dcsimg

Bosch – Provantage

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 293 total)
  • Author

It’s messed up for me too. Won’t even send me an email for password reset.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

It’s messed up for me too. Won’t even send me an email for password reset.

So it’s not just me.

I didn’t want to bother to dig into what I had it set up under in a thick loose ring binder I keep for all these kinds of things related to site access/passwords/IDs. I typically use the same selection of a handful of passwords for these non-critical type sites. None worked.

Thanks Jim!

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think the site is being pulled offline for something.

If you try to log in it will fail and give you back the same login page.

Now if you hit the upper right side’s PRODUCT REGISTRATION, it will come back with a “SERVICE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE WE ARE SORRY” message.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I received a email from Bosch about setting up a new account as they were changing stuff. I will go back and look at that email.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The site I am trying to log in is:

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/

I am not sure what the site is in Canada. May be different?

If you click LOGIN on that page, now it loads a different page, then s second later it redirects to another page with a pop up screen asking for a BOSCH ID and password. I am not sure what that BOSCH ID is, and I tried to put in my email and password and it says incorrect. No idea what’s going on here.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Here is some screenshots of email I received. Maybe they will help.

Greg

The site I am trying to log in is:

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/

I am not sure what the site is in Canada. May be different?

If you click LOGIN on that page, now it loads a different page, then s second later it redirects to another page with a pop up screen asking for a BOSCH ID and password. I am not sure what that BOSCH ID is, and I tried to put in my email and password and it says incorrect. No idea what’s going on here.

Funny thing is , I click on the link , it brings me to the bosch website , but as soon as I try to log in , it seems like it brings me to the bosch worldwide Bosch website 🤷‍♂️ , then I get an error with my sign in credentials 🤷‍♂️

Doobie

I think I’m gonna wait a while on this. Let the bugs get ironed out. Then look to see how this all works.

I have no foreseable need to look or deal at my registered tools right now anyways.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think I’m gonna wait a while on this. Let the bugs get ironed out. Then look to see how this all works.

I have no foreseable need to look or deal at my registered tools right now anyways.

well my Provantage account has been inactive since summer 2019. They are still “working on it” LOL.

Yeah well definitely looking like it’s messed up , I tried again from my PC at work , and my smartphone , I even went to register again , and noticed that all the tools I’ve registered are MIA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yeah well definitely looking like it’s messed up , I tried again from my PC at work , and my smartphone , I even went to register again , and noticed that all the tools I’ve registered are MIA

Wow this doesn’t sound good. I have yet to take a look at it. Maybe I will wait for awhile.

Greg

Wow this doesn’t sound good. I have yet to take a look at it. Maybe I will wait for awhile.

Yeah it still looks like it’s not working , I was just trying , it’s a shame that I would loose all the information about the tools I’ve registered , not just for repair , but I guess it would be great for insurance purposes if anything happens 🤷‍♂️

Yeah it still looks like it’s not working , I was just trying , it’s a shame that I would loose all the information about the tools I’ve registered , not just for repair , but I guess it would be great for insurance purposes if anything happens 🤷‍♂️

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Oh yeah it would be a shame to lose all that info on tools.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I called Bosch and asked them about the problem with the web site. They said it is an issue and they have received instructions to tell everyone to create a new Bosch ID to log in and that I should have received an email with instructions. I said I have not received any email, she said may be in the spam folder? I said no I checked. She said they sent email to all existing account members. She sent one to me directly, and it looks like the instruction GTokley posted earlier.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-provantage/page/13/#post-751230

So if you want to access your account you have to create a new Bosch ID. I haven’t done it yet. Anyone else received an email from Bosch about this within the last two weeks? I know I didn’t.

I called Bosch and asked them about the problem with the web site. They said it is an issue and they have received instructions to tell everyone to create a new Bosch ID to log in and that I should have received an email with instructions. I said I have not received any email, she said may be in the spam folder? I said no I checked. She said they sent email to all existing account members. She sent one to me directly, and it looks like the instruction GTokley posted earlier.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-provantage/page/13/#post-751230

So if you want to access your account you have to create a new Bosch ID. I haven’t done it yet. Anyone else received an email from Bosch about this within the last two weeks? I know I didn’t.

Okay , but were they able to switch everything for you , I actually created a new account , but don’t see how I can switch everything over from the old account to the new one 🤷‍♂️

I should have received an email with instructions.

No email came here.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Okay , but were they able to switch everything for you , I actually created a new account , but don’t see how I can switch everything over from the old account to the new one

That I don’t know. They told me it should be “automatic” but I haven’t even created a new Bosch ID yet.

My original Provantage account was not accessible since August 2019. Back then they told me it would be automatic to have all that info go to the Boschtools.com account, but that never happened after a year, when I called a few weeks ago they told me they were still working on it, but it’s taking more time.

Now this sudden switch, for whatever reason.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

No email came here.

I bet many didn’t receive emails. May be many used throw away emails when they first registered on Boschtools.com. No idea. Judging from the replies on here, only one person in here received an email from Bosch. Weird.

No email came here.

I bet many didn’t receive emails. May be many used throw away emails when they first registered on Boschtools.com. No idea. Judging from the replies on here, only one person in here received an email from Bosch. Weird.

I don’t recall seeing any sort of email from them either , 🤷‍♂️

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 293 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.569 seconds