dcsimg

Bosch Table Saw Accessories Review: Bosch (4100-09) 10 in. Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

This is my first from BTP but puts the total at 4. I guess that’s a good number. I hate changing bits and setting up for a repeatable cut so it’s nice to have.

I really should update the router insert as the new one is so much nicer.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dabbs That would be cool. I think that we need to make a deal for a swap. I still want a set of rails and the digital display. I just need my new boxx to show up from BTP with my new router!

Oh yeah the rails, I forgot about those. I don’t mind sending ya anything if ya can’t get it otherwise, Seems so strange companies have an issue with that. I don’t know anything about it though. I spect it has to go through some kind of extra inspection or something, Guess I better not send ya one of Svens cookies. But I think we can get it figured out

I missed this thread awhile ago! I love your custom router insert Brad. Very good idea and execution of it. Will you use this in conjunction with you torsion box router table bench you made?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Yup, this is addition to the torsion box top.

Here’s a better version of it:

Brad T

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

@Dabbs That would be cool. I think that we need to make a deal for a swap. I still want a set of rails and the digital display. I just need my new boxx to show up from BTP with my new router!

I’m seeing a few placed that are listing the display as discontinued.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Here’s a better version of it:

Ah, I wish I could forget this image out of my mind. Should the day come that such a Bosch table saw sits in my shop, it will be hard for me to not want to imitate this. I had almost forgotten about this project too, Brad 🙁 🙁 haha. Well done.

John S

That is one neat upgrade there Brad. Super nice and versatile for away from the shop or the small workshop. Your work is top shelf.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

That is one neat upgrade there Brad. Super nice and versatile for away from the shop or the small workshop. Your work is top shelf.

Thanks Lon.

Brad T

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I missed this thread too…
    The review was very good. I like the details on all the different Accessories.

My main reason for the outfeed extensions was for the ability to cut full sheets of plywood on my own.

On a saw that size I like to snap a line on the sheet and cut with a skil saw a bit big then send it through the table saw to clean up the cut.
    The out feed for long martial is the big reason for the work tables like OverAnalyze and Ron Paulk has come out with. The 8 feet of stable outfeet is great.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Thanks DWB. I really like using OA table with this saw. I often do what you do as well with snapping a chalk line and using the circ saw first.

Brad T

Anonymous
    Inactive

What?? Oh no! I wonder why they would do that, Maybe there’s a new one coming out or something

Anonymous
    Inactive

On a saw that size I like to snap a line on the sheet and cut with a skil saw a bit big then send it through the table saw to clean up the cut.

Great tip, I thought of doing that same thing but beings I’m new at it I didn’t know if it was a weird thing to do or not. I agree an outfeed table is a must too, Guess I’m going to have to come up with something for that too

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very nice review Brad. Look like a nice saw.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

What?? Oh no! I wonder why they would do that, Maybe there’s a new one coming out or something

That would be neat if a new one was coming out – and Dustin is definitely right – most places are “out of stock” or have it listed as not available currently…
    http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-DC010-Digital-Carriage-Display/dp/B000VZSLB4/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

John S

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Ya, I’ve been trying to get one since I did this review with no joy. Maybe a new one is in the works.

Brad T

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ya, I’ve been trying to get one since I did this review with no joy. Maybe a new one is in the works.

Man Dustin is right, I did find two places. Here’s the cheaper one, Shipping to Canada is a killer. That’s just unbelievable $122….Only $17 to me https://prosupplycenter.com/cart.php

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Man, I should have paid more attention to these things. It was under $100 on amazon,

If you order one, order two 🙂

But it might be better to wait and see if a new one is in the works???

Brad T

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I wonder if our bosch buddies know? What was their tag again?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wonder if our bosch buddies know? What was their tag again?

Are you talking about Marco and Jenny?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I think it was a service email. Maybe @supimeister remembers

Brad T

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.630 seconds