dcsimg

Bosch Tool Improvements and/or Changes

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

They really need a multi voltage charger too.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

GCM12SD NA model to have the same options as the UK version. IE: Swivel handle and built in laser guide.

As others have mentioned, quicker NA marketing of their UK tools.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

GCM12SD NA model to have the same options as the UK version. IE: Swivel handle and built in laser guide.

As others have mentioned, quicker NA marketing of their UK tools.

That’s what irks me, it’s not like a new version has to be engineered, everything is ready to go but just removed from the NA model.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Those things,,,,Man why do you even need the say anything??? You put that with a tools and forget about selling and more.

As I’m only invested in the Bosch 12v line, it’s even HARDER to find the rapid charger. I have one…and two of the slower version.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

I have the 5412 miter saw, and it has a laser guide. I never really pay any attention it though. It comes on automatically when the saw starts.

The 4100 table saw. Dust management is a joke on that thing. I’m usually using it outside, so I don’t hook it to a shop-vac, and I don’t care where it goes, but the whole underside fills with sawdust, which is almost impossible to remove.

I posted about this issue a while back, and I learned that they rolled the plastic base inwards in order to strengthen it. However, it’s open at the top, so it just collects dust. I’ve heard of some people using spray foam to fill the gap.

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

Doobie

That would be nice. Along with a multi battery charger.

The grip on the 18v brushless socket ready impact is PERFECT!!! That grip should be on all of there drills and impacts.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One handed bit insertion on all the impact drills

bit holders on all the drills/impacts

so far just the EC models come with the mountable bit holders right?!
    would be definitely great if they would include one for each tool.
    the impactor’s have a tiny bit storage

Gee I see ya found another pic off the web somewhere, My brushless impact doesn’t have that. It came with another design that screws on the side, That one looks molded in. Wonder if that’s even available in the US? The drills come with the side mount too, They attach with the same mount as the belt clip. But they’re not very handy. At all!!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Gee I see ya found another pic off the web somewhere, My brushless impact doesn’t have that. It came with another design that screws on the side, That one looks molded in. Wonder if that’s even available in the US? The drills come with the side mount too, They attach with the same mount as the belt clip. But they’re not very handy. At all!!

right because i didnt wanna go into the garage last night to take a picture of my tools.
    brb with a picture for you

EDIT: check it out @Dabbs
    and the 25618 impactor has a smaller version of the bit holder

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That would be nice. Along with a multi battery charger.

My Milwaukee fast charger has 12V & 18V charging capabilities. That charger is a few years old already.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Yes yes, a double double lol charger, 2 18 volt and 2 12 volt port’s, plus a USB or two.

And also those N available tools to come to North America.

yellaD
    Pro

Yes bring some NAINA tools over…seriously, Who wants a Bosch tracksaw? Me and everyone else, and their moms.

@madman_us 25618 is that the one on the far left, not sure if that’s the number, I thought the 25618 was different

Anonymous
    Inactive

right because i didnt wanna go into the garage last night to take a picture of my tools.
    brb with a picture for you

EDIT: check it out @Dabbs
    and the 25618 impactor has a smaller version of the bit holder

Ok see now with real life pics we can actually learn something, And I did. Much to my surprise my socket ready impact and brushless drill do have a hole for bits back there, Just like the first two left ones in your pic. I’m not sure what you mean by a smaller version though on the 25618, I will be taking my side mount off today. It’s a pita anyway

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@Boschmanbrian
    i dont have a 25618. i know that he has one because i looked at the tool in store several times.
    items in the picture from the left:
    IDS181, IDH182, DDS181, DDS182

@Dabbs
    i knew that my impactor has that storage in the back. and i was just not in the mood or lets call it lazy, to go in the cold garage to take a “real life picture” 😛
    so the impactors have that bit storage but not the drill/driver.
    the brushless drill/driver come nowadays with the side mounted storage (which you can see in the far left on my IDS181)

i get you another internet picture for the bit storage version.
    because i dont own the 25618

and i just seek for help on the internet when i down own that tool, product.
    like with the recip saw blades i showed Boschmanbrian in the other thread how they look like

Attachments:

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

i knew that my impactor has that storage in the back. and i was just not in the mood or lets call it lazy, to go in the cold garage to take a “real life picture”
    the brushless drill/driver come nowadays with the side mounted storage (which you can see in the far left on my IDS181)

Ya can’t be lazy on here, I’ve made many trips out to my shop in the cold to take a pic LOL. My brushless drill/driver does have the built-in holder plus it must have came with the side mount too, I got it from somewhere. It’s possible it came with something else though, But I know it didn’t come with the non-brushless drill. They didn’t have them yet

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

i knew that my impactor has that storage in the back. and i was just not in the mood or lets call it lazy, to go in the cold garage to take a “real life picture”

Ya can’t be lazy on here, I’ve made many trips out to my shop in the cold to take a pic LOL. My brushless drill/driver does have the built-in holder plus it must have came with the side mount too, I got it from somewhere. It’s possible it came with something else though, But I know it didn’t come with the non-brushless drill. They didn’t have them yet

I did that at the beginning, went in the garage at night but got no response to those pictures. but i guess now i depends on who wanna see the picture 😛
    anyways; was at lowes today and guess what. the DDB181. that compact bargain drill/driver for $99 has that bit storage in the back of the handle too. like the impactors. no picture taken because my phone was dead. just google Bosch DDB181 and you will see it.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Ya can’t be lazy on here, I’ve made many trips out to my shop in the cold to take a pic LOL

Nice that I’m not the only dedicated one to do those kinds of things for the sake of clarity and thoroughness.

Thumbs up!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

went in the garage at night but got no response to those pictures.

It’s nice the new place has lights, good for taking pics.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

The 12v Vacuum would be nice if it had more suction. The switch needs to be redesigned as you continuously turn it off while using it.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.716 seconds