dcsimg

Bosch website redesign- Help with bugs

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 399 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Do you guys have a Professional tool shop to buy your Bosch tools in. Not a big boxx but a Bosch Pro center??
    My local store has a nice amount of tools.

No! I have nothing even close to that. Only place around here is Lowes and we all know how limited there stock is.

Same here Lowes and HD and neither has a stock like the pictures from Dirty. That is whay when I need Bosch I go to the net.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Do you guys have a Professional tool shop to buy your Bosch tools in. Not a big boxx but a Bosch Pro center??

No! I have nothing even close to that. Only place around here is Lowes and we all know how limited there stock is.

Same here Lowes and HD and neither has a stock like the pictures from Dirty. That is whay when I need Bosch I go to the net.

You could always hop on a plane. See Dirty and shop the Bosch store. Sounds like a great vacation.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

You could always hop on a plane. See Dirty and shop the Bosch store. Sounds like a great vacation.

I may just head out to Slims when I’m there in a few weeks. 😉

I may just head out to Slims when I’m there in a few weeks. 😉

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your vacation and at slims

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am not sure what or any Bosch tools are at my local Lowes or Home Depot. I will have too check the next time I go there. I avoid this area most time as I afraid I will end up buy something.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Sorry my companions to intervene or to interrupt but I always thought this thread is designed to post errors, links which need to get fixed, or other stuff we find on the boschtool’s website to make it flawless. We post them here along with @kevin6 and he’s able to direct those problems along to find a solution or to make the website better.
    I am pretty confident that everyone knows where to buy Bosch power tools, or other power tool brands. @bethepro @jponto07 @chadm

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Sorry my companions to intervene or to interrupt but I always thought this thread is designed to post errors, links which need to get fixed, or other stuff we find on the boschtool’s website to make it flawless. We post them here along with @kevin6 and he’s able to direct those problems along to find a solution or to make the website better.
    I am pretty confident that everyone knows where to buy Bosch power tools, or other power tool brands. @bethepro @jponto07 @chadm

I didn’t get any of that out of the title of the tread… Don’t worry madmad it will be all right..

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I didn’t get any of that out of the title of the tread… Don’t worry madmad it will be all right..

He is correct @DirtyWhiteBoy. The point of this thread was to address issues with the revamped Bosch site. It is clear that the site is quite complex and still in need of some troubleshooting.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

If this the case may be we should put this in the title. Honestly I did not know. I guess I should go back to the beginning of the thread.

Greg

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@GTokley – it is always best to look at the beginning of a thread before you post if you are new to the subject or thread. Not that there is anything wrong with newer members posting in an established thread, but not reviewing previous thread posts can leave one open to “doubling up” on a subject. Glad to have you here and looking forward to you sharing your knowledge with the rest of the forum community.

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

If this the case may be we should put this in the title. Honestly I did not know.

I think the title needs changed too, I honestly did not know either. I saw BOSCH Power Tools for Professionals so I posted pics of my local Bosch pro center inside a professional contractor shop. Please fix the title so reading the opening post is not required.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@gtokley – it is always best to look at the beginning of a thread before you post if you are new to the subject or thread. Not that there is anything wrong with newer members posting in an established thread, but not reviewing previous thread posts can leave one open to “doubling up” on a subject. Glad to have you here and looking forward to you sharing your knowledge with the rest of the forum community.

Cheers,

Jim

Most times I do look a t the beginning of a thread and always go back a few posts to see what is being said. I am enjoying my time here on the fourm. I will share what I can. I don’t have great deal of knowledge yet. Thanks Jim

Greg

@jponto07 Jon, can a thread be renamed? There are a few whose topic/purpose are not as clear as they should be, and a couple where spelling alone would hurt the SEO that Im sure @bethepro wants

Would also maybe help @kevin6 if we had dedicated threads for the corporate site and for this one, with just bugs or missing content. I know thats what this was, but it kind of derailed and Im sure Kevin would rather be able to just subscribe to updates and not be flooded by stuff that doesn’t interest him.

Kevin6
    Pro

Ok- yes- this is important as I take the site fixes from here. That’s the main point. There are other topics I subscribe to, but this one gets top priority.

Thanks.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The thread has been renamed. Hopefully it is more clear what it is meant for now.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Now we’re loggin!!!!

And the savages are calmed……..

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It has cleared it up for me. Thank you!

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Where did my post go????

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Where did my post go????

I have no idea where the post went but it would be nice to know! Just like the old days when post were deleted with out the poster knowing why!!! @bethepro

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

double post

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 399 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.431 seconds