dcsimg

Bosch website redesign- Help with bugs

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 399 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got a list in my new SGH drywall screwgun kit I got last nite. It had that on one side and all the L-Boxx configuaration parts on the other. I can maybe scan it and post it later.

Here you go guys.

@doobie,
    I guess cuz you are not into the L-BOXX craze you hadn’t seen that before but as mentioned it is standard issue with all the BOXX’s.

Not just the Lboxes either, I’ve gotten one with every tool I’ve ever ordered. Think I even got them in with the Jackets too

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

But isn’t where the Model # column the product # for ordering each type of insert? Or is it something else that is needed for ordering?

the inserts have different product numbers

Would be nice if Bosch NA would introduce something like that for their website as well. Not everything is listed…but a few.
    https://www.bosch-professional.com/de/de/einlagen-2494256-ocs-c/

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Would be nice if Bosch NA would introduce something like that for their website as well. Not everything is listed…but a few.
    https://www.bosch-professional.com/de/de/einlagen-2494256-ocs-c/

Nice find madman.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just got a list in my new SGH drywall screwgun kit I got last nite. It had that on one side and all the L-Boxx configuaration parts on the other. I can maybe scan it and post it later.

Here you go guys.

that paper also comes with every lboxx. But it doesn’t tell you the product number for certain inserts

Okay, I noticed that also, I have received one with every L box,

I’ve never gotten a stand alone L-Boxx, but as far as I recall, it is the first time I’ve seen that insert with any L-Boxx kit tool I’ve bought. No matter.

But isn’t where the Model # column the product # for ordering each type of insert? Or is it something else that is needed for ordering?

Yeah I have received one in every stand alone, and the L box with a tool also,

Come to think about it, I may have received one in the I boxxes I received. Either way,

@madman_us
    nice find Alex,

Some great ideas, and I like the top tray that can be put into the L box.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Some great ideas, and I like the top tray that can be put into the L box.

I have been looking for that for a while. They were on eBay then disappeared.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Here you go guys.

@doobie,
    I guess cuz you are not into the L-BOXX craze you hadn’t seen that before but as mentioned it is standard issue with all the BOXX’s.

Not just the Lboxes either, I’ve gotten one with every tool I’ve ever ordered. Think I even got them in with the Jackets too

Maybe I’m just getting more attuned to the idea of getting into L-Boxxes lately and that’s why I noticed it this time. It just seemed I had never seen it before.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

There are quite a few nice inlays for L-boxxes out there. Would be nice if shipping would be more global without the added expense of certain things that people want but are not common over here. Be nice if Bosch would take orders on things that are available overseas, ship them when they send tools over, and then to the customer. They have to ship stuff here anyways, and I wouldn’t mind waiting a little bit longer for something I want without the extra expense.

Doobie

Be nice if Bosch would take orders on things that are available overseas, ship them when they send tools over, and then to the customer. They have to ship stuff here anyways, and I wouldn’t mind waiting a little bit longer for something I want without the extra expense.

That is an excellent idea. I imagine this would be strictly for non motorized items. I know I would like the L-Boxx insert for the half sheet sander and the hook and loop pad for it.

There are quite a few nice inlays for L-boxxes out there. Would be nice if shipping would be more global without the added expense of certain things that people want but are not common over here. Be nice if Bosch would take orders on things that are available overseas, ship them when they send tools over, and then to the customer. They have to ship stuff here anyways, and I wouldn’t mind waiting a little bit longer for something I want without the extra expense.

Good idea Sven. I definitely would like that.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I thought there was a thread on this, but I can’t remember what is was called. Perhaps it is a Bosch website error, but I was looking at a big straight cutting router bit and the picture is not correct I think.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/carbide-tipped-double-flute-straight-bits-85469m-28226-p/

It shows a round over bit. I am interested in this one so I can build a router sled to face joint big pieces. Should I go by the picture or the description? How many points would that be worth if it is the correct one?

@kevin6

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@kevin6,

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/carbide-tipped-double-flute-straight-bits-85469m-28226-p/

Incorrect picture of the bit. Should look like the one below.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

Just so you guys know, Kevin6 mentioned way back he subscribes to this threadd, so he doesn’t need the mentions tags also.

Kevin6
    Pro

Good morning all. Kevin is right- I check this daily and try to fix things as soon as possible, so thanks for keeping the feedback going in. If you report an issue, we start working on it that day.
    New features take a little more exploration. So the LBoxx inserts are on a unique program in the US. They aren’t separately warehoused now, but I will look at it. As Jim has mentioned, CPO online is the best source for those right now.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I have noticed some new additions to the rewards list including the PS42-02 which shows up twice. once with 120k points and further below on the list with 85k points.

@Kevin6

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

I have noticed some new additions to the rewards list including the PS42-02 which shows up twice. once with 120k points and further below on the list with 85k points.

@kevin6

Just noticed some new items on the list
    Yes yes

Doobie

I was under the impression this thread is for the Bosch tools website to be notified of errors and not for the BTP prize list discrepencies. For prize list issues, we need only email points@bethepro. Am I correct on this?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I was under the impression this thread is for the Bosch tools website to be notified of errors and not for the BTP prize list discrepencies. For prize list issues, we need only email points@bethepro. Am I correct on this?

I believe that is correct. My last one I reported on the wrong thread and Jon graciously moved it here where it belongs.

Thanks Jon.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Sorry my bad, I thought I seen something similar in here but I might be wrong.
    Thanks for the reminder Kevin 😛
    I’ll write an email instead…

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I was trying to post some reviews on the bosch website, There is a green check mark beside every fillable text box but when i click on post, it stalls out and doesn’t continue or do anything.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just checked out the Bosch 25618BL.
    This model has an anvil and in the specifications its listed as “Drive: 1/4″ Hex”
    The picture shows the 24618 Impact wrench

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/impact-drivers-25618bl-43225-p/

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 399 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.644 seconds