dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 861 through 871 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well it does need help,, how do you wire it up??

Yes it does.

I added a rabbit ear antenna to mine. Reception is much better now,

I’ve gotta look into doing that as well. How did you connect the wires to the base antenna?

I removed the old antenna from it’s mount. And attached the leads from the new one with the original screw and a couple washers for spacers.

Sounds simple enough. Thanks Ron!

Is it easy to switch back to the rubber antenna should you need to? Or are you leaving like this on a go forward basis?

Yea it would be easy to swap back. Just remove the screw and put the rubber one back in.

Where did you get the rabbit ears at??? I haven’t seen any of those in many years??

I don’t know how old they are, but I’m sure I’ve had them for awhile. They were in one of my old junk boxes. I had also found an old 12v powered antenna I was going to try if this one didn’t work.

Ok that looks as funny as can be but something must be done to improve the pickup Strength.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

A long piece of wire screwed into the same screw where the rabbit ears attach would also work. FM likes long wire antennas since it is a line of sight transmission. The higher up you can go the better the signal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

A long piece of wire screwed into the same screw where the rabbit ears attach would also work. FM likes long wire antennas since it is a line of sight transmission. The higher up you can go the better the signal.

I was using a piece of copper Bill. Even tried a 10′ piece. The rabbit ears do a better job.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So today I found out about the Amazon Prime app and put it on my phone and can now play endless amounts of any kine tunes on the PowerBoxx I really like the blueteeth now.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Thanks Frank, I mounted a bracket to the frame and the antenna fits in it.

@ronW
    Now there’s a good use of a pin style lock latch. LOL I think I have a few of those around.
    I’ll keep that in mind then and if I decide to get a PB360.

ThanX Ron

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So today I found out about the Amazon Prime app and put it on my phone and can now play endless amounts of any kine tunes on the PowerBoxx I really like the blueteeth now.

BT rocks when you get all paired up and working.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I don’t believe we can get that music app from them with Amazon Prime here in Canada. 😐

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t believe we can get that music app from them with Amazon Prime here in Canada. 😐

Sure you can.. Amazon has no boarders.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I use Prime music all the time – gotta love free music!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man you know I’m a bit slow,, I wished someone would have spelled it out for me.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Amazon Prime has a music app? Mine I’m slow never knew that.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 11 posts - 861 through 871 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.552 seconds