dcsimg

Bosch L-Boxx

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Any suggestion for me? Which size should I get to use as toolbox ?

redwood
    Pro

Any suggestion for me? Which size should I get to use as toolbox ?

That of course depends upon what you want to load it up with.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I would probably not enjoy using just an l-boxx as a basic household kit for tools, but if you were going to do it, I would say an 1…. And only include basic handtools, hammer, etc…. It might be an OK setup if you put foam in it and shadowed the tools

John S

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I would like to have it for screws , nails and some hand tools.

Where could I get the foam ? Because I couldn’t find it

The foam is available on amazon – and it is one of the prizes on this site… They only have the l-boxx 1 – not the 1-a, which is best for the screws, nails, etc….

John S

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Ok. Will check it out in Amazon.

The L-Boxxx 1 now is in My Wish List

Anyone here know where we can find the l-cart these days? I feel like it has sorta disappeared…

John S

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

That is true – but I just have seen much less promotion and conversation for it relative to the dolly

John S

woodman_412

John, have you compared the Bosch cart to that one at Lee Valley that I had posted a link for? They look pretty similar to me but I haven’t compared them side by side.

Dan

danpattison.com

They looked identical – only difference I THINK being that the bosch one can click into the l-boxxes?

John S

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

What do people tend to use for labeling their L-Boxxs? Do you prefer a label (from a label maker), Sharpie, or simply memory?

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

im with dan… i have one just like it from home depot and its only $40.. basically teh same thing as the lee valley one and bosch lcart minus the bungees

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

How many l-boxxes do you have now Jeff?

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

just 2 dan, hte lboxx 2 and lboxx 4.. im debating getting the 1 and 3 but id like to save my points to put towards the keen boots and some new 12` blades for my mitre saw.. i wrote off a blade 2 months ago and my spare is mildly warped so it doesnt make very good cuts when the saw is on a bevel

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

redwood
    Pro

I have 4 l-boxxes so far, 2 courtesy of this web site. They are great for the 12V drill and impact, but there is too much wasted space for the 18V saw and the sander.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Have any of you got L-Boxxx in discounted price ?

Yes Hong – a great time to buy l-boxxes is with any stores $25 off $100 purchase or when any of the 12v tools that come packaged with two l-boxx 1s (1 and 1a) for a really good sale price.

I wish I had some sort of label making machine – because I am not too fond of sharpie – lest I change my mind later… and for now it is just memory/a guessing game – HA.

John S

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

John. I like the L-Boxxx 1 A . I could organizer My Screw and I don’t think the capacity is enough for me.

They do have more choice of L-Boxxx now.

That is true – the 1a is good for organizing a variety of fasteners, but not so much quantity of just a few types.

John S

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘Bosch L-Boxx’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.777 seconds