dcsimg

Bosch – Provantage

This topic contains 205 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Miamicuse 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 206 total)
  • Author

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Hello Hong, you can register all Bosch tools on Provantage.

Hello, Jason. My bad, I thought Provantage only for cordless power tools.

But if I am not mistaken, Provantage provided extra 2 years of warranty to cordless power tools nor corded power tools

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I am now a card carrying Provantage member! Still cannot get my jacket registered though?

Anonymous

Me too, YIPPEE!!

Anonymous

They said something about not being necessary to register the Power Box for me, Although he took down the info on it but don’t really know if he truly went anywhere with it.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I am glad you talked to them about the Powerbox because it wasn’t on the list of tools that could be added to the Provantage program even though it came with the paperwork to register it.

Anonymous

Ohhh, I didn’t know there was a list. Gee Whiz, I wonder why it’s not on there

I am now a card carrying Provantage member! Still cannot get my jacket registered though?

How much work did it take to register your tools?

John S

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

John, the login and setup is a bit weird because you have to have this alpha numeric code as your login but other than that it took about 10 minutes. It was not the best website I have ever used but it was serviceable.

Anonymous

I did mine over the phone, The guy was really good to work with too

redwood
    Pro

Do you need your serial numbers handy?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Anonymous

Yes Mark, But he directed me to where they are on the power box. The guy was really patient and very helpful. Almost like he didn’t have anything else to do that day. No pressure, Unlike most other phone reps. We had a nice conversation. I highly recommend doing it over the phone

Yes Mark, But he directed me to where they are on the power box. The guy was really patient and very helpful. Almost like he didn’t have anything else to do that day. No pressure, Unlike most other phone reps. We had a nice conversation. I highly recommend doing it over the phone

Boyd – that is great to know. Glad to know Bosch has solid customer service – even in an area like this. That makes a big difference… I know some of the customer service people I call give me headaches that don’t go away for hours…

John S

woodman_412

I’ve had good experiences with registering over the phone too and prefer that in some ways to doing it online which I’ve also done. Anytime I’ve called Bosch they have been very friendly and helpful which goes a long way.

Dan

danpattison.com

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I will be calling tomorrow to register my jacket. Thanks for the advice guys.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

So I went to go register my new slimpack battery and again there is no listing for it on Provantage. I don’t mind calling but you would think they could keep the website updated.

Anonymous

That’s weird, Were you able to register it anyway? I’m glad you brought this topic back up as it reminded me I haven’t registered my last reward.

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Good to know, I just got my 1st bosch tool for Christmas.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I am so bad about registering things. I need to clear off my desk and get started.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

It really only takes a minute or two to call in. I brought it up to the lady that answered and she said they are aware of the issue. Just going to have to keep doing it old school for now.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I just went nuts on friday and registered every tool and other product that i own…A lot of electronics and other items. Feel better now that I have a list and things are registered.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.683 seconds