dcsimg

Bosch Power Tour

This topic contains 217 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  r-ice 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 218 total)
  • Author

I am going to one tomorrow morning and I will report in later in the day on how it went. It should be fun based on the write up.

I see they have 2 events at Acme in DesMoines. Hopefully they will add an event or two at the Acme in Plymouth.

I would bet odds are in our favor of something being added in the Twin Cities – and like you said, at least at Acme Tools if they have one in Des Moines…

Lon – let us know how it goes! It sounds like a great event!

John S

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I am going to one tomorrow morning and I will report in later in the day on how it went. It should be fun based on the write up.

That would be great! I’m curious just how big the event will be. Are they advertising locally or did you learn about it here?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Thanks Jim. Good to here they will be coming to Canada.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

My local home depot just added a ton of Bosch stuff a whole bunch of laser tools and drill bits

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

My local home depot just added a ton of Bosch stuff a whole bunch of laser tools and drill bits

My HD has little Bosch where I live near Toronto. The Lowes on the other hand is loaded with Bosch stuff. I guess it’s different from region to region.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

That would be great! I’m curious just how big the event will be. Are they advertising locally or did you learn about it here?

@jponto07, I received 2 emails from Bosch – one for the Chicago area and one for Green Bay. Then saw it on BeThePro too.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

My HD has little Bosch where I live near Toronto. The Lowes on the other hand is loaded with Bosch stuff. I guess it’s different from region to region.

The amount of Bosch stuff fluctuates at my Lowes. Their shelf space almost went away for a while, save for their drill bits. It’s back now, but there still isn’t a whole lot…Id like to see a variety of each type of tool, but there isn’t the shelf space for that.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Home Depot has really nothin by me in way bosch tools . The use to have all there hammer drills . Now it’s all makita tool .

The amount of Bosch stuff fluctuates at my Lowes. Their shelf space almost went away for a while, save for their drill bits. It’s back now, but there still isn’t a whole lot…Id like to see a variety of each type of tool, but there isn’t the shelf space for that.

I wish too the bosch carried a lot more of there line up at lowes . Pretty poor display of bosch .

Always willing to learn .

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Jim, thank you for the information that there will be places added. I was going to worry for a second since I didn’t see anything in Colorado.

Test out the cordless sds Max hammer drill .

Always willing to learn .

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Test out the cordless sds Max hammer drill .

Is that the same one on the list here? If not could you throw out a link for that one please?

Ok, I have to make a appology. I did not realize each page was sorted by month and that there were a bunch more dates for months other then April. The reason that I didn’t notice is that the sort by month and arrows were slightly greyed out and everything else was bolded black.

They must have a bunch of these vans going to cover all these areas in 6 months. As of now, they have 45 dates in Calif, over 3 months.

Looks like June 19,for me.

Quit your whining, they’re not even in my state, in fact the only state in my region they are going is your state!

Just kidding Mark, hope it’s cool and I hope they add something to the list that I can make it to.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Looks like it will be May 7 for me, I’ll probably just take the day off of work to go check it out.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They aren’t coming out here at all!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Hey dirty dates will be added daily so you never know. Maybe if you protest enough they’ll add a date?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man you would think HI would be a good place to go in November or December.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

If you build a bridge, they will come. From “The Island of Dreams”.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Looking forward to these events – a couple in my area, but only a few that make sense location wise and date wise. Difficult to break away in the middle of a week to attend. Cool concept, though. I seem to recall Bosch doing this several years ago as well – or something similar.

Orange County, CA

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

nothing close to me unfortunately. would be neat to see the tour.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 2.482 seconds