dcsimg

Bosch L-boxx Vol. 2

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Stuart with some decent info on the l-boxx mini…. though it is still NAINA of course

http://toolguyd.com/l-boxx-mini/

John S

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

The L-Boxx Mini is produced by BS Systems

Maybe they could’ve chosen another name, lol.

The L-Boxx Mini is produced by BS Systems

Maybe they could’ve chosen another name, lol.

lol well I am still not sure what to think of the l-boxx minis at the price they are asking for them. I would still rather see larger colored bins come out for the l-boxx 2…

John S

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I don’t know. It looks neat but I’m getting over the box in box in a box. There is something to be said for simplicity.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t know. It looks neat but I’m getting over the box in box in a box. There is something to be said for simplicity.

For me it depends, I need boxxes large enough to keep a decent amount of consumables.

For me it depends, I need boxxes large enough to keep a decent amount of consumables.

I might be inclined to go for these for the million and one little accessories that pop up

Router parts, router dust port, router bits, etc all could go in a small stack of 2-3 minis inside the L4 perhaps, or be a layer above/below the router bases

Right now, I have all the router gear (besides the bits) loose in an L4 and I dont like it. Its a mess looking for the 1/4 collet or the wrenches…. And the bits are in a bunch of small cases, not all in one place… the minis might help with that. They remind me of the Bosch hard case they sell with jigsaw blades or drill bits

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I use small metal boxes inside my toolbox drawers to keep small stuff in that won’t stay put. I have a few by Snap-on. I would be willing to try out the L-Boxx minis for this purpose if the were available. It’s a plastic box no reason not to offer it NA.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

August 21, 2015 at 4:46 am

Love that line, it’s a plastic box, no reason…., Simply put, but how true. It is a plastic box, why not offer it

Stuart with some decent info on the l-boxx mini…. though it is still NAINA of course

Aren’t those the cutest things?

Good info John. Hope it eventually gets to the US. I’d like some to pack into a L-boxx 1A.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

They look pretty decent and they are food grade, hmm. looks interesting. I quite like the dividers as you can put a decent amount of consumables in each one. Any info on when it would be in north america?

They look pretty decent and they are food grade, hmm. looks interesting. I quite like the dividers as you can put a decent amount of consumables in each one. Any info on when it would be in north america?

Since it’s Sortimo, probably never. Bosch has their own version and if anything, it would hit the US first. But it being Bosch, there can be no definite answer to when it would get here. Would be a great addition to their system. I would definitely buy some.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

That’s what I’m thinking too, unless you need to swap out components on a regular basis, a simple divider would be easier/faster/cheaper than box in box.

Mishalk
    Pro

At the last shop I worked at, there was a guy who would talk a sales guy’s ear off for hours, then come back three weeks later and have us put together some wacky project (all of his bikes were modified Leftys with fatbike wheels and tires) with all of the parts we’d recommended (https://dirtbikeadvisor.com/best-250cc-4-stroke-dirt-bike/). Then he’d pour us some stale Mexican beer. He was so bad about it that one of our managers wanted to charge him shop labor just for talking to us because he was such a waste of time and never bought anything from us.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.413 seconds