dcsimg

Bosch Jobsite Visit

This topic contains 114 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  r-ice 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 115 total)
  • Author

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So, I got some emails this morning from Bosch. They are looking for pro’s to come and visit on a jobsite to talk about Bosch tools and how they can better engineer their tools for use. I signed up for it, so we’ll see how it goes, hope they come by, I’d love to talk to someone face to face and give them my thoughts.

Anonymous

I would assume that they are looking for folks on larger jobsites, where they can get opinions from multiple guys, in multiple trades. It’s usually just me, maybe a couple of carpenters or a plumber, so I wouldn’t bother. Good luck, though.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They are looking for pro’s to come and visit on a jobsite to talk about Bosch tools and how they can better engineer their tools for use. I signed up for it, so we’ll see how it goes, hope they come by, I’d love to talk to someone face to face and give them my thoughts.

Sounds like a good deal Sven. Hope you get picked. You could bring up their slow to NA release.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

You could bring up their slow to NA release.

Please do…

It sounds like a cool opportunity. I wonder if they will bring any new stuff for you to try out? I can’t imagine they are looking for opinions on existing tools unless they are already working on an upgraded version.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

They said in the email if you get chosen, they will give you a Bosch Hammer Drill for your troubles. Either way, it would just be nice to be able to talk to a Bosch Rep face to face.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Well, I got an email, Bosch is going to come by and see what I do in my humble shop. I’m stoked, can’t wait to see how it goes.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

That is pretty awesome Sven! Did they give you a date yet?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Awesome Sven, I’d be stoked too. You should ask them if the brushless sawzall is ever coming out.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It’s scheduled for June 18th right now. I’ll see how much time I have with them to talk about requests from here and will make a list. According to the marketing manager I have been in contact with, the visits are pretty short, like 30 minutes long, but I will squeeze in everything I can.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Does Bosch make a portable air compressor? That is something I will be looking for in the future.
    That is cool they are coming to your shop.

Thats a great opportunity. Glad you got picked, sounds like they are taking this seriously

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Thats great you got chosen, I hope you will be able to let them know we in north america need the tools they release to everyone else. NEED, not want lol.

Sweet oportunity Sven!! It will be interesting to hear what they say. Give them some crap about slow NA tool releases…lol!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Well, I got an email, Bosch is going to come by and see what I do in my humble shop. I’m stoked, can’t wait to see how it goes.

That’s awesome stuff Sven. I’m sure you will have lots to talk about, questions to ask and things to show in your humble shop.

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So I guess that no one else here has signed up for it?

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

What a great opportunity for you Sven. Congrats. I have not seen anything on sighing up that I can remember.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Im pretty sure this wont include Canada eh 🙂

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It was presented in one of the Bosch newsletters that I get emailed once in a while. I don’t think it was specific to me, but I could be wrong.

Doobie

That’s great Sven! Time to do a little shop tiddy up possibly also before the big visit? I know sometimes a visitor coming is my kick in the butt to do just that!

Ask the rep if it’s true what we suspect about Jim. That there is no ‘Jim’ and it’s really Oprah giving away all these free tools! 😉

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Ask the rep if it’s true what we suspect about Jim. That there is no ‘Jim’ and it’s really Oprah giving away all these free tools

I’m fairly sure he’s a real person! A few members have even spoken with Jim on the phone.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.477 seconds