dcsimg

Bosch PS42 is on its way.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got one actually ps42 with 2 battery is 169$ should be in this week alone with bunch of other great deals I got

Wowwy, Good for you finding that. The location says Atlanta, Georgia

Anonymous
    Inactive

In case y’all are wondering I had to merge the

‘PS42 is now up on the Bosch site….coming soon’

thread with this one as they are identical……Dabbs

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It’s here for some of us :)))

grats on your purchase @ozturkebrahem – curious if its the PS42 or an imported GDR 10,8 V-EC

Its great to see the PS42 showing up on the website…now its just a matter of time to see the Buy Now button and that it finally gets in stock at the retailers. That was the case for a few items…buy now button was there but shipping was listed for 1-2month.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

In case y’all are wondering I had to merge the

‘PS42 is now up on the Bosch site….coming soon’

thread with this one as they are identical……Dabbs

Thanks Dabbs! I totally forgot about this thread when I started the other.

Is it weird that I had a dream about getting a ps42 last night lol

Oh boy…tool dreams.

grats on your purchase @ozturkebrahem – curious if its the PS42 or an imported GDR 10,8 V-EC

Its great to see the PS42 showing up on the website…now its just a matter of time to see the Buy Now button and that it finally gets in stock at the retailers. That was the case for a few items…buy now button was there but shipping was listed for 1-2month.

According to the picture, it’s the PS42-02. Hopefully that’s what he gets because the GDR 10.8 charger would be useless in North America.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I just got one actually ps42 with 2 battery is 169$ should be in this week alone with bunch of other great deals I got

@ozturkebrahem,
    Nice score there Ebrahem. Who makes the LED floor ans security lights?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Wow congrats , looks like you have been doing a little shopping 😉
    and some nice prices , good for you , looking forward to hearing your thoughts on those items .

I have been hesitant to use any impacts anymore. The brushless driver is pretty much all I use and I am surprised how powerful that little guy is.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I have been hesitant to use any impacts anymore. The brushless driver is pretty much all I use and I am surprised how powerful that little guy is.

Why is that @kentwhitten? I’m the opposite…I never use a drill for fasteners and I don’t own a dedicated driver.

Jon P.
    Instagram

Well, it could be application specific. I do woodworking type work, not exterior framing and such. If that was the case, then yeah it would be impacts. I am mostly in cabinetry, so the noise generated inside the box just amplifies right into my face. The PS22 brushless is an awesome little dude that gets it done.

I did a project once at an assisted living place. That was their biggest complaint of me at the time was the impacts that I was using was upsetting the residents.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

did a project once at an assisted living place. That was their biggest complaint of me at the time was the impacts that I was using was upsetting the residents.

Really? They complained? How else are you supposed to work? Construction is loud!

I don’t love the noise personally, but I deal with it because of the increased control and speed.

Jon P.
    Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Well, it could be application specific. I do woodworking type work, not exterior framing and such. If that was the case, then yeah it would be impacts. I am mostly in cabinetry, so the noise generated inside the box just amplifies right into my face. The PS22 brushless is an awesome little dude that gets it done.

I did a project once at an assisted living place. That was their biggest complaint of me at the time was the impacts that I was using was upsetting the residents.

Looks like you need one of those quite oil pulse impacts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is the ps42 for sure he’s one of the dealer gets it first. He’s the distributor so it’s legit ps42. He don’t make mistakes like that. Yeah I try to get good prices I’m always on the look out for last minuet auction. Sanzo is the brand for the led flood light @58chev I have bunch from that brand like 3 years ago believe it or not out of 15 of them none had problem they still work flawless. 100watt led goes for around 55$ cheapist so when I saw that deal for 22$last minuet I bid I’m sure I’ll find use for it

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It is the ps42 for sure he’s one of the dealer gets it first. He’s the distributor so it’s legit ps42. He don’t make mistakes like that.

Ok great to hear that. I am looking forward to the PS42BN since I have a few spare 12V batteries. and if I need more I would go for the 12V starter kit from the rewards list – such a great price.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have some 12v tools jacket angledrill impactor radio driver so I have like 7 batteries on 12v for small screws on cabinets and stuff like that it’s more handy then 18v line up on small stuff yet still powerfull

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

So it’s not a preorder, but actually will ship come Monday?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like you need one of those quiet oil pulse impacts.

youtube videos really show how quiet they are compared to a regular impact.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yup. Same here. That little PS22 has taken the place of a few tools. It has all but retired my PS41 (I use the big IDH182 when I need more torque than the driver can deliver) and I havent used my PS31 in a LONG time (18v drills, eggbeater manual drills, and a bit and brace all get used when drilling, and the PS22 does the driving)

Pilot holes go faster and better with the eggbeater, I find, so a baby drill isnt that useful to me, and a baby impact is rarely needed since the 22 drives just as well, and quieter

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That little PS22 has taken the place of a few tools

Yes it has. Very versatile tool with plenty of power for about 80% of what needs done.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That little PS22 has taken the place of a few tools

Yes it has. Very versatile tool with plenty of power for about 80% of what needs done.

I have the ps32 and that is my absolute favourite driver right now. I reach for that first and when i realize it will have trouble with the longer screws i’d switch to the 18v. However that is few and far between.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I still use my PS41 more than 31, for driving longer screws I find I have better depth control with an impact driver than a drill.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.692 seconds