dcsimg

Bosch Jobsite Visit

This topic contains 114 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  r-ice 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 115 total)
  • Author

redwood
    Pro

Too mad only the FSN OFA 32 kit falls in that catagory.

Then you need to go out and rent some competitor’s tools.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

To make a point Sven, you should only have tools out that Bosch doesn’t offer here, but does have across the pond.

LOL, Would that mean stash all the Bosch and hope they gey the hint?

Way to go Sven! I can’t wait to hear how it goes. I would echo others comments, more new tools for North America.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It is this week Sven!! You getting excited?

I am a little, it is going to be nice to have someone as large as Bosch come to me for input. I hope that the opportunity will be as rare and beneficial as I hope it wil be.

Way to go Sven! I can’t wait to hear how it goes.

I’ll make sure to do a nice write up.

My site visit is today at about 1. I loaded up all my bosch cordless tools for use today, I just have some touch up stuff and low voltage lights to install.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

I think it is great that they are taking time to get user feedback firsthand on their tools. If you have the time @robertcdf, it would be interesting to hear what you suggest and how many suggestions come out of the visit.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Well, it’s 6pm, and I haven’t heard anything yet. They were suppose to call to schedule for tomorrow, but I guess not. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

You might still get a call if they are on the road or something. Really cool that it is tomorrow.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well, it’s 6pm, and I haven’t heard anything yet. They were suppose to call to schedule for tomorrow, but I guess not. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

im sure they are so swamped they forgot to call, they’ll probably just show up outta the blue and surprise you.

redwood
    Pro

They are over at Roberts job.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

They are over at Roberts job.

Yup, can’t wait until he posts and says how it went.

Site visit went well, didn’t get a tool out of the deal but it was really cool. We spent close to an hour talking mostly fasteners, drilling and the like. Hopefully I’ll see some new product out that I requested… we’ll see.

Sven, I emailed them last night since I hadn’t received a call, drop them a line, they’re busy.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

That’s great Sven! Time to do a little shop tiddy up possibly also before the big visit? I know sometimes a visitor coming is my kick in the butt to do just that!

Ask the rep if it’s true what we suspect about Jim. That there is no ‘Jim’ and it’s really Oprah giving away all these free tools! 😉

I had some visitors today that said I should be on the Ellen show 🙂

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

That’s great Sven! Time to do a little shop tiddy up possibly also before the big visit? I know sometimes a visitor coming is my kick in the butt to do just that!

Ask the rep if it’s true what we suspect about Jim. That there is no ‘Jim’ and it’s really Oprah giving away all these free tools! 😉

I had some visitors today that said I should be on the Ellen show :-)

That could be fun. Wonder if they would want you in a chicken suit?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Site visit went well, didn’t get a tool out of the deal but it was really cool. We spent close to an hour talking mostly fasteners, drilling and the like. Hopefully I’ll see some new product out that I requested… we’ll see.

Sven, I emailed them last night since I hadn’t received a call, drop them a line, they’re busy.

Cool, thanks for the information. I’ll drop a note in the morning and see what’s up. If they are that busy, it seems like they may have over booked a little bit. Still neat that they are here in the springs.

So what happened with the tool out of the deal?

Cool, thanks for the information. I’ll drop a note in the morning and see what’s up. If they are that busy, it seems like they may have over booked a little bit. Still neat that they are here in the springs.

So what happened with the tool out of the deal?

The suspense continues, hang in there. Ill bet if there is a tool , Bosch will make a nice package for you. Seems a little classier than just handing you something. Either way, glad your voice will be heard.

redwood
    Pro

I had some visitors today that said I should be on the Ellen show

You know if you do go on Ellen, you will have to give a birdhouse to everyone in the audience.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Site visit went well, didn’t get a tool out of the deal but it was really cool.

Wonder what happened to the free drill that was talked about if they came to visit your site?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Site visit went well, didn’t get a tool out of the deal but it was really cool.

Wonder what happened to the free drill that was talked about if they came to visit your site?

Sounds like the whole thing is a mad scramble.

I am hoping you get your visit Sven. Robert, no tool is a bummer. Glad they were listening to you at least.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.371 seconds