dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I forgot to mention to get one with a built-in battery, They don’t all have it

I believe it has one. It seems to say so in its description.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I call it official. The PB360BT has replaced the dollar store radio on suspended scaffold/access. I’ve left it on the stage through multiple storms and not a single problem. Although I do pour the water off that collects under the handle as it’s a great spot for my phone while it’s charging.

Waterproof! Don’t be afraid to let a little rain on it. I did close all doors for power and the media bay during rainfall tests.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

I call it official. The PB360BT has replaced the dollar store radio on suspended scaffold/access. I’ve left it on the stage through multiple storms and not a single problem. Although I do pour the water off that collects under the handle as it’s a great spot for my phone while it’s charging.

Waterproof! Don’t be afraid to let a little rain on it. I did close all doors for power and the media bay during rainfall tests.

I haven’t forgotten this craziness on your part to guinea pig your radio in this regard. Ever since you brought this up I no longer panic if I realize I left the radio outside and it rains.

I’ve been chaining my two together lately with either a cord or by BT receiver and transmitter on the first one to the second, So that’s gives ya up to 60′ away with the second one

What do you use as the transmitter?

I bought two Dewalt BT receivers andI could not get them to both capture a signal from a same single source. Aside from using a wire to tether the second one, what I want is both to play my music at the same time from my phone or tablet.

This is my BT transmiiter, You simply plug it in to the first 360’s ‘Aux out’ port and link it to the second 360 BT receiver. And yeah my phone won’t link to two BT receivers at the same time either so this was the next solution, I will say there is an ever so slight lag to the second 360 doing it this way. As to where a cord doesn’t do that, But on most songs I listen to it isn’t a problem. Kinda gives ya that big hall concert echo effect lol……….I don’t remember for sure but this may be something you can’t do with the new 360 ‘C’ as I don’t think it has an ‘aux out’ port

Thanks Boyd. That’s what I was wondering about too was the delay. Not crazy about that part of it.

I actually ended up ordering that two way double transmitter one late last nite. Should be here by the 9th or sooner.

It was described as low latency, so we’ll see how that goes. I don’t really want an echo effect.

I forgot to mention to get one with a built-in battery, They don’t all have it

I did receive that receiver/transmitter a while back, just been too busy to fiddle with it and see if it works for me. Will get around to it soon.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice to see the PB getting good marks in real world reviews.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

used it all day today with the 18v 4a battery and wow it lasted all day and there is still juice. Im gonna keep it going and see how long it takes to drain the battery .

Doobie

used it all day today with the 18v 4a battery and wow it lasted all day and there is still juice. Im gonna keep it going and see how long it takes to drain the battery .

Mine does the same. But curiously, if I have the 2.0A battery in it, it’s only about 3 hours at best.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I find the 4.0Ah battery a good choice for the PB for all day listening. At the end of the day put it on the charger and it is ready for the next time.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I find the 4.0Ah battery a good choice for the PB for all day listening. At the end of the day put it on the charger and it is ready for the next time.

i was staring at the pb360 yesterday and was thinking i have to plug this in somewhere, then it clicked i just received 2 18v 4a’s , might as well give them a go on the radio, cordless freedom, it was awesome. Im gonna leave it on all day today and if i can all day tomorrow to see just how long the battery will last.

Doobie

i was staring at the pb360 yesterday and was thinking i have to plug this in somewhere, then it clicked i just received 2 18v 4a’s , might as well give them a go on the radio, cordless freedom, it was awesome. Im gonna leave it on all day today and if i can all day tomorrow to see just how long the battery will last.

You’re only figuring this out now? Jeez Aaron! 😨

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I never take the battery out, I just plug the thing in at the end of the day. Very convenient. It seems like most radios don’t charge the battery as well.

I never take the battery out, I just plug the thing in at the end of the day. Very convenient. It seems like most radios don’t charge the battery as well.

Very true, and that’s a good thing to do, slow but steady charge over a couple of hours at night.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It seems like most radios don’t charge the battery as well.

That is why I use the dedicated charge. Just easier for me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Very true, and that’s a good thing to do, slow but steady charge over a couple of hours at night.

I tend to do this also. Simply keep a battery in there all the time and plug in when not in use. It recharges extremely slowly though.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

lol i don’t have enough batteries to leave one permanently in there just yet. So just found out with bluetooth on it last me about a day of use. The radio portion has a hard time picking up stations where i live, because it is a little ways outside of the big city.

Doobie

The radio portion has a hard time picking up stations where i live, because it is a little ways outside of the big city.

It does for me as well even closer living in Ajax. Depending where I locate my unit, even FM Q107 doesn’t come in well which in a car, you’d typically be able to pick up all the way to Kingston almost.

AM radio is awful with background hissing that drives you nuts before long.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

We only have one plug available at our meeting spot on site. The Bosch PowerBox gives us an additional 3 plugs to charge up all our different batteries!

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Radio reception on the PB has been talked about before. I know my PB brings in some far way stations. I have never had a problem getting all the regular stations from as far away as 100 to 120 mi out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I can’t wait to bring my PowerBox home do I can use it on my new patio. Unfortunately it is very well liked on site and U don’t think the guys would be too happy.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I can’t wait to bring my PowerBox home do I can use it on my new patio. Unfortunately it is very well liked on site and U don’t think the guys would be too happy.

Tell them to join the site and get their own PB. Spread the Bosch word.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Radio reception on the PB has been talked about before. I know my PB brings in some far way stations. I have never had a problem getting all the regular stations from as far away as 100 to 120 mi out.

I added a rabbit ear antenna to mine. Reception is much better now,

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.158 seconds