dcsimg

Bosch – Provantage

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Okay I just registered my Freakn
    It’s showing as bare tool and tray
    Not a big deal.
    I put the serial number and the model number not the idh182 but the other number that following

Okay forgot to mention I did it online

@Boschmanbrian so you put in the “3601J…” sequence number and it took it?

What about the charger and battery? Were you able to get those in?

Okay I just registered my Freakn
    It’s showing as bare tool and tray
    Not a big deal.
    I put the serial number and the model number not the idh182 but the other number that following

Okay forgot to mention I did it online

@boschmanbrian so you put in the “3601J…” sequence number and it took it?

What about the charger and battery? Were you able to get those in?

Yeah that’s the one. Actually I didn’t have them with me to register. I have so many chargers , don’t really bother with that. And I could probably do the battery.
    They don’t have an option for the freak kit on the website.

I just wanted to get the impact registered. It’s 3 years for the impact 2 for the battery and only 1 year for the charger.
    I don’t know to many people who had issues with the Bosch batteries. But the odd ones that have , just called Bosch and they sent them the new batteries no questions asked.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So I just called and got through,, the nice Filipino lady helped me to get into my account. Now I can register my tools.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So I just called and got through,, the nice Filipino lady helped me to get into my account. Now I can register my tools.

Did you lose your previously registered tools? You mentioned some time ago they were missing?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Did you lose your previously registered tools? You mentioned some time ago they were missing?

No,, I had to open a new account because I was locked out. Now i’m back into the original one and my tools are there.. They all are out of warranty tho.

Dirty

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I can log into mine, but it wasn’t letting me register any new tools for a while. I still need to get my GLM400 on there, so I’ll lrobably give it another try here soon.

Charlie

Instagram

Glad to hear that you are back up and running ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

No,, I had to open a new account because I was locked out. Now i’m back into the original one and my tools are there.. They all are out of warranty tho.

Nice to hear it is back up and running!

Greg

Doobie

I can log into mine, but it wasn’t letting me register any new tools for a while. I still need to get my GLM400 on there, so I’ll lrobably give it another try here soon.

Just call them. It’s so much easier and faster imo.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Just call them. It’s so much easier and faster imo.

I’ve never done that – the website has always been so easy until now. But if I try and it doesn’t work, I will definitely give them a call.

Charlie

Instagram

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

Hey guys, what are the benefits of using it?
    Where can I get the right info about this.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well if you have a tool fail you can call them about your registered tool and they will replace it. I’ve had the 16ga nail 18volt nail gun replaced 2 or 3 times now.

Dirty

Well for the provantage warranty it’s 3 years for cordless tools 2 years for batteries 1 year for the charger

I’m not sure about the corded I think it’s a standard 1 year warranty.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I was told by the Provantage person I spoke to on the phone Provantage is only for cordless power tools.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was told by the Provantage person I spoke to on the phone Provantage is only for cordless power tools.

Yes that is right as far as I know.. Looks like bosch subs it out to the Philippines. The lady spoke better English than most of the Filipinos that work in the fast food drive throughs here.

Dirty

Doobie

Yes that is right as far as I know.. Looks like bosch subs it out to the Philippines. The lady spoke better English than most of the Filipinos that work in the fast food drive throughs here.

There’s a huge US military base there and a lot of spouses of Forces members and support staff work in call centers there.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

There’s a huge US military base there and a lot of spouses of Forces members and support staff work in call centers there.

No not really,, Clark Air Base is about 50 miles outside Manila and this lady lived in worked in Manila. She was Filipino. The fact is that English is taught all over the world now. In fact the youth that come here from china speak English. People in PI just don’t drive 50 miles to work in a call center. Manila is a very hard city,, it’s as close to Hell I’ve ever been.

Dirty

CB
    Pro

Well if you have a tool fail you can call them about your registered tool and they will replace it. I’ve had the 16ga nail 18volt nail gun replaced 2 or 3 times now.

That is helpful to know. Not just about the benefits of Provantage, but about the failure rate of that particular 18 volt nail gun.

Is that one of the reasons you adopted the Hitachi 18v battery system, besides Hitachi offering a framing nail version? Have you retired the Bosch, or do you still use it? Two or three send in and replacement cycles within 2 or 3 years time… especially with the shipping cost premium in and out of HI, cannot have been much fun.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Called the Provantage line today to register the new jiggy; easy! No hassle, competent service; she even offered to look after the registration of the new router for me at the same time.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Called the Provantage line today to register the new jiggy; easy! No hassle, competent service; she even offered to look after the registration of the new router for me at the same time.

I know. Years ago when I phoned in for my older PS30 and PS40 to register they took care of me to the T are I received my probation card
    Now it’s a piece of cake to do it online.

Good to hear that you had a good experience Peter.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.659 seconds