dcsimg

Bosch Jobsite Visit

This topic contains 114 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  r-ice 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 115 total)
  • Author

Doobie

Ask the rep if it’s true what we suspect about Jim. That there is no ‘Jim’ and it’s really Oprah giving away all these free tools

I’m fairly sure he’s a real person! A few members have even spoken with Jim on the phone.

How can they be sure. Maybe she uses one of those voice synthetisers.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I can tell you that Jim sounds nothing like Oprah, he is not just a myth lol.

I remember seeing something in the newsletter about the site visits and I believe it was brought up here before too. I do remember that I did not sign up for though but I thought that a couple other members here had….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

It’s scheduled for June 18th right now. I’ll see how much time I have with them to talk about requests from here and will make a list. According to the marketing manager I have been in contact with, the visits are pretty short, like 30 minutes long, but I will squeeze in everything I can.

Congrats Sven.
    I have a good feeling that you will make the most of what ever time they give you.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Congrats Sven. Looks like you got your workbench done just in time.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I do remember that I did not sign up for though but I thought that a couple other members here had….

To sign up for it I had to send a gentlmen from Bosch an email with name/address and stuff. First time I saw it was yesterday while checking my emails. I didn’t expect a reply as quick as I got one.

Looks like you got your workbench done just in time

Odd isn’t it. Seems like somethings just happen for a reason.

Time to do a little shop tiddy up possibly also before the big visit?

Yup, I’m going to have to do a little bit, luckilly I have been keeping up with it since I redid the bench.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@svensshutters very good, congratulations, that should be an interesting visit.
    Well they got a great candidate in you.

@chadm your right I have seen it about a month ago, on the front page on this forum.

Just checked it’s on page 3 if any member needs information.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I’ll try to get my money’s worth out of them.

your right I have seen it about a month ago, on the front page on this forum.

I missed the posting here on the forum, so I am glad I got the email.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

That’s great Sven! Time to do a little shop tiddy up possibly also before the big visit? I know sometimes a visitor coming is my kick in the butt to do just that!

Ask the rep if it’s true what we suspect about Jim. That there is no ‘Jim’ and it’s really Oprah giving away all these free tools! 😉

You got me. Since I left the daytime gig at Harpo I wanted to do some humanitarian work. Now, all of you look under your seats and see what we have for you….

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

That’s great Sven! Time to do a little shop tiddy up possibly also before the big visit? I know sometimes a visitor coming is my kick in the butt to do just that!

Ask the rep if it’s true what we suspect about Jim. That there is no ‘Jim’ and it’s really Oprah giving away all these free tools! 😉

You got me. Since I left the daytime gig at Harpo I wanted to do some humanitarian work. Now, all of you look under your seats and see what we have for you….

Jim

I’m Standing Up! Where do I look??

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Jim

OMG, I just found a dust bunny, THANKS JIM!?!?

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I’ll try to get my money’s worth out of them.

your right I have seen it about a month ago, on the front page on this forum.

I missed the posting here on the forum, so I am glad I got the email.

That’s my pleasure, but you definitely don’t need my vote of confidence,
    From being on this site for under a year, I’ve noticed, what you do and have done.
    Plus as mentioned before by other members here. You are a stand up guy.

Looking forward to the meeting. Do you have any particular points, or opinions to offer, or you prefer to talk about the details after the meeting.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I’m not sure yet. I will try to focus on aspects they are looking to observe, and them play the rest by ear. Don’t know how much they know about questions some have brought up, but I will get a list together and let everyone know.

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

I just spoke to ….Jim, He does EXIST!
    (and he doesn’t sound like Oprah)

Congrats Sven – it will be really interesting to hear how it goes and whether they can give any feedback on the whole NAINA stuff

I would also be curious to know if Bosch is going to follow Milwaukee’s footsteps ever and offer hand tools.

And I don’t know how your guys’ local big box stores are set up, but we have less Bosch stuff in ours than I can ever remember.

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would also be curious to know if Bosch is going to follow Milwaukee’s footsteps ever and offer hand tools.

That would be interesting especially if they would be German quality.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sounds like a lot of fun to talk to rep in person on Bosch tools . Looking forward to seeing what you talk about and new products you may see .

Always willing to learn .

I just spoke to ….Jim, He does EXIST!
    (and he doesn’t sound like Oprah)

No he definitely does not. Think his conversations are much more interesting as well

redwood
    Pro

To make a point Sven, you should only have tools out that Bosch doesn’t offer here, but does have across the pond.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Too mad only the FSN OFA 32 kit falls in that catagory.

It is this week Sven!! You getting excited?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.515 seconds