dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

The radio portion has a hard time picking up stations where i live, because it is a little ways outside of the big city.

It does for me as well even closer living in Ajax. Depending where I locate my unit, even FM Q107 doesn’t come in well which in a car, you’d typically be able to pick up all the way to Kingston almost.

AM radio is awful with background hissing that drives you nuts before long.

Thats why i mostly run spotify or youtube on the pb360. The reception is super clear and i get to choose what i want to listen to instead of ads all day long.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Radio reception on the PB has been talked about before. I know my PB brings in some far way stations. I have never had a problem getting all the regular stations from as far away as 100 to 120 mi out.

I added a rabbit ear antenna to mine. Reception is much better now,

@RonW
    Nice upgrade. Are the rabbit ears directly mounted to the frame?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I plug my 30 minuet charger I hear the static on the fm radio but doesn’t happen on the aux in. It’s kind of ennoying at low volumes but when u blast it you don’t hear it at all.I was thinking the same antenna could of been little better.I have the small radio too came with the heated jacket. There was a deal so I grabbed it .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Radio reception on the PB has been talked about before. I know my PB brings in some far way stations. I have never had a problem getting all the regular stations from as far away as 100 to 120 mi out.

How do you know ur a RedNeck!!!! LMAO!!!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I can’t wait to bring my PowerBox home do I can use it on my new patio. Unfortunately it is very well liked on site and U don’t think the guys would be too happy.

Tell them to join the site and get their own PB. Spread the Bosch word.

Thanks for the reply, glad you could read it with all the autocorrects.

Ive spoken about the Bosch site quite a bit when I started but I dont push bethepro very much as of the past few weeks. Maybe a few people on Instagram but thats about it.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I can’t wait to bring my PowerBox home do I can use it on my new patio. Unfortunately it is very well liked on site and U don’t think the guys would be too happy.

Ive spoken about the Bosch site quite a bit when I started but I dont push bethepro very much as of the past few weeks. Maybe a few people on Instagram but thats about it.

or convince them all to pitch in and buy their own pb360 for the crew.

Doobie

The radio portion has a hard time picking up stations where i live, because it is a little ways outside of the big city.

It does for me as well even closer living in Ajax. Depending where I locate my unit, even FM Q107 doesn’t come in well which in a car, you’d typically be able to pick up all the way to Kingston almost.

AM radio is awful with background hissing that drives you nuts before long.

Thats why i mostly run spotify or youtube on the pb360. The reception is super clear and i get to choose what i want to listen to instead of ads all day long.

Yesterday I actually got around to something I’d been wanting to do for a while now. I went and tried out a new BT transmitter/receiver I got off Amazon that Boyd had suggested. Basically I went with one that could transmit to two BT enabled devices simultaneously. It worked like a charm to my two non BT PB360s that I have the Dewalt BT receivers for each of. No delay or echo. The transmitter can run off its internal battery for up to 10 hours and It’s connected to my device’s head phone jack. I also loaded 30G of tunes onto a micro SD which I can simply swap from one device to the next as I please.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

or convince them all to pitch in and buy their own pb360 for the crew.

I’m sure down the road I could convince management to invest in some Bosch cordless tools, starting with the Bosch PowerBox. I still fully promote the quality of Bosch tools!

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

ronw,
    Nice upgrade. Are the rabbit ears directly mounted to the frame?

Thanks Frank, I mounted a bracket to the frame and the antenna fits in it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

LMAO, if the shoe fits. lol

Ron

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Lol, great ingenuity! I’d use if necessary!

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well it does need help,, how do you wire it up??

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yesterday I actually got around to something I’d been wanting to do for a while now. I went and tried out a new BT transmitter/receiver I got off Amazon that Boyd had suggested.

Glad to see you got it all worked out and operating like you wanted.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I’ve gotta look into doing that as well. How did you connect the wires to the base antenna?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Yes it does.

I’ve gotta look into doing that as well. How did you connect the wires to the base antenna?

I removed the old antenna from it’s mount. And attached the leads from the new one with the original screw and a couple washers for spacers.

Ron

Doobie

Yes it does.

I removed the old antenna from it’s mount. And attached the leads from the new one with the original screw and a couple washers for spacers.

Sounds simple enough. Thanks Ron!

Is it easy to switch back to the rubber antenna should you need to? Or are you leaving like this on a go forward basis?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Yes it does.

Is it easy to switch back to the rubber antenna should you need to? Or are you leaving like this on a go forward basis?

Yea it would be easy to swap back. Just remove the screw and put the rubber one back in.

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes it does.

Yea it would be easy to swap back. Just remove the screw and put the rubber one back in.

Where did you get the rabbit ears at??? I haven’t seen any of those in many years??

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Yes it does.

Where did you get the rabbit ears at??? I haven’t seen any of those in many years??

I don’t know how old they are, but I’m sure I’ve had them for awhile. They were in one of my old junk boxes. I had also found an old 12v powered antenna I was going to try if this one didn’t work.

Ron

Doobie

I don’t know how old they are, but I’m sure I’ve had them for awhile. They were in one of my old junk boxes.

That’s funny. I have a set of those in an old wiring box too. I recall where they came from though. An old Sony TV from the 80’s I had where you could add them if you didn’t have cable TV. I just may dig them up.

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.267 seconds