dcsimg

Bosch – Provantage

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 293 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I should have received an email with instructions.

No email came here.

I bet many didn’t receive emails. May be many used throw away emails when they first registered on Boschtools.com. No idea. Judging from the replies on here, only one person in here received an email from Bosch. Weird.

I received the email but have read it completely. Maybe I have deleted it. I will have to check.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

She sent one to me directly, and it looks like the instruction GTokley posted earlier.

No email here either. Guess I’ll have to get a new ID

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Okay guys , it’s working , I just did it , I used my original email that I had my tools registry under ,
    Then hit re register , create a new password , then they sent me an activation link , click on that , then continue the process , and bingo , it’s okay , I see everything 👍👌

Just for your information , the email sent to activate the link after re registration was in my junk mail , but I have never received anything else from Bosch

At least I see everything now

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This is the file that the Bosch rep sent me which is the instructions they received from corporate office.

They said everyone should have received a similar one within the last few weeks, but apparently many didn’t. It could be a lot of reasons, went to spam folder, or deleted automatically by spam filters at the server level, or may be file attachments were dropped, or may be users forgotten their email account if they registered many years ago and those email accounts may be inactive…who knows.

I have attached the PDF file with this post.

This is the file that the Bosch rep sent me which is the instructions they received from corporate office.

They said everyone should have received a similar one within the last few weeks, but apparently many didn’t. It could be a lot of reasons, went to spam folder, or deleted automatically by spam filters at the server level, or may be file attachments were dropped, or may be users forgotten their email account if they registered many years ago and those email accounts may be inactive…who knows.

I have attached the PDF file with this post.

Well that’s funny , I did it another way by email and re registration and it linked it for me , I guess it recognized my email

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

OK I tried to follow the PDF myself step by step, but if you look at it it was written for Bosch staff, the screens are a little different.

This is what I did, that worked for me.

(1) Go to Boschtools.com
    (2) Click LOGIN on upper right corner.
    (3) The BOSCH ID login screen shows up. Asking for a BOSCH ID. This is the confusing part. What is a BOSCH ID? There is no place to enter a BOSCH ID, but they are asking for an email and password. To me it seems I had to create a new BOSCH ID first before coming here.
    (4) Nevertheless I entered my email address and password I used for Boschtools.com’s old account, didn’t work for me. Said email or password is incorrect. Strange…so I called Bosch support.
    (5) They said to try and click on Forget Password, that would force a reset. So I did, then got a new email with a link to reactivate. Followed that link and new screen came up and asked for a new password, I used the SAME EXACT password I had before. Was able to log in and see the dashboard.
    (6) So basically, BOSCH ID is your email address. I find that confusing, anyway it’s working now. I can see the tools I had registered under Boschtools.com before. The ones I had registered under Provantage are still missing, I was told they are still working on that.

Hope this helps.

OK I tried to follow the PDF myself step by step, but if you look at it it was written for Bosch staff, the screens are a little different.

This is what I did, that worked for me.

(1) Go to Boschtools.com

(2) Click LOGIN on upper right corner.

(3) The BOSCH ID login screen shows up. Asking for a BOSCH ID. This is the confusing part. What is a BOSCH ID? There is no place to enter a BOSCH ID, but they are asking for an email and password. To me it seems I had to create a new BOSCH ID first before coming here.

(4) Nevertheless I entered my email address and password I used for Boschtools.com’s old account, didn’t work for me. Said email or password is incorrect. Strange…so I called Bosch support.

(5) They said to try and click on Forget Password, that would force a reset. So I did, then got a new email with a link to reactivate. Followed that link and new screen came up and asked for a new password, I used the SAME EXACT password I had before. Was able to log in and see the dashboard.

(6) So basically, BOSCH ID is your email address. I find that confusing, anyway it’s working now. I can see the tools I had registered under Boschtools.com before. The ones I had registered under Provantage are still missing, I was told they are still working on that.

Hope this helps.

Haha you won’t believe it , I just received the email lol
    It’s the one telling me to go to Bosch to get it all done with the new Bosch ID
    Oh well I guess I’m ahead of time

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haha you won’t believe it , I just received the email lol
    It’s the one telling me to go to Bosch to get it all done with the new Bosch ID
    Oh well I guess I’m ahead of time

Yes I just got that same email too. Seems they are sending a “how to convert over” email to everyone after they have successfully converted lol.

Nope.

Nothing working for me. I tried “forgot password” and didn’t get an email. Tried both my email addresses too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Nope.

Nothing working for me. I tried “forgot password” and didn’t get an email. Tried both my email addresses too.

Did you check your junk mail , that’s where mine went

Did you check your junk mail

Yes. It wouldn’t go there anyway as I have had past messages that I replied to from them.

Doobie

No email came here.

I bet many didn’t receive emails. May be many used throw away emails when they first registered on Boschtools.com. No idea. Judging from the replies on here, only one person in here received an email from Bosch. Weird.

I don’t recall seeing any sort of email from them either , 🤷‍♂️

I haven’t gotten one either that I know of.

How long ago were the said emails sent?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The Bosch support person told me it was sent within the last 2 weeks or so.

I got it today, after I activated the new account. There must be a bug somewhere, some of those emails got sent AFTER the new account activation happened, which is kind of pointless since the email is to inform you that you have to convert.

Did you check your junk mail

Yes. It wouldn’t go there anyway as I have had past messages that I replied to from them.

Yeah that’s what I thought also , but both times I was registering for the new Bosch ID both of the sent links from Bosch ended up in my junk mail 🤷‍♂️
    Not a big deal either way 👊👍

No email came here.

I don’t recall seeing any sort of email from them either , 🤷‍♂️

I haven’t gotten one either that I know of.

I have just received mine yesterday , actually a few hours after I re registered myself 🤷‍♂️

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@Boschmanbrian, when you go to Boschtools.com now, once you click “LOGIN” on yours does it redirects to “staging.boschtools.com….” instead? Then it goes to “Bosch Global”, then back to “staging.bosch tools.com…” right?

I think all this is being reworked. What we are seeing now under “staging.boschtools.com” are all temporary stuff, they must be doing some major overhaul to bounce people all around and put up temp pages like this LOL.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I login to my account on Saturday with no issues. All my tools were listed.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Still nothing for me.

I have done the reset password and get no email back. I have sent emails to the customer assistance. I even did the live chat with a rep and nothing. This is really ticking me off.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Still nothing for me.

I have done the reset password and get no email back. I have sent emails to the customer assistance. I even did the live chat with a rep and nothing. This is really ticking me off.

Try calling them directly on the phone and see if you can get it resolved. The phone reps can see your account on their end and may be do some resets for you.

Try calling them directly on the phone and see if you can get it resolved

I was thinking more along the line of using my experience as subject matter for a video. Many in the Maker community are interested in the field of customer service and being able to resolve issues with ease…or lack thereof.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 293 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.708 seconds