dcsimg

Bosch Tool Improvements and/or Changes

Viewing 14 posts - 321 through 334 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Jim, I think you may have accidentally put this post in the wrong thread. You might want to paste it where you had originally intended. I could be wrong, but I don’t see how it relates to the Bosch website revamp.

Hey @Doobie,
    Your mixing this thread up with the one I created.
    This is the one to bring up any inconsistencies with the Bosch website.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-power-tools-for-professionals/

While I’m here. :)

The CFL180 18 V Lithium-Ion Flashlight, I think could use some of the features that The FL12 have. Maybe a good sized Earth Magnet to position it if the handle cannot be hung anywhere close.

Hey Frank, is that light out yet, I will see if they have it on the Bosch site, unless you know already.
    And yes a good handle would be nice for hanging it someplace

guys thats the old bosch flashlight with light bulbs which is on the market since stone age 😛
    In May we gonna see the 18V LED from europe. no clue what the product name will be, maybe something like FL180 or so.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Jim, I think you may have accidentally put this post in the wrong thread. You might want to paste it where you had originally intended. I could be wrong, but I don’t see how it relates to the Bosch website revamp.

Hey @Doobie,
    Your mixing this thread up with the one I created.
    This is the one to bring up any inconsistencies with the Bosch website.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-power-tools-for-professionals/

While I’m here. :)

The CFL180 18 V Lithium-Ion Flashlight, I think could use some of the features that The FL12 have. Maybe a good sized Earth Magnet to position it if the handle cannot be hung anywhere close.

Hey Frank, is that light out yet, I will see if they have it on the Bosch site, unless you know already.
    And yes a good handle would be nice for hanging it someplace

guys thats the old bosch flashlight with light bulbs which is on the market since stone age 😛
    In May we gonna see the 18V LED from europe. no clue what the product name will be, maybe something like FL180 or so.

ThanX Alex, my bad.. 😮
    I just posted up the model number of the one on their site. Never even looked to see that it wasn’t the LED model. Still they need to add magnets to it. 🙂

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@58Chev
    Don’t feel bad 😛 its really easy to get confused with all those different product numbers and names.
    But I have to agree, a magnet would be nice at the new lamp.
    It should be strong enough to hold up a weight of a 6ah battery.
    Plus it has a rubber handle and an integrated hook.
    (Although, not quite sure how this piece will hold up.)
    Time will tell but I definitely get 2 of those when they hit the market in May

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I wonder with all the cordless fans on the market if Bosch will release one at some point. I’ve never seen one used on sites so wonder how well they actually sell and work.
    I’ll still opt for a cordless or corded blower before a cordless fan.

A Working Pro since 2004

patiently waiting for an 18v drywall router like dewalt’s and senco’s

patiently waiting for an 18v drywall router like dewalt’s and senco’s

I’m going to pick them up as bare tools soon . I have a bunch of 20v Dewalt max tools and batteries .

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I wonder with all the cordless fans on the market if Bosch will release one at some point. I’ve never seen one used on sites so wonder how well they actually sell and work.

There is a corded blower available in UK which looks like Dewalt’s tiny blower, i believe Moze reviewed it/ made a little video from it one day.
    And then there is the new 36V blower from bosch. Came out this spring in Germany.
    420 Euro just for the blower. then you still have to buy battery and charger.
    The Blower was already on their page but they took it back down, no clue why.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Im sorry to be negative but I don’t like these foam inserts. I actually miss the formed plastic in my grinder case.
    I could appreciate them more with drill set ups.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Doobie

Im sorry to be negative but I don’t like these foam inserts. I actually miss the formed plastic in my grinder case.

Never really thought about that. What is it you dislike about the foam over the molded plastic?

I would think the foam that you could at least carve out in them additional spaces for things if needed whereas plastic is pretty well carved in stone more or less.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like the molded trays too. They just seem to fit better and allow you to store stuff around the tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

I like the molded trays too. They just seem to fit better and allow you to store stuff around the tool.

I’m liking the trays more myself also, I even have both types but prefer the plastics, my foam is not the Bosch, but it is decent quality

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I will post a picture of my old Bosch grinder when I get a chance. It has an adjustable shroud and plate accessory to control the depth of your cut. That fits flat in the box under the grinder with pre made recesses for the shape of the bolts and plates. So thats neatly out of the way. The I have two scooped areas. One also has recesses for a handle grip. Then I have the scoops loaded with blades.

All of that is hard to replicate with the foam.
    Never really thought about that. What is it you dislike about the foam over the molded plastic?

I would think the foam that you could at least carve out in them additional spaces for things if needed whereas plastic is pretty well carved in stone more or less.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

okay after you use the blower on the porch project, i understand the usage of it but what is the fan for, i do notice that ryobi makes a fan but i never understood what it was for unless its to cool the person down?

Doobie

I will post a picture of my old Bosch grinder when I get a chance. It has an adjustable shroud and plate accessory to control the depth of your cut. That fits flat in the box under the grinder with pre made recesses for the shape of the bolts and plates. So thats neatly out of the way. The I have two scooped areas. One also has recesses for a handle grip. Then I have the scoops loaded with blades.

All of that is hard to replicate with the foam.

That quote is largely not mine. ‘Blockquotes’ are screwed up there.

Viewing 14 posts - 321 through 334 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.615 seconds