dcsimg

Bosch SN350-20F

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’m been using the bosch framing gun pass 2 years. I shot over 30 boxes didn’t even jamb on me once. I oil it daily and have speacial mix half lucasfullsyntheticoil and other half just regular pneaumatic oil. I use it at 100 psi. Mine is sn350 34c and it works flawless

Why the Lucas synthetic? Link?

I hear a lot of guys running the Lucas or AmSol synthetics, they swear by them. Most of them also drink the Cool Aid of the synthetics. Or are “dealers” , especially the AmSol guy’s. I have never had problems using standard gun oils.

I run full synthetic Mobil1 in my Subaru…but not my nail gun!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m been using the bosch framing gun pass 2 years. I shot over 30 boxes didn’t even jamb on me once. I oil it daily and have speacial mix half lucasfullsyntheticoil and other half just regular pneaumatic oil. I use it at 100 psi. Mine is sn350 34c and it works flawless

Why the Lucas synthetic? Link?

I hear a lot of guys running the Lucas or AmSol synthetics, they swear by them. Most of them also drink the Cool Aid of the synthetics. Or are “dealers” , especially the AmSol guy’s. I have never had problems using standard gun oils.

I run full synthetic Mobil1 in my Subaru…but not my nail gun!

lol i run synthetic from costco now, can’t be the price of 50 bucks a time.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.220 seconds