dcsimg

Bosch – Provantage

This topic contains 126 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 127 total)
  • Author

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Do you guys register your tools on Bosch ProVantage?

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I just read into that program. Looks pretty awesome. A lot of nice benefits. As soon as I get a sweet bosch tool I will for surely register it.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

I did for one of the things I got and forgot on some other stuff. I wish it were automatic.

Orange County, CA

I need to do it for all my tools. I always swore to myself I would always do these sorts of things but I have not yet done it on a single tool haha. Oops. Is it too late?

John S

I have been doing it on the Milwaukee site in their Heavy Duty Club. Nice service to have. If you have a theft this kind of info would be great to have.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I am the same as Lon, I do it for my Milwaukee tools. I think I will register all of my Bosch stuff when it arrives. I tried to register the jacket but they don’t have it as an option yet.

woodman_412

I have registered all my Bosch tools. The Provantage program is great, they are really quick to get you fixed up when you have a problem.

Dan

danpattison.com

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I will need to go through the rest of my tools and register them. I also need to compile a list to turn into the insurance company in case of theft. Do you guys have tools listed as items on any policies?

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

If you are using your tools commercially, then connect with your insurance agent. Otherwise, your homeowners policy should cover you. Keep receipts etc. should you need to file a claim.

Anonymous

I registered the one I got. I think it’s a good idea for all of us to do

I may do it when I get more tools.

Orange County, CA

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I am hoping I am covered under my home owners. My concern is that a lot of the time my tools are kept in my truck. Being a company truck I know that car insurance wont cover my tools in someone else’s truck. Probably going to have to talk to the insurance man

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

If you a using your tools for business there is a very limited amount of coverage, if any, away from your home. You need a commercial tool floater to cover business tools. Vehicle policies generally do not provide any coverage at all for anything in the vehicle. That policy covers the vehicle.

woodman_412

Jim, I keep a complete tool inventory list for insurance purposes which includes the tool name, serial number if applicable, cost and year purchased.

Dan

danpattison.com

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I keep a complete inventory of anything that is really valuable.

Tools
    Stereo / AV equipment
    Scuba gear

I keep a spreadsheet in the “cloud” with Item, MSRP, Price paid, date purchased. Its a bit anal but for those that have had a make a claim it helps tremendously. I also keep all receipts and by a ton online so I should be covered.

FLAUER
    Pro
    MENOMONEE FALLS, WI

I have not signed up but think I will now.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I do not like how the Provantage site makes you come up with an alpha numeric login. What happened to the old fashion user name?

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I haven’t register my tools to Provantage.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I will happy if it applies to corded power tools

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Hello Hong, you can register all Bosch tools on Provantage.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 2.331 seconds