dcsimg

Bosch Road Show?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I would love to see Bosch do something similar to what Festool does with a North America roadshow of sorts, going across NA to showcase the newest stuff Bosch has released/is releasing and also giving customers a chance to test things out and play around a bit.

https://www.festool.co.uk/Campaigns/Roadshow-2014/Pages/EUROPEAN-TOUR-2014.aspx

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151766322462044.1073741830.323539532043&type=1&l=3e357262a4

Does this already exist and I am just not aware of it?

John S

Attachments:

I would love to see Bosch do something similar to what Festool does with a North America roadshow of sorts, going across NA to showcase the newest stuff Bosch has released/is releasing and also giving customers a chance to test things out and play around a bit.

https://www.festool.co.uk/Campaigns/Roadshow-2014/Pages/EUROPEAN-TOUR-2014.aspx

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151766322462044.1073741830.323539532043&type=1&l=3e357262a4

Does this already exist and I am just not aware of it?

This would be pretty cool…

Off topic… John, why is your picture named after satan?

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

I was at a local dealer and every June they have an open house with all the big names there. Makita had a tricked out cube van full of tools.

Lots of hands on with the tools.

I know Bosch rep was there and he gave me a good price on a router.

Can’t remember which co. but they had a “drop challenge” set up with a ladder.

Burgers and hot dogs, lots of small giveaways.

Off topic… John, why is your picture named after satan?

I noticed that as well… I simply downloaded it from the festool site that I linked to… must be something in the festool water :\

John S

redwood
    Pro

Isn’t the tricked out Ram truck that Bosch is paired with, part of a road show excursion around the country?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Thatkid
    Pro

I would love to see Bosch come to Michigan and do this. I hardly see anyone using Bosch cordless and only a couple people using Bosch saws. If Bosch gave people a chance to try their tools they would change a lot of people over. Only Bosch tools I see a lot of are jig saws routers and roto hammers. The lowes around here do not seem to stock a lot of Bosch tools compared to other brands.

The only time I have seen Bosch exhibit was at a NASCAR race in Milwaukee. We have 1 store north of Milwaukee that has a big sale but I can’t say Bosch is any part of it.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I would love to see something like that here too…

JamieM
    Pro
    Hamilton, ON

Many stores often put on a special event and sale and quite often you’ll see the sales reps and products on display. A great chance to talk to the reps and handle their tools.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It would be cool, and I think it has been mentioned before. What I find more bothering at the moment is that more and more retailers are cutting back in what they have to offer from Bosch. I wish we had a Bosch tool store here.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

That would be cool and something I’d like to see

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Recently saw a Bosch repat a bigbox grand opening. They had a couple of good promotions, but only the basics that the box carried. Notmuch that was very interesting. Samo, samo.

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

Always disappointed when manufacturers have road shows. They are usually not anywhere close to me. BUT…. it would be cool.

They have been at Woodworking in America and I have seen them at HD and Lowes several years ago. It costs a lot of money to put these on, but I agree that it would be cool to see things first hand and get a chance to ask questions and buy. That is when I bought my JS572 — after talking to the product manager and playing around with the tool at the booth.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

At our big sales we see the reps set up but no hands on tools. Festools does set up and let you try the tools out.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.568 seconds