dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I hope it’s because they are dwindling stock and are on the verge of releasing a new version!

But I think it’s been gone for over a year already.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

i sure hope they are working on a new release. Maybe the PB360S sold very well and so they dropped the D version because it was too similar and not much demand? idk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have both the ‘S’ and ‘D’ models, Don’t forget the D also has GFCI outlets. As far as the S having only 20 watts and the D having 50 there really isn’t a big noticeable difference, I was so surprised about that. The D also has a dock for Sirius radio built-in in the media bay…..My only real whine about the S is no remote control, That right there puts the D way ‘over the top’ for me. I just don’t understand why it’s discontinued, Although I have seen it on-line still. I think it may have been CPO or maybe Eby

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently realised there is a PB360S and a PB360D (The D version has backlights, higher watt speakers, and.. i dont remember what else.)

I was thinking the backlights were the same so I just tried them both and yer half right (on the buttons), I hadn’t noticed that before. The backlit display screen is the same but the S doesn’t have lighted buttons, I think the price averaged around $50 more for the D. Which to me is a no brainer, It’s well worth it. That’s why I just don’t understand why they quit it, And with no replacement yet

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, It’s me again 🙂 . And then ya come across ads like this, I searched for ‘D’. Although it does say it’s an S in the description but the pic is clearly a D, So you have to be really careful if yer looking to buy one http://www.engineersupply.com/Bosch-Power-Box-360-Jobsite-AMFM-Stereo-PB360S.aspx?gdftrk=gdfV22645_a_7c983_a_7c4620_a_7cES5464&gclid=CJqI8PbCgsMCFRCTfgodtjQA7A

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have both the ‘S’ and ‘D’ models, Don’t forget the D also has GFCI outlets. As far as the S having only 20 watts and the D having 50 there really isn’t a big noticeable difference, I was so surprised about that. The D also has a dock for Sirius radio built-in in the media bay…..My only real whine about the S is no remote control, That right there puts the D way ‘over the top’ for me. I just don’t understand why it’s discontinued, Although I have seen it on-line still. I think it may have been CPO or maybe Eby

Oh yeah GFCI, that was another feature. i knew i was missing a few things.

I just grabbed the Dewalt DCR002 bluetooth radio adaptor – I would love to see a new model of the PB360 released with bluetooth capabilities, but this will do for now.

John S

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I just grabbed the Dewalt DCR002 bluetooth radio adaptor – I would love to see a new model of the PB360 released with bluetooth capabilities, but this will do for now.

how much$ ? i thought they were $30-$50 no?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I recently realised there is a PB360S and a PB360D (The D version has backlights, higher watt speakers, and.. i dont remember what else.)

I believe the 360D series was discontinued for some reason.

That one also had a remote control, I think we all missed the boat on that one. It’s too bad.

That Is too bad. I know a few guys that have em and they are nice.

I was watching the Bosch videos on the S and D. They should have kept the D and got rid of the S

Cool electronics!

Didn’t know what it was about until I saw this video. Very neat.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It would be nice if the PB was upgraded to a 20a for the outlets as well as GFCI and remote. That would be killer, but having the S, I don’t think I’m in the market right now. I guess I could always gift my S.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I think if it went to 20A GFCI outlet lots of guys would upgrade for on site work and leave the old one at the shop.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

the ciggy lighter does actually work on the power box when its not plugged in.. a while back i couldnt find my auxilary chord to plug my ipod in so instead i used my fm transmitter to connect the ipod to the pb.

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

the ciggy lighter does actually work on the power box when its not plugged in.. a while back i couldnt find my auxilary chord to plug my ipod in so instead i used my fm transmitter to connect the ipod to the pb.

ahh good to know – thats handy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really? I tried that once but I was trying to charge my phone and just like with the USB port it wouldn’t do it, but the USB would charge the BT receiver. I guess I haven’t tried the ciggy plug for that, Good to know

Anonymous
    Inactive

Curious why you picked that one over the $12 ones we all got? Do you know if it will fit in the media bay compartment? That was a must for me, I liked the ones we found so much I bought a second one and a BT transmitter to go with my MP3 player

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Curious why you picked that one over the $12 ones we all got?

What $12 one was that? Sounds like a good price.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe the 360D series was discontinued for some reason.

That one also had a remote control, I think we all missed the boat on that one. It’s too bad.

I was lucky enough to make the boat on the ‘D’, Someone above said it already and I agree they should have discontinued the ‘S’ and kept the ‘D’ instead. After all it was an upgrade, I just don’t understand that. It might make sense if they came out with another ‘D’ upgrade but they haven’t, Very strange

Anonymous
    Inactive

Curious why you picked that one over the $12 ones we all got?

What $12 one was that? Sounds like a good price.

Hang on I’ll find it for ya

EDIT; ok here’s the ‘transmitter’, Not to be confused with the receiver http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-BA01-Wireless-Bluetooth-Transmitter/dp/B004B8GF7Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420732719&sr=8-1&keywords=TaoTronics-TT-BA01-Wireless-Bluetooth-Transmitter

Here’s the receiver that’ll plug into the PB and fit in the media bay, Make sure whatever receiver ya get has a built-in battery. some do not, What’s really strange is the reviews on this one has people whining about it not having a battery. Well it does just like in the description LOL http://www.amazon.com/VicTsing-NFC-enabled-Bluetooth-Receiver-Wireless/dp/B00LUM4NPA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1420733565&sr=8-4&keywords=nfc+bluetooth+receiver

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.027 seconds