dcsimg

Bosch Power Box 360 V2.0

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The old thread was broken and the OP Dan isn’t active anymore so I started a new one. I’m also going to include the last page from the last one….

Here’s the link to the last one too http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-power-box/page/51/

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

That is what I thought too @ChadM. I wasn’t clear what he was wanting to run off the battery.

Not anything large like an appliance, but even a small wall light or charging a cell phone battery would be nice to have as an option. I understand you will drain an 18v battery pretty quickly but i think it would be neat to know you could run low voltage stuff off the “power”box even when its unplugged. Think about how much power a 2ah battery holds, then a 4ah battery, and then a 5ah and as time goes on they will keep getting bigger meaning you can supply power longer from the battery any plugged in devices. Just a thought.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I could see an option that allows for the ciggy lighter to work when unplugged.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

That would nice – with that you could charge your cell phone.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Exactly, that’s the kind of option that i am eluding to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exactly, that’s the kind of option that i am eluding to.

You guys beat me too it with the 12v ciggy being powered by the battery, I was so surprised it isn’t. That would be an easy little converter upgrade, Apparently they’ve done something in there to somewhat give the USB some juice on battery. Gosh even the jacket is converted down to 5v to the USB

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I think you forgot the link.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks Dabbs. I posted the new link in the old thread.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think you forgot the link.

Thanks Dabbs. I posted the new link in the old thread.

Thanks for the help yous two 🙂 . That’s the first time I’ve tried to transfer posts from one to the other like that, It took a while LOL. But I felt the need since we were in the middle of some good info

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another thing I think we should be doing when starting a new thread from a broken one is to include the link to the last one too, That’ll help pick up where we left off so I added it to the opening post here

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Another thing I think we should be doing when starting a new thread from a broken one is to include the link to the last one too, That’ll help pick up where we left off so I added it to the opening post here

Excellent point. And kudos to @dabbs for keeping on top of the broken threads and figuring out how to combine and move threads/discussions.

Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

Thanks Dabbs.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah and the trick to that is to post the link for the LAST page of the broken one, that way it’ll take ya straight to it rather than to the first page. Ruff ruff, I’m only like 400 in doggy years LOL…….Grrrr

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

counting in doggy years makes you seem older Methuselah.

Excellent work on these new threads / thread combinations @dabbs – it has been great having you as a mod!

Is there any chance an updated model of the PB360 will make a debut this year?

John S

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I recently realised there is a PB360S and a PB360D (The D version has backlights, higher watt speakers, and.. i dont remember what else.)

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I recently realised there is a PB360S and a PB360D (The D version has backlights, higher watt speakers, and.. i dont remember what else.)

I believe the 360D series was discontinued for some reason.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Bosch is really getting behind on releasing new tools.

staker
    Pro

The more watts the better.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

That one also had a remote control, I think we all missed the boat on that one. It’s too bad.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Wonder if it was price? And low sales. I cant say that I have even seen a D series.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 871 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.988 seconds