dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Isn’t unlimited data a thing of the past?

Some companies here still offer it, they just knock you down to a lower speed once you hit a certain amount of data.

yah its kinda crazy how many gigs she goes through watching tv shows and spotify.

well one thing my wife has shown me with the pb360, if you have unlimited data, you can run spotify all day long. I don’t have any 18v batteries to try out how long it runs with the spotify though.

It shouldn’t really affect run time really how the !music is getting to it I would think. Maybe slightly less with BlueTooth connection but honestly Bluetooth doesn’t use much power.

well also having the phone plugged in to keep it charged as i bet the phone would run out of juice first lol.

well one thing my wife has shown me with the pb360, if you have unlimited data, you can run spotify all day long. I don’t have any 18v batteries to try out how long it runs with the spotify though.

Isn’t unlimited data a thing of the past? I just download playlists from Spotify while on wifi and play them on the jobsite…no data required.

I have 20GB full speed mobile data a month and then unlimited slower speed. Nice to know I can download playlists on Spotify! I’m going to have to give it a shot!

i didn’t realize you could download playlists to the phone, it was the reason why i never bothered with it on my limited data plan, i only get 3 gigs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have 20gig data a month but usually Blueteeth music from my phone to a 360, If I want something new I’ll go to youtube and stream anything from there….I see now Verizo has a new data carry-over plan, Y’all might want to check that out.

I have a dedicated 4ah battery in both of my 360’s, I’d be curious if a 6ah would even fit in one??? With the door closed that is..

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I have 20gig data a month but usually Blueteeth music from my phone to a 360, If I want something new I’ll go to youtube and stream anything from there….I see now Verizo has a new data carry-over plan, Y’all might want to check that out.

I have a dedicated 4ah battery in both of my 360’s, I’d be curious if a 6ah would even fit in one??? With the door closed that is..

The 6ah is the same exact size as the 4ah so it will fit

Anonymous
    Inactive

The 6ah is the same exact size as the 4ah so it will fit

Oh it is? I didn’t know that. I thought it was taller, Kinda like the diff between a 2ah & 4ah. Ok good to know

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah but i find youtube uses a slight bit more data than the spotify, and with spotify there are exclusives that get released there before youtube. That is if you care to keep up to date with all the new music that comes out, granted not all the new stuff is any good though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yah but i find youtube uses a slight bit more data than the spotify, and with spotify there are exclusives that get released there before youtube. That is if you care to keep up to date with all the new music that comes out, granted not all the new stuff is any good though.

I don’t know anything about Spotify, All I know is utube is free and has every song I’ve ever looked for. In fact, I now download all my new stuff from there. It’s fast and easy

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t know anything about Spotify, All I know is utube is free and has every song I’ve ever looked for. In fact, I now download all my new stuff from there. It’s fast and easy

consider me an youtube snob lol. I used to love youtube till i tried recording on a different medium and it split the signal in to one side. If you are just using mp3 and a regular mp3 player than you are fine and won’t hear the distortion.

As for spotify, i have it ad free for 2 years before they start charging me, came with the cell phone plan.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Well at least I know the Bosch Powerbox can take a massive rainstorm and survive fine, not that I would recommend it at this time until it’s left in more rainfall.

A Working Pro since 2004

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I guess my plan is kind of small then…I “only” have 8GB/month but I never come close to using it up. I have a 128GB sd card in my phone that I rotate playlists onto. I’ll have 10-12 playlists on the card at once with gobs of space left. Once it’s on the phone, I just Bluetooth it to the PB360.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

Well at least I know the Bosch Powerbox can take a massive rainstorm and survive fine, not that I would recommend it at this time until it’s left in more rainfall.

Wow. I’ve been so cautious not even to let it in a light rain. I’m surprised it can take as much as a soaker.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I saw a tool fight of a bunch of radios on YouTube and they soaked all the radios. I was surprised how well they did in the wet.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Glad to hear that the PB came through alright.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Glad to hear that the PB came through alright.

I had wondered how well it would handle rain. Sounds like I don’t need to worry.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I guess my plan is kind of small then…I “only” have 8GB/month but I never come close to using it up. I have a 128GB sd card in my phone that I rotate playlists onto. I’ll have 10-12 playlists on the card at once with gobs of space left. Once it’s on the phone, I just Bluetooth it to the PB360.

lucky you, i have 3 gigs and i use it up every month. I just checked my wifi usage and just realize i run at least 21 gigs a month just on wifi.

Doobie

I saw a tool fight of a bunch of radios on YouTube and they soaked all the radios. I was surprised how well they did in the wet.

Anybody know what IP rating the Bosch PB360s have?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Anybody know what IP rating the Bosch PB360s have?

It has an IP rating of 54.

http://jobsiteradioreviews.com/best-bosch-radio-review/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@utopia78
    What and no video?
    Did you leave it up on a job site or just out in your yard?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I had wondered how well it would handle rain. Sounds like I don’t need to worry.

I wondered the same thing but after all weekend out in the rain and it still works that is job tested.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yikes!! Well that’s good to know, I have water misters set up all around my patio and have been very careful to not let a 360 be left under them. Guess I won’t worry about it as much now

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I now download all my new stuff from there. It’s fast and easy

How’s that work?

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.930 seconds