dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So, doesn’t any water get thru the upper four speaker cages and maybe stays pooled inside their enclosed wells Chris? @utopia78

Just the pooling under the handle. Otherwise the rain had had no effect on performance. I do cover it now if there is rain overnight.

I think covering it with a bag is a good idea anyway, Glad to know it’ll handle it though. The speakers are one area I’d worry about and maybe even around the lighted display…

I probably will try to buy a model with the remote control,

Yep, The 360 ‘D’ is still my favorite. Good luck in your search cuz they’ve become very rare, I’m so glad I got mine when I did. I wish they both were the ‘D’

Yeah thanks Boyd , I like the D one , I will eventually find one , who knows , might have to even try the new Blue teeth

I think I’d rather get the older ‘S’ before the latest ‘C’ model, it’s about half the cost and has more gadgets. Then simply add a Blueteeth receiver to it for $10-$15ish, that way ya keep both aux in and the aux out ports. Along with the ciggy plug too etc….I just don’t see the big advantage to the new one

You are absolutely correct in that the older version was more versatile than the new c version. USB key playback . And the one with the r was pretty awesome too. The BT functionality could’ve just been added via a dongle,cheap too.
    It’s too bad I didn’t decide to get one earlier, would’ve chosen one of those over the c I have now, but don’t get me wrong the pb360c is amazing.

I’ve never heard of one with an ‘R’, but IF that’s the one before the ‘S’ I think it had wireless remote too

I guess the “advantage” I’d just the built in Bluetooth receiver. From what I’ve noticed with mine, the receiver is very strong. It reaches a much rather distance than my Bose Bluetooth speaker.

Yeah the add on BT is only bout 30′ with mine, But I can live with that for what I use them for. Seems like the Dewalt BT receiver says 100′ but they cost more too…..I’ve been chaining my two together lately with either a cord or by BT receiver and transmitter on the first one to the second, So that’s gives ya up to 60′ away with the second one

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

There are a few advantages having the bluetooth built in. The bosch powerbox app works with it and has a few features that are neat.

Doobie

I’ve been chaining my two together lately with either a cord or by BT receiver and transmitter on the first one to the second, So that’s gives ya up to 60′ away with the second one

What do you use as the transmitter?

I bought two Dewalt BT receivers andI could not get them to both capture a signal from a same single source. Aside from using a wire to tether the second one, what I want is both to play my music at the same time from my phone or tablet.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I bought two Dewalt BT receivers

You didn’t plug the yellow & black into the blue BoXx did you

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

There are a few advantages having the bluetooth built in. The bosch powerbox app works with it and has a few features that are neat.

I know nothing about the bew blueteeth powerbox, could you tell me more about the app, it sounds interesting. Tell me about the neatness please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been chaining my two together lately with either a cord or by BT receiver and transmitter on the first one to the second, So that’s gives ya up to 60′ away with the second one

I bought two Dewalt BT receivers andI could not get them to both capture a signal from a same single source. Aside from using a wire to tether the second one, what I want is both to play my music at the same time from my phone or tablet.

This is my BT transmiiter, You simply plug it in to the first 360’s ‘Aux out’ port and link it to the second 360 BT receiver. And yeah my phone won’t link to two BT receivers at the same time either so this was the next solution, I will say there is an ever so slight lag to the second 360 doing it this way. As to where a cord doesn’t do that, But on most songs I listen to it isn’t a problem. Kinda gives ya that big hall concert echo effect lol……….I don’t remember for sure but this may be something you can’t do with the new 360 ‘C’ as I don’t think it has an ‘aux out’ port

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i haven’t gotten the app, what does the app do differently? i find it connects pretty good even without the app , just using standard bluetooth. I can connect my laptop and my phone, i can run youtube videos on screen and send the audio to the pb360.

I know nothing about the bew blueteeth powerbox, could you tell me more about the app, it sounds interesting. Tell me about the neatness please.

Yeah, I am curious also, maybe I will decide how pick the newer model up also.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I am curious also, maybe I will decide how pick the newer model up also.

Here’s most of what the app does, None of it really thrills me. I read one review saying he was disappointed as he thought the app was going to turn his phone into a full function remote control, I guess it didn’t…..

What’s New
    – Optimized for iPhone 6+
    – Support for Background Alarm
    – Optimized for iOS 9
    – Optimized Bluetooth connectivity status
    – Feature for adding alarm at same time
    App Description
    For users of Bosch PB360C Jobsite Radio! This app provides additional functionality to the PB360C radio, including alarm clock, direct music library access, connection to third-party streaming apps, announcement features and more.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

The app isn’t really a selling point it just makes it kinda neat. I would still get the s over the c and just add a Bluetooth receiver. One cool thing is that you can use the app as a microphone. You can talk into your phone and it comes out the radio.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The app isn’t really a selling point it just makes it kinda neat.

I agree adds some features but nothing really earth shattering or must have.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

This is my BT transmiiter, You simply plug it in to the first 360’s ‘Aux out’ port and link it to the second 360 BT receiver. And yeah my phone won’t link to two BT receivers at the same time either so this was the next solution, I will say there is an ever so slight lag to the second 360 doing it this way. As to where a cord doesn’t do that, But on most songs I listen to it isn’t a problem. Kinda gives ya that big hall concert echo effect lol……….I don’t remember for sure but this may be something you can’t do with the new 360 ‘C’ as I don’t think it has an ‘aux out’ port

I wonder if this type would work easier than some solutions. It’s capable of being both a receiver and transmitter.

https://www.amazon.ca/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Simultaneously/dp/B013ULOP10/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1470071103&sr=1-7&keywords=bluetooth+transmitter

There’s so many different types of these things it seems and I get a bit lost in this area.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

yeah you cant do that on the c but I have a c and a s and have a similar set up, just no reciever on the second becuase its built in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wonder if this type would work easier than some solutions. It’s capable of being both a receiver and transmitter.

https://www.amazon.ca/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Simultaneously/dp/B013ULOP10/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1470071103&sr=1-7&keywords=bluetooth+transmitter

There’s so many different types of these things it seems and I get a bit lost in this area.

Just pick one and go for it, That’s what I did.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah you cant do that on the c but I have a c and a s and have a similar set up, just no reciever on the second becuase its built in.

Exactly, It’d be bad if a guy had two 360 C’s and thought it was possible. Another reason I feel the C went backwards in it’s features

Doobie

Just pick one and go for it, That’s what I did.

I think I’ll do that and wing it!

I’ve been really looking for a solution to this for some time and I’m tired of not getting what I want.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I will say there is an ever so slight lag to the second 360 doing it this way.

Boyd that’s not a lag that’s reverb. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Thanks Boyd. That’s what I was wondering about too was the delay. Not crazy about that part of it.

I actually ended up ordering that two way double transmitter one late last nite. Should be here by the 9th or sooner.

It was described as low latency, so we’ll see how that goes. I don’t really want an echo effect.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Boyd. That’s what I was wondering about too was the delay. Not crazy about that part of it.

I actually ended up ordering that two way double transmitter one late last nite. Should be here by the 9th or sooner.

It was described as low latency, so we’ll see how that goes. I don’t really want an echo effect.

I forgot to mention to get one with a built-in battery, They don’t all have it

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will say there is an ever so slight lag to the second 360 doing it this way.

Boyd that’s not a lag that’s reverb. LOL

Indeed!! LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.187 seconds