dcsimg

Bosch mxh180

Viewing 18 posts - 141 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

One of my favorite tools can do anything with it almost

That looks like a great tool, I love a tool that can do anything.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@madman_us do you know do they make a dust attachment for the mxh180 in germany ? @reflector yeah it is kind of hard to hold the nozzle but i got used to it and you have a good point on the heatgun nd bending it

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us do you know do they make a dust attachment for the mxh180 in germany

yup they do have a dust attachment for the mxh180. do you need it?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

madman_us do you know do they make a dust attachment for the mxh180 in germany

yup they do have a dust attachment for the mxh180. do you need it?

Do you have a picture or link for this? When cutting indoors it would be very useful!

A Working Pro since 2004

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Yes @madman_us i can def use it will be better in general just add it to the list i am saving up for another load of tools lol

@madman_us do you know do they make a dust attachment for the mxh180 in germany ? @reflector yeah it is kind of hard to hold the nozzle but i got used to it and you have a good point on the heatgun nd bending it

Here’s the hard to obtain NAINA version I saw before. The other one looks better with how the hose plugs directly into it. It looks like the corded version’s dust collector but the rear piece is bent at 90 degrees.

Attachments:
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@Reflector Thanks! Was having a hard time finding it on google. Saw a couple attachments but wasn’t sure.

A Working Pro since 2004

Here’s the hard to obtain NAINA version I saw before. The other one looks better with how the hose plugs directly into it. It looks like the corded version’s dust collector but the rear piece is bent at 90 degrees.

Got a part/model number?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

i can def use it will be better in general just add it to the list i am saving up for another load of tools lol

I will contact my german source about that 😀

Right on…thats the right one I would have posted it 😛
    I was just a bit busy tonight haha

Got a part/model number?

2 608 190 060

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

i can def use it will be better in general just add it to the list i am saving up for another load of tools lol

I will contact my german source about that 😀

Right on…thats the right one I would have posted it 😛
    I was just a bit busy tonight haha

Got a part/model number?

2 608 190 060

Thanks. 20 quid is reasonable

Does it do general dc or just when sanding? The dust port for the 2.5a OMT is pretty useless for cutting

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Does it do general dc or just when sanding? The dust port for the 2.5a OMT is pretty useless for cutting

I am not quite sure. I have not seen it in action.
    It looks like its more designed for sanding purpose rather than collecting dust when cutting.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

My mxh180 stop working today. I just open the inside to see what is inside. Gonna put it back together and see will it work again.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My mxh180 stop working today. I just open the inside to see what is inside. Gonna put it back together and see will it work again.

that sucks man…that’s a tool you’ve been using a lot on your jobs, right?
    are you thinking about to purchase the new starlock 18V OMT?

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

It doesn’t work I put it back together I believe main switch assembly isn’t working just gonna order the part online

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Yeah I used this tool alot I mean lotttt. I have corded version also so gonna use that until I figure out what happen to this one. @madman_us I was looking at the Starlock plus omt yesterday I guess it was sign from God

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yeah I used this tool alot I mean lotttt. I have corded version also so gonna use that until I figure out what happen to this one. I was looking at the Starlock plus omt yesterday I guess it was sign from God

yeah that’s why I’m saying it. I saw the MXH180 almost in every bathroom remodel picture or in general a picture of your tool set up.
    somehow the price of the current OMT, MXH180 does not drop at all even though the newer starlock OMT’s are out/available

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Yeah I know what you talking about its still at at 190 range bare tool and 200 with lboxx which doesn’t make sense.main board for the tool is shipped 90$ I wonder how much will cost you if you try to build the omt with spare parts. Atleast double.

Yeah I know what you talking about its still at at 190 range bare tool and 200 with lboxx which doesn’t make sense.main board for the tool is shipped 90$ I wonder how much will cost you if you try to build the omt with spare parts. Atleast double.

Makes perfect sense. The components themselves are not the expensive part, its the cost to ship and store it. Inventory logistics is just as or much more expensive for parts than it is for complete tools, so it makes sense that the parts cost more seperate than they do assembled

Its a side effect of a global market, even before you factor in labour costs.

Viewing 18 posts - 141 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.639 seconds