dcsimg

Bosch website redesign- Help with bugs

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 399 total)
  • Author
    crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

The press release section is pretty good. Lets just hope it is used MUCH MORE OFTEN with new tools and not just remodeled kits

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The press release section is pretty good. Lets just hope it is used MUCH MORE OFTEN with new tools and not just remodeled kits

That would sure be nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I’m finding that all the secondary “Buy Now” red linked buttons do not work either on my device (Samsung Tab G4) or on my personal PC. The top one is fine, but the secondary ones don’t work. My mouse pointer does not change when hovering over it at all, nor as mentioned is it clickable. See photo below.

I’m finding that all the secondary “Buy Now” red linked buttons do not work either on my device (Samsung Tab G4) or on my personal PC. The top one is fine, but the secondary ones don’t work. My mouse pointer does not change when hovering over it at all, nor as mentioned is it clickable. See photo below.

I noticed when you scroll down a little over the page, the picture of the tool, changes place, and the buy now link moves, but if you leave it to her top of the page, if works fine.? Is that what you mean?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

You are right Kevin. I noticed that too

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I noticed when you scroll down a little over the page, the picture of the tool, changes place, and the buy now link moves, but if you leave it to her top of the page, if works fine.? Is that what you mean?

Not really. But the picture of the tool moving around at times erratically is another issue at times, especially on my tablet. I actually can’t recall if it happens on my desktop PC.

Kevin6
    Pro

We have our Ecomm team checking this out now. Thanks for the heads up!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We have our Ecomm team checking this out now. Thanks for the heads up!

You are right Kevin. I noticed that too

Man is it ever confusing….

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes it does it for me too on my laptop.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Both the 24 and 48 inch levels don’t have an owner’s manual available for download.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/inclinometer-and-angle-finders-gim-60-140334-p/

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/inclinometer-and-angle-finders-gim-120-140337-p/

And how does that work with the retailers that come up when you hit the ‘Buy Now’ button?

Only one retailer shows up on one of those digital levels for purchase in Canada. Meanwhile, I can find both of them on Amazon.ca. Is it the people at “Ecomm” at Bosch that creates those links?

Do you want to be made aware of merchant links that are missing or incorrect in this thread?

And what about merchants that I know have an online presence here in Canada and sell your tools online but that I’ve never seen listed as a place to buy your tools in the Buy Now redirect merchants that are listed? Twoe that comes to mind are Atlas Machinery and JC Cayer here in Canada. We talk about them all the time on the forum, and they carry your tools, but I never see them on the redirect list.

Another nuance/peeve is seeing an ‘out of stock” status, but when you hit the redirect, it is in fact in stock. This is most common with Amazon.ca redirects.

In contrast, I have been finding a fair amount of items showing as not available or discontinued with the redirects to Mississauga Hardware also lately that show on the Bosch site as having an ‘in stock’ status for them.

I don’t know how bad it may be for USA redirects as I rarely ever toggle for the US retailer listings, but for the Canadian redirects, it’s a bit of a mish-mash at times insofar as accuracy. It is imo sorely lacking where it should be to maximize sales with informing people on your site ‘where to buy’ your products with the amount of merchants popping up.

Too often there isn’t even any retailer listed at all. Meanwhile I go search online and find places a product is available on my own here in Canada, and some are even found to be retailers that are the regular ones that are listed as redirects for other products.

Sorry if this is ruffling any feathers with somebody at Bosch, but these are my genuine findings/observations.

Doobie

Seems I got some balls rolling and also some interesting insights on how all this works with the redirects from the Bosch product page to retailers since that previous post. Part of the feedback from them was as such…

….the CA site is adding online partners to their site’s systems and that more and more CA distributors will be being added all the time as they improve on their online displaying of ins-stock merchandise.

And they have made some improvements that I have noticed with retailers that I’ve never seen there since that post lamenting of such. Glad to see it for us Canadians. It was frustrating at times knowing certain retailers would have their products, but never show up on the redirects listings. Thank you to those at Bosch involved with those improvements! Nice to see that my squeaky wheel got the grease gun out. Lol!

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Once again btp is awesome and makes things better for everyone. Thanks @doobie for that, even though I don’t use the Canada site glad to see it getting better.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I believe Kevin (doobie) mentioned it already with the Bosch IWMH182B.
    description says 1600 In.-Lbs. of torque and the TECHNICAL DATA – Specifications say 2,213

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

description says 1600 In.-Lbs. of torque and the TECHNICAL DATA – Specifications say 2,213

I did. They’ll get to it eventually. They’re probably real busy behind the scenes working on the catalog as a priority overall.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I did. They’ll get to it eventually. They’re probably real busy behind the scenes working on the catalog as a priority overall.

yeah I remember when you was talking mainly about those new impact wrenches.
    everything what we mentioned lately will get fixed someday 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

lol maybe they are intended to under promise but over deliver, makes them look like heros.

Doobie
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Can’t pull up any of the Rotary Lasers.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/rotary-lasers-23508-c/

The page comes up for me and list all the Rotary Lasers.

Doobie

Can’t pull up any of the Rotary Lasers.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/rotary-lasers-23508-c/

The page comes up for me and list all the Rotary Lasers.

It works for me too now. Kev6 must have fixed it.

Kevin6
    Pro

Thanks for the heads up. We tackled it right away. Keep the feedback coming.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 399 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.285 seconds