dcsimg

Bosch – Provantage

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 293 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I just checked my Ridgid and Milwaukee sites and my tools are still listed. Knock wood.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Just a thought, any chance the registration would “self destruct” after the registration period expires? In other words, if you register the tool 4 years ago that has a 3 year warranty, that it would disappear by design?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Just a thought, any chance the registration would “self destruct” after the registration period expires? In other words, if you register the tool 4 years ago that has a 3 year warranty, that it would disappear by design?

Mine are still on my list of tools after the warranty has expired.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

OMG……Not another Russian hack!

Next they’ll take down my Bieber fan club site……aaaargh!

No need to blame the Russians, most of it happens from within.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mine are still on my list of tools after the warranty has expired.

Then it’s messed up. I wonder what happens if you lose all your client warranty registration. Especially if purchase verification and receipts were processed at that time.

Doobie

I doubt any company would do this due to liability reasons. Say long after your warranty has expired there is a product recall due to a dangerous situation finally being found to happen to consumers. A company that just purges warranty data could be held liable if they were found to have not contacted individuals of whom they once had their information.

One of the reasons I myself did start to register not only my tools but everything under the sun so to speak was due to a Milwaukee NiCad Battery recall about ten years ago. My 7+ years old Milwaukee drill kit that I was on the verge of getting rid of as the batteries were pretty well pooched at the time got a second life when I found out by being on a forum where some guys were pointing out that there was this huge battery recall because some batteries were found to be catching fire in their chargers. Had I not been on that forum I likely never would have known otherwise. If that tool had been registered, I would have gotten a letter in the mail like others did.

Doobie

I can’t even log in to my Provantage. Security error message.

Actually, this is what I’m getting.

Note guys, this is the ProVantage warranty site. Not the regular warranty site which is working just fine.

https://www.boschprovantage.com/Provantage/Login.aspx

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Actually, this is what I’m getting.

Note guys, this is the ProVantage warranty site. Not the regular warranty site which is working just fine.

https://www.boschprovantage.com/Provantage/Login.aspx

I get the same message when I click your link.

Ron

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Looks like a software issue. If you can get past that may be the data is still there. Try another browser?

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

http://www.boschprovantage.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on Friday, October 19, 2018, 7:59:59 PM.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Certainly there is someone at Bosch – customer service that would be able to answer what happened to the lost registration and why the web site has an expired certificate.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Certainly there is someone at Bosch – customer service that would be able to answer what happened to the lost registration and why the web site has an expired certificate.

Maybe they are folding up and going home?????????????????????????????

Dirty

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

You are such a big bowl of sunshine LOL!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

But you’re in the sunshine state lol..

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Not the regular warranty site which is working just fine.

Yes the regular warranty site is working fine as I just registered my PB120 yesterday.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Āina i ka Pono 😆

Doobie

I’m thinking it’s a refection of that staff attrition going all theway back to Febuary they did. They must have gotten rid of a large proportion of people on the marketing side of things.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Āina i ka Pono 😆

Hawaiian is coming back strong here. We are the only state that has 2 official languages, English and Hawaiian. In court is some is speaking Hawaiian they don’t need an interrupter the judge needs one lol. When I moved here it was illegal to teach Hawaiian in school.
    Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Āina i ka Pono
    The chant of the Hawaiian people.

Dirty

I think it is fantastic that people keep teaching the language and continue a rich cultural heritage.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I think it is fantastic that people keep teaching the language and continue a rich cultural heritage.

I have to agree. Would be a shame to loose the cultural heritage of the islands.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 293 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.661 seconds