dcsimg

Bosch rh540m

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I have this hammer for about a year now it’s perfect for lot of application. Rh540m takes sds max bits.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I just clean it after pictures

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Bosch roto hammers have always been at the top of the line. I have 3 or 4 of them in various sizes. No complaints on any of their rotary hammers.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Bosch roto hammers have always been at the top of the line. I have 3 or 4 of them in various sizes. No complaints on any of their rotary hammers.

I’m up to 4 demo hammers too and just love them from the big DH1020VC to the small 18 volt one.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

How you like the dh1020 @dirtywhiteboy what did you break so far with it. Is it easy to handle it. How’s the vibration on it

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I use my RH328VC extensively.
    It blows through anything in its path…and it’s kind of small too! I also have an 1 3/4″ Sds Max Dewalt that I’d trade for an equivalent Bosch if I used it more often, but it only comes out for heavier demo or big holes.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Yeah I have the Rh328vc also nice small machine easy to work on over head stuff I like it a lot. rh540m is on the heavier side but you still can do some stuff over head for short periods.but wears you out after 15 minuets

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

This thing looks like a beast. I haven’t used many of the bosch drills, mostly just hilti

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

It looks better now, what did you use for cleaning?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Does bosch have a recommendation for how to clean the tools?

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Does bosch have a recommendation for how to clean the tools?

Yeah, Bosch have a recommendation.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@rylim first I airblow the machine then with tooth brush I clean the sdsmax holder were the bits go in. Then I wipe it down with plain water there was some glue/tar on the drill so I used wd40 to take those off after that I just put a little armorall to make it less sticky for adhesive stuff so next time when I clean it you won’t have a perfect bond on the glue and makes it easier to take it off. Clean the bits ends so there is no dirty oil left with mud inside last I pit a little grease for the bit holder

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Nice unit you got there Ibrahim. I don’t have a own one but If I need one I can use my friend’s rotary hammer. +12y old but still works like a charm.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

How you like the dh1020 @dirtywhiteboy what did you break so far with it. Is it easy to handle it. How’s the vibration on it

Oh it’s busted a lot of concrete and dug in a lot of clay ground. There are a lot of pics of it on the lazy piggs thread and on the Mililani Mauka thread.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@rylim first I airblow the machine then with tooth brush I clean the sdsmax holder were the bits go in. Then I wipe it down with plain water there was some glue/tar on the drill so I used wd40 to take those off after that I just put a little armorall to make it less sticky for adhesive stuff so next time when I clean it you won’t have a perfect bond on the glue and makes it easier to take it off. Clean the bits ends so there is no dirty oil left with mud inside last I pit a little grease for the bit holder

I guess i’ll have to follow your guide here when I get around to cleaning everything for winter, don’t want to leave it all dirty and dusty.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I just clean it after pictures

@masterbosch
    Looks much better cleaned up.
    I have an air hose setup in my garage with a blower on it just to clean up my tools after using them. Especially the 4100 and GCM12SD.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@dirtywhiteboy did you use 35 pound demo hammer I’m curious what’s the diffrent between them to I believe 11335k is for more for the walls easy to maneuver I wish someplace around me carrys all of them but it’s really hard bosch should invite me to the factor so I can see what’s up 🙂

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@dirtywhiteboy did you use 35 pound demo hammer I’m curious what’s the diffrent between them to I believe 11335k is for more for the walls easy to maneuver I wish someplace around me carrys all of them but it’s really hard bosch should invite me to the factor so I can see what’s up 🙂

I have used a Bosch heaver hammer, not sure if it was a 40 lb. or a 60lb. One job we had a Makita, a Hilti and a DeWalt and the Hilti was the best and the DeWalt the worst.

I guess i’ll have to follow your guide here when I get around to cleaning everything for winter, don’t want to leave it all dirty and dusty.

Same. Good tips

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Breaking some concrete with the rh540m

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.265 seconds