dcsimg

Bosch website redesign- Help with bugs

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 399 total)
  • Author

Hi I personally thing Bosch website should have a receipt upload so in future costumer won’t search for receipts.receipts can get lost or damaged And warranty process can be faster. When registering tool we should have the option to upload picture of a receipt or email attachments.

That could be a good idea, then everything will be in one place. One frustration is when you ask to see what Bosch tools you have it only lists the most recent 20.

That’s actually one of the reasons I buy online or at my HD – emailed receipts. Paper ones get lost, damaged, or fade. Email is forever – I still have emails from 1995

@bethepro thanks for the help, just went back and edited my post,

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Use this thread and make sure to tag @bethepro on any site issues for both BeThePro.com and BoschTools.com. Don’t tag @kevin6 as he will not get it it. All of these inquiries go to myself and I will route to the proper admin or developer. Thanks.

ThanX Jim,
    Earlier on somewhere in this thread, Kevin had mentioned that he gets notifications to this thread every time someone posts in it.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Kevin6
    Pro

@bethepro @58chev Hello all-after 13-1/2 years at Bosch I’m moving to another company next week. I thank all of you for helping build a cool, helpful community that we started 8 years ago to serve the trades. It’s been fun and occasionally bumpy..
    I hope the latest issues can be resolved so the site can continue to add value -trades helping each other.
    Continue to post to @bethepro as the site fixes are still important. Thanks to all!

@bethepro @58chev Hello all-after 13-1/2 years at Bosch I’m moving to another company next week. I thank all of you for helping build a cool, helpful community that we started 8 years ago to serve the trades. It’s been fun and occasionally bumpy..
    I hope the latest issues can be resolved so the site can continue to add value -trades helping each other.
    Continue to post to @bethepro as the site fixes are still important. Thanks to all!

Best of luck! If you’re ever looking for work up in Canada let me know

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

bethepro 58chev Hello all-after 13-1/2 years at Bosch I’m moving to another company next week. I thank all of you for helping build a cool, helpful community that we started 8 years ago to serve the trades. It’s been fun and occasionally bumpy..
    Continue to post to bethepro as the site fixes are still important. Thanks to all!

@kevin6
    ThanX for all your help and best of luck in your new adventure in life.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Best of luck on your new endeavors.
    Was a pleasure to have changed conversations through email,
    Great work you have done here,
    Will definitely be missed,
    Please if you have time, pop back in once and awhile

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Good catch. No CORE18V batteries with that execution. You can navigate to the correct page here: https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/sds-plus-hammers-rhh181-01-46521-p/.

It is the 18 V 3/4 In. SDS-plus® Brushless Rotary Hammer Kit with Chisel Function with 2 – 4.0 Ah FatPack Batteries.

Sorry for the confusion.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Attachments:
    Doobie

Hello all-after 13-1/2 years at Bosch I’m moving to another company next week. I thank all of you for helping build a cool, helpful community that we started 8 years ago to serve the trades.

Good luck Kev!

Thanks for all you did!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Wish you the best in your future endeavors Kevin. Thanks for all the hard work put into BTP over the years!!

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hello all-after 13-1/2 years at Bosch I’m moving to another company next week. I thank all of you for helping build a cool, helpful community that we started 8 years ago to serve the trades. It’s been fun and occasionally bumpy..

Congrats on the new job Kevin. Hate to see you go. You will be missed around here.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hello all-after 13-1/2 years at Bosch I’m moving to another company next week. I thank all of you for helping build a cool, helpful community that we started 8 years ago to serve the trades. It’s been fun and occasionally bumpy..

I wish you all the best in your new career. keep up the good work!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Good luck Kevin. Thank you for your support all these years.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Why did the site go to Gravatar? Why fix what was not broke? This site has so many issues and the avatars were not one of them but what got fixed? Avatars!

This site still after 8 years has the suckiest search function I have ever seen. The only way I can search and find old posts is through Google.

We still, after numerous requests, do not have a button that takes us to the last read post in a thread. Every forum on the net but this one has that function but by all means fix the Avatars.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Okay, I noticed that with the avatar also, and this morning, when I opened up the btp website, I am automatically logged in?

Why did the site go to Gravatar? Why fix what was not broke? This site has so many issues and the avatars were not one of them but what got fixed? Avatars!

This site still after 8 years has the suckiest search function I have ever seen. The only way I can search and find old posts is through Google.

We still, after numerous requests, do not have a button that takes us to the last read post in a thread. Every forum on the net but this one has that function but by all means fix the Avatars.

I’m going to guess that the way budgets go, there is money to fix a bug ( or even no budget needed, just part of central overhead) but it takes an actual spend to bring in an enhancement/new feature

They would need to integrate an entirely new search engine ( Endeca, SoLR, GSS, etc) which is not cheap. Probably a difficult ROI to pitch

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I would really like to see this feature here.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Kevin6
    Pro

Thanks for all the comments and for helping make this a great community!

Doobie

We still, after numerous requests, do not have a button that takes us to the last read post in a thread.

I got used to the need to read backwards thru a thread as a result. Took a while, but I’ve learned to live with it. Having to do this does result in missing good posts from where one has last left off.

This site has so many issues and the avatars were not one of them but what got fixed? Avatars!

There was something wrong with the avatars? I must have missed that.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Best of luck on your new job!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 399 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.341 seconds