dcsimg

Bosch tc10

This topic contains 37 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Masterbosch 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I can’t believe we don’t have a thread for bosch Tc10 wet saw this saws table glides like dream. Confirmed buy mk and Dewalt users. They said it’s so smooth I thing the same way. Saw has plenty power to cut any material.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I believe this used to be on the list, someone here has one of these and i believe they like it.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Yes NJbuilder is one that has it. He was very happy with it’s performance.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@cranbrook2 is another member who has one. I have read lots of good on this wet saw.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I remember NJBuilder saying good things about it before he was run off. He used it on some nice high end kitchen remodels.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’ve read a bit about it and everything seems to be positive.

However for the amount of tile I actually do, and the fact that I’ve always done it with a grinder and my QEP tile cutter I don’t think I could justify one myself.

Anonymous

I do granite and marble sometimes and porcelain tiles and with these new glass tiles wetsaw is a must for me.I have it pass 2 and half year and I like it alot.only think I hate about it is that water pump gets stuck and you have to hit it sometimes.I clean it very good everytime I use it. But water pump is the first thing bugs out on these.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I read a lot of reviews and articles about this saw but never saw one in action.
    Well only on youtube but thats about it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Anonymous

I used it a lot I just finish the original diamond blade that came with it gonna put the new bosch blade in soon but I still have like 1 /8 inch arbor left so I’m gonna use it till end. table is still square and no problem in the beatings I oil them every other month

I was going to get one before it dropped off the list. Seems like the only complaint was that it was heavy.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hey @njbuilder swing by and say HI let us know how your doing!

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

@ronw @utopia78

Yes I HAD it. I saw had because some low life broke into my garage and stole it. He left the stand though? I’m guessing he didn’t know what he was taking and figured it’s big and worth money. He would have been better off taking a sawzaw, circular saw or something but whatever. He needed his drug money I guess.

So sadly the Bosch tile saw I earned from here is gone.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I was going to get one before it dropped off the list. Seems like the only complaint was that it was heavy.

I was researching this saw a few weeks back and heard that it has a tendency to get pieces of tile stuck into the track. I guess it made it difficult to slide the table when this happens.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes I HAD it. I saw had because some low life broke into my garage and stole it.

Oh man that is not good. Sorry to hear that.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@ronw @utopia78

Yes I HAD it. I saw had because some low life broke into my garage and stole it. He left the stand though? I’m guessing he didn’t know what he was taking and figured it’s big and worth money. He would have been better off taking a sawzaw, circular saw or something but whatever. He needed his drug money I guess.

So sadly the Bosch tile saw I earned from here is gone.

That really really sucks @njbuilder! Did you end up replacing it with something else?

Andrew

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I used it a lot I just finish the original diamond blade that came with it gonna put the new bosch blade in soon but I still have like 1 /8 inch arbor left so I’m gonna use it till end. table is still square and no problem in the beatings I oil them every other month

Looks great, nice to hear that you have great things to say about the tile saw,
    Great work you have been doing

@njbuilder good for see you popping back in,
    Sorry to hear about how tile saw being stolen, hopefully you were able to get it replaced.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

some low life broke into my garage and stole it.

F#*!in scumbags!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

some low life broke into my garage and stole it.

F#*!in scumbags!!

Nothing worse than a thief…especially of one’s tools that he uses to put food on the table!!

Andrew

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@nj builder sorry to hear someone stole ur wetsaw I don’t know what would I do if someone takes mine. I’ll be really pissed off. I have mine for some time and I like it

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Here is tc10 with wheel stand taking the elevator to 24th floor I stick bag a thinset too

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.542 seconds