro

I wish, One Day I’ll be a pro…

I wish, One Day I’ll be a pro…

Well your profile already say’s you are ,

I just sent in a redemption request for the 11264evs I’ll let you know if I hear anything , or even better if it shows up 🤞😊
    Then I’ll need to go to Tony tools and buy some accessories $$$
    Tile removal coming up , and probably some digging 🤷‍♂️

Doobie

I just sent in a redemption request for the 11264evs I’ll let you know if I hear anything , or even better if it shows up 🤞😊

Congrats on requesting what is one of my best redemptions. Now watch your wallet empty out.

Shop around for the accessories. Prices can vary quite a bit from one place to the next.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I’m curious if you’d get it before my redemption arrives. If ever.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Still hoping my redemption process’s before much longer.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

11264evs

This sounds like great redemption. It is one I have on my wish list.

Now watch your wallet empty out.

LOL!!

Greg

Thanks guys , definitely will be looking around for good deals ,
    Don’t tell my wife , I have her credit card 🤭🤭

LoL Sorin I would imagine that you get your redemption soon ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

definitely will be looking around for good deals

Kevin seems to be the master at finding good deals. Maybe he can help.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hang in there I got my glide yesterday took a bit over a month but it came.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I’m waiting for one of those too.

Well that’s good news Bill ,

Doobie

Which accessories though? I went to all sorts of different retailers for mine. Some, I just kept in my amazon wish list til I saw a sudden price drop. I think the floor scrapper was one of them. Some places wanted close to $500, which was ridiculous, but most were in the $275 to $350 range. It dropped one day on A to $176 IIRC, and I jumped on it.

Which accessories though? I went to all sorts of different retailers for mine. Some, I just kept in my amazon wish list til I saw a sudden price drop. I think the floor scrapper was one of them. Some places wanted close to $500, which was ridiculous, but most were in the $275 to $350 range. It dropped one day on A to $176 IIRC, and I jumped on it.

Yeah I probably will be asking if you have any links or news on the scrapper , and both spade and regular shovel 😊
    Those are most probably next on my list

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

How about a SDS Max to SDS Plus adapter?

Doobie

Yeah I probably will be asking if you have any links or news on the scrapper , and both spade and regular shovel 😊

Those are most probably next on my list

Get this for digging. I have the other squarish headed one (and the tar cutter as well), and this is the one you want. I never use the other ones. This one has seen dozens and dozens of hours of use even attached to my Hitachi extension rods, it performs dandy.

https://www.boschtools.com/ca/en/boschtools-ocs/sds-max-hammer-steel-hs1926-29565-p/

Don’t forget, I have a thread I started 5 years ago about the accessories when I first got mine. Lots of useful info in there.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-11264evs-rotary-hammer-qs-on-usage-and-accesories/

In regards to the floor scrapper, while I bought mine, here was an email (screenshot) from Jim from April 2017 that he mentions how many points were needed for it.

Jim-SDS-Max-Points-Communique-APR2017

Have fun finding the replacement blades for it. I did get mine for $48 at IHL a few years ago, but very few places seem to sell them online. It is also available in a two pack, but that may be old stock by now and is near impossible to find. Price I saw on the 2-pack one time I think was $86, but I don’t think I had the scrapper yet, so I didn’t buy it. I just wanted a spare in case I pooched the one that came with it, but they say if you use them properly, they last a long time.

I looked back in my Amazon account for the scrapper purchase, but can’t find it. Maybe I got it elsewhere. I don’t believe I redeemed for it.

But I did trip over this purchase in 2016 for the aforementioned Hitachi SDS-Max Extender and the three different lengths of extension rods.

Hitachi-SDS-MAX-Extension-Adapters-and-Accessory-Stems

Makita now offers that same adapter as well.

I have only used it once for drilling purposes. All other use has been with other non-drilling accessories. It is really well made and the $239 price on it hasn’t changed for the Makita since they started selling it. It’s always at that price and has been on my Amazon wish list for years even though I already have the same one by Hitachi. I think they all come out of the same factory in Germany.

Here’s the Bosch Hammer Steel SDS-Max accessories page….

https://www.boschtools.com/ca/en/boschtools-ocs/sds-max-hammer-steel-22565-c/

@doobie thanks for the info Kevin ,👍 definitely will be searching for something this weekend , that’s exactly the spade shovel I am interested in , and probably that taping plate also , thanks for the links to the other sites.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.664 seconds