dcsimg

Bosch website redesign- Help with bugs

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 399 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I went to the product page and a popup appeared that I cannot dismiss. I had to wait over two minutes before the X appeared in the corner to dismiss

bethepro

Yeah, I have seen that too. I clicked “yes” and did the survey and ended up winning the 12″ Glide Mitre last year. So, in my case, it was well worth it.

I never knew that in doing the survey one was eligible for a prize. Maybe I should do the survey next time.

Man I had no idea Bosch gave prizes for completing a survey. I will definitely complete it next time one pops up.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I went to the product page and a popup appeared that I cannot dismiss. I had to wait over two minutes before the X appeared in the corner to dismiss

bethepro

Yeah, I have seen that too. I clicked “yes” and did the survey and ended up winning the 12″ Glide Mitre last year. So, in my case, it was well worth it.

I never knew that in doing the survey one was eligible for a prize. Maybe I should do the survey next time.

Man I had no idea Bosch gave prizes for completing a survey. I will definitely complete it next time one pops up.

:o. I will go and see if I can do for later today, fingers crossed

Did not know you can win something for taking the survey, I have actually done one a while ago.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Boschmanbrian @JimDaddyO I didn’t realize that. I guess when you have adblock on high you don’t see any ads or popups.

That is the one downside to blocking ads I guess 🙁

Will

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I am on the Bosch email list and they contact me if they have new surveys on. I can’t do some of them because some are trade specific or other requirements. They only take a few minutes and I think it is nice to know that they look to customer feedback on their goods so they have something to use to guide them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am on the Bosch email list and they contact me if they have new surveys

I get those as well and always take the time to respond to them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Any idea what this tool is? It is on the tool registration page in the hero banner

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

bethepro

:o. I will go and see if I can do for later today, fingers crossed

Did not know you can win something for taking the survey, I have actually done one a while ago.

I get emails from bosch for survey but it also says US only, so I never bothered with any of them.

Doobie

I get emails from bosch for survey but it also says US only, so I never bothered with any of them.

Shamefully, I’ve done the same. 🙁

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Any idea what this tool is? It is on the tool registration page in the hero banner

@Montreal_Medic

Bosch Mx2Drive Professional Cordless Drill Driver 3.6 V (includes 2 x 1.3 Ah Lithium Ion Batteries)
    They also have another one -> Bosch GSR ProDrive Professional

————————-

@Kevin6

I checked out a product and I saw it does not have a product picture, pictures or videos
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/daredevil-wood-hole-saw-sets-hcd007-143779-p/

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@montreal_medic

here ya go.. Bosch GSR MX2Drive Professional
    3.6V Driver, NANIA and at a cost of almost $80 lbs

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Kevin6
    Pro

Thanks. Keep sending any fixes in. We appreciate it!

@montreal_medic..

here ya go.. Bosch GSR MX2Drive Professional
    3.6V Driver, NANIA and at a cost of almost $80 lbs

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dlTShZ8uct8?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

@montreal_medic
    Bosch Mx2Drive Professional Cordless Drill Driver 3.6 V (includes 2 x 1.3 Ah Lithium Ion Batteries)

————————-

@kevin6
    I checked out a product and I saw it does not have a product picture, pictures or videos
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/daredevil-wood-hole-saw-sets-hcd007-143779-p/

Thanks. Funny that a europe only tool is featured on the page where we register tools

Kevin6
    Pro

@montreal_medic Send the link- we don’t see that tool on the registration page in us or Canada. It’s header has metal plate without a tool

@montreal_medic Send the link- we don’t see that tool on the registration page in us or Canada. It’s header has metal plate without a tool

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/service/product-warranty/

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I take it NAINA. Are they available in Europe?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’ll send you a pm for that item

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ll send you a pm for that item

Seems to be available but having a hard time finding someone to ship to the US.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

kevin6,

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/carbide-tipped-double-flute-straight-bits-85469m-28226-p/

Incorrect picture of the bit. Should look like the one below.

Picture on product page is still incorrect.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Finally found a seler willing to ship the Bosch Mx2Drive Professional Cordless Drill Driver to the US but need the specs on this charger

Quick Charger AL 1115 CV

Is it a 110/120 V charger? Also where to get the adapter from British 2 pin plug to US?

Also will our 12V chargers also charge the 3.6V battery as the 1115 CV charger charges both the 3.6 and 10.8 volt batteries?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 399 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.667 seconds