dcsimg

Bosch OMT Starlock Plus to OIS adapter

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

back to the OMT discussion.

Lowes has a pretty good deal on a Bosch 12v Starlock OMT tool and I am considering it.

I have other corded OMTs, as well as a Bosch corded Starlock OMT, which I like but to be honest it is a bit big and not so easy to get into tight spots. The 12v seems to be much more slim fitting and easy to store. I have been thinking if I should go cordless on an OMT, but haven’t pulled the trigger. Now Lowes has a 12v Bosch OMT for $99 and you get a free 12v battery and charger.

I have been considering it, but hate the idea of essentially a new platform. Anyone using the 12v Bosch OMT?

More importantly does Bosch make a dual 18v & 12v charger?

That sounds like a good deal , if you decide to go with it , I definitely would have more than 1 battery for it , I’ve never tried it , but obviously depending what you use it on , might be a good idea having more than 1 battery , as for the dual volt charger , yes they have one , but I believe it is the regular not fast charger , actually I think it’s on the list , I think

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Yes it includes a 12v charger and a 2ah battery. Good deal but like you said I need more than 1 battery and I am uneasy to go with a new platform with 1 battery.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes it includes a 12v charger and a 2ah battery. Good deal but like you said I need more than 1 battery and I am uneasy to go with a new platform with 1 battery.

I like to have 3 batteries minimum with a platform. Usually with that I can get “constant” use out of the tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah I get it ,
    Those 2.0 amp batteries can be bought easily around here for 25 dollars occasionally , I bet even cheaper in the states 🤷‍♂️
    I actually was thinking about that tool a few months ago , just never bought it though
    Definitely would be practical

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.219 seconds