dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I recently realised there is a PB360S and a PB360D (The D version has backlights, higher watt speakers, and.. i dont remember what else.)

I believe the 360D series was discontinued for some reason.

That one also had a remote control, I think we all missed the boat on that one. It’s too bad.

I was lucky enough to make the boat on the ‘D’, Someone above said it already and I agree they should have discontinued the ‘S’ and kept the ‘D’ instead. After all it was an upgrade, I just don’t understand that. It might make sense if they came out with another ‘D’ upgrade but they haven’t, Very strange

Maybe one of the Admins can shed some light on this? I thought they said once before they were not aware of a refresh of the PB though.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was watching the Bosch videos on the S and D. They should have kept the D and got rid of the S

Yes I agree!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s good to know the the cig. lighter works off the battery. You never know when you need to light one up.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was watching the Bosch videos on the S and D. They should have kept the D and got rid of the S

Yes I agree!

What was the difference between the D & S?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Curious why you picked that one over the $12 ones we all got?

What $12 one was that? Sounds like a good price.

I got this one, looks like the price went up a little.

http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-BR01-Bluetooth-Headphones-Transmitter/dp/B006IJJH7O

It fits nicely in the velcro.

Yes I agree!

Remote control, back lit keys, sat radio slot, gfci, and more watts. Hope I am not forgetting something.

I recently realised there is a PB360S and a PB360D (The D version has backlights, higher watt speakers, and.. i dont remember what else.)

That one also had a remote control, I think we all missed the boat on that one. It’s too bad.

I was lucky enough to make the boat on the ‘D’, Someone above said it already and I agree they should have discontinued the ‘S’ and kept the ‘D’ instead. After all it was an upgrade, I just don’t understand that. It might make sense if they came out with another ‘D’ upgrade but they haven’t, Very strange

Maybe one of the Admins can shed some light on this? I thought they said once before they were not aware of a refresh of the PB though.

@bethepro
    do you have any insight into why the D model was discontinued?

John S

DanSB
    Pro
    Buffalo, NY

I just grabbed the Dewalt DCR002 bluetooth radio adaptor – I would love to see a new model of the PB360 released with bluetooth capabilities, but this will do for now.

Curious why you picked that one over the $12 ones we all got? Do you know if it will fit in the media bay compartment? That was a must for me, I liked the ones we found so much I bought a second one and a BT transmitter to go with my MP3 player

That is a good question. There are so many cheaper options available.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-BR01-Bluetooth-Headphones-Transmitter/dp/B006IJJH7O

Good to know Thank you.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

This is the unit I have in my truck:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DQUNODQ/ref=s9_simh_gw_p425_d0_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=0JX2X10FKY102KCDTKE2&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1970559082&pf_rd_i=desktop

Before I bought this one I had some cheaper receivers that didn’t work very well so I figured I would try a better one. This works great and has a pretty good range.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

The fact that that one is switchable makes it a pretty interesting piece.

@theamcguy
    Bill,
    Copied from Boyd:

I have both the ‘S’ and ‘D’ models, Don’t forget the D also has GFCI outlets. As far as the S having only 20 watts and the D having 50 there really isn’t a big noticeable difference, I was so surprised about that. The D also has a dock for Sirius radio built-in in the media bay…..My only real whine about the S is no remote control, That right there puts the D way ‘over the top’ for me. I just don’t understand why it’s discontinued, Although I have seen it on-line still. I think it may have been CPO or maybe Eby

This video also explains it pretty well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Curious why you picked that one over the $12 ones we all got?

What $12 one was that? Sounds like a good price.

Yes I agree!

Remote control, back lit keys, sat radio slot, gfci, and more watts. Hope I am not forgetting something.

That looks exactly like my transmitter, Except I opted for the male 3.5mm output.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is the unit I have in my truck:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DQUNODQ/ref=s9_simh_gw_p425_d0_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=0JX2X10FKY102KCDTKE2&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1970559082&pf_rd_i=desktop

Before I bought this one I had some cheaper receivers that didn’t work very well so I figured I would try a better one. This works great and has a pretty good range.

Wow nice one, I had no idea they made such a switchable device.

This video also explains it pretty well.

I sure miss the Barnaby tool select reviews

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@bethepro do you have any insight into why the D model was discontinued?

I have sent the thread to the Product Manager in charge of radios. Probably gone already so will have to wait until Monday for an answer.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

The old thread was broken and the OP Dan isn’t active anymore so I started a new one. I’m also going to include the last page from the last one….

Here’s the link to the last one too http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-power-box/page/51/

I have never seen a broken thread yet .How do you know when it is broke ? 🙂

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nicely done! Looks like you know you Ds.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Sounds like an upgrade for sure to the PB. Looking forward to some info on this.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have never seen a broken thread yet .How do you know when it is broke ? 🙂

When you click to go to the most recent post it takes you to the first post on the first page. This occurs when there are 1000 posts in a thread.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

That looks exactly like my transmitter, Except I opted for the male 3.5mm output.

It is, same company.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is, same company.

I’ll bet it fits nicely in the velcro strap, That’s one thing mine doesn’t do

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.545 seconds